Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Both at clubs' date=' i could try but probley wont get.[/quote']

hmm you can try Fernando of FC Porto as your CM, looking for a rise to 90/91. and Thiago Silva as your CB signing..

hmm you can try Fernando of FC Porto as your CM' date=' looking for a rise to 90/91. and Thiago Silva as your CB signing..[/quote']

Thiago Silva has been signed, and TB till January..

Fernando is free, but FC Porto want 15m is Sandro that plays for Internacional a good buy? i can get him for 6.6m use him for cover/subsitute when winning, but how much will he rise to? i hear tottenham are abut to complete a move for him in January?

Thiago Silva has been signed' date=' and TB till January..

Fernando is free, but FC Porto want 15m is Sandro that plays for Internacional a good buy? i can get him for 6.6m use him for cover/subsitute when winning, but how much will he rise to? i hear tottenham are abut to complete a move for him in January?[/quote']

Fernando is playing Champions league football and is playing well in the league too. but if you wanna go for Sandro he is good too, 39 starts. and hes been doing well hes also got himself 8 caps for the U-20 team and 1 First team Cap. he should rise to around 88 IMO unless he moves to Europe. But i would prefer Fernando. as he is a step ahead of Sandro.

Sandro is the better player though imo. Should rise to 88 regardless of what happens I feel and Fernando to 90. BUT Sandro is still the better of the 2 in my eyes. Yes, Fernando will be the higher rated of the 2 for now but you also have to realise Sandro is only 20 and has been capped by Brazil already... Whereas Fernando hasn't. Sandro may even be going to the World Cup.

I would rather have my money and go for Sandro has he'll probably be the higher rated of the 2 within the next year and a half or so.

Sandro is the better player though imo. Should rise to 88 regardless of what happens I feel and Fernando to 90. BUT Sandro is still the better of the 2 in my eyes. Yes' date=' Fernando will be the higher rated of the 2 for now but you also have to realise Sandro is only 20 and has been capped by Brazil already... Whereas Fernando hasn't. Sandro may even be going to the World Cup.

I would rather have my money and go for Sandro has he'll probably be the higher rated of the 2 within the next year and a half or so.[/quote']

good point, but Ramires if your looking for a CM. Ramires tops both IMO.

good point' date=' but Ramires if your looking for a CM. Ramires tops both IMO.[/quote']

Ramires is free, i could get Sandro and Ramires.. both are great prospects! ill put 12m on him soon he could be great for me, and i could get them for the 15m i get for McGeady more or less, with abit added on from say Promotion or transfer etc..

Sandro is the better player though imo. Should rise to 88 regardless of what happens I feel and Fernando to 90. BUT Sandro is still the better of the 2 in my eyes. Yes' date=' Fernando will be the higher rated of the 2 for now but you also have to realise Sandro is only 20 and has been capped by Brazil already... Whereas Fernando hasn't. Sandro may even be going to the World Cup.

I would rather have my money and go for Sandro has he'll probably be the higher rated of the 2 within the next year and a half or so.[/quote']

Fernando is playing Champions league football and is playing well in the league too. but if you wanna go for Sandro he is good too' date=' 39 starts. and hes been doing well hes also got himself 8 caps for the U-20 team and 1 First team Cap. he should rise to around 88 IMO unless he moves to Europe. But i would prefer Fernando. as he is a step ahead of Sandro.[/quote']

Thanks for the help both (repped), i think Sandro has verge it with me, i dont know much about Fernando and id rater have a player thats got potential of reaching 90+ in afew years were as Ferando is already 90.. i could get a 90 rated player in Sandro more of less and if he does reach 90 in the next year and a half he would be 21/22 witch is great!

When are the brazilian rating changes scheduled? Ill buy Sandro at the end the season but just to let me know when he's going to rise:)

Need some advice for one of my teams. It's a Div 4 Challenge team, so managing the wage bill is important to me.

I am selling Fernando Torres for Essien + Lampard. Is that a wise move for me? My midfielders and forwards are as follow (only >90s are mentioned):

Xabi Alonso

De Rossi

Toulalan

Robben

David Silva

Zhirkov

Gourcuff

Felipe Melo

Hamsik

Ozil

Bastos

Fernando Torres

Drogba

Benzema

Will that be a wise move? Seeing as my midfield is rather strong already before the arrival of Essien + Lampard. This is how I normally play.

Toulalan

Robben - De Rossi - Alonso - Silva

Torres - Benzema

Should I sell Torres for Essien + Lampard? :confused:

Thanks,

Caleb

Need some advice for one of my teams. It's a Div 4 Challenge team' date=' so managing the wage bill is important to me.

I am selling [b']Fernando Torres[/b] for Essien + Lampard. Is that a wise move for me? My midfielders and forwards are as follow (only >90s are mentioned):

Xabi Alonso

De Rossi

Toulalan

Robben

David Silva

Zhirkov

Gourcuff

Felipe Melo

Hamsik

Ozil

Bastos

Fernando Torres

Drogba

Benzema

Will that be a wise move? Seeing as my midfield is rather strong already before the arrival of Essien + Lampard. This is how I normally play.

Toulalan

Robben - De Rossi - Alonso - Silva

Torres - Benzema

Should I sell Torres for Essien + Lampard? :confused:

Thanks,

Caleb

Thats your division 4 teams? are you kidding me?! Thats amazing.. Urm.. try and get Essien not Lampard and keep Torres and sell Zhirkov.. and if you dont have enough to get essien sell Ozil..

Thats your division 4 teams? are you kidding me?! Thats amazing.. Urm.. try and get Essien not Lampard and keep Torres and sell Zhirkov.. and if you dont have enough to get essien sell Ozil..

No offence but did you read my question? I said I am selling Torres for Essien + Lampard. They come as a pair :rolleyes: And yes, its my Division 4 Challenge team - Huddersfield Town. Currently in Div 2.

No offence but did you read my question? I said I am selling Torres for Essien + Lampard. They come as a pair :rolleyes: And yes' date=' its my Division 4 Challenge team - Huddersfield Town. Currently in Div 2.[/quote']

Yes i did read it, but i thought you ment you was selling Torres for money then you was going to sign Essien and Lampard.. my mistake..

Great team! Urm well Torres is a great player, him and Drogba would be imense! try and get Essien for money and see what the other manager ses..

A little deal of me own. I've got Simon Kjaer in my Notts Forest and I could trade him off for Hector Moreno... and and and should I sell Diego Lopez? Will he drop?

I would never ever think of selling Kjaer' date=' future 93+!

Diego Lopez should stay at 91, Villarreal has found their form and isn't the team they were at the beginning of the season. Diego Lopez also gets call-ups to the Spanish NT (3rd choice though):[/b']

I have the option to sign Torres for De Rossi plus Chivu alone.

I have Pepe, Chiellini and Gallas so Chivu is no loss.

I have Essien, Mikel and Ze Roberto so De Rossi may be a loss.

I have Ibrahimovic and Anelka up top so Torres is definitely a gain.

Based on them factors should i buy Torres for De Rossi and Chivu?

I have the option to sign Torres for De Rossi plus Chivu alone.

I have Pepe' date=' Chiellini and Gallas so Chivu is no loss.

I have Essien, Mikel and Ze Roberto so De Rossi may be a loss.

I have Ibrahimovic and Anelka up top so Torres is definitely a gain.

Based on them factors should i buy Torres for De Rossi and Chivu?[/quote']

i would mate, im guessing this is in a standard game world. forwards like torres dont come around a lot, you can pick up 92/93 replacement defenders and midfielders any way, be a strong forward line your two plus torres

i would mate' date=' im guessing this is in a standard game world. forwards like torres dont come around a lot, you can pick up 92/93 replacement defenders and midfielders any way, be a strong forward line your two plus torres[/quote']

Yeah it is. Offer in, Offer accepted:D . I think mikel has an outside chance of going to 92 but not sure on replacement midfielders.