Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aaron Hunt or Sakho? I'd be getting Sakho. I could do with a CB if I carry on playing 5-4-1 but I could change formation easily.

TIA

Tough one, I guess if you could do with a CB then I'd do it. Hunt is a good player, but then again so is Sakho. Tbh if I had to choose one it would be Sakho as I believe he has the most promise and will be in the l'EDF sooner rather than later and starting... especially when you look at their current CB's.

:eek::eek::eek:

The Aguero Deal Is Daylight Robery' date=' Defo Do It. Do The Rooney One Too. :P[/quote']

Thanks Man

Yeah do the rooney deal. I wouldn't sell Aguero for that unless you lack a good RB as Tevez isn't great.

I have johnson and motta. at rb. will tevez or dani rise, as teves has played alot and scored a crackingg free kick the otehr day

:eek::eek::eek:

The Aguero Deal Is Daylight Robery' date=' Defo Do It. Do The Rooney One Too. :P[/quote']

It's not bad, but I like youth too much to sell for that. I'm also guessing that it's an EC so depth isn't a problem, maybe i'm wrong. :)

Also thanks for the reply Ken.

It's not bad' date=' but I like youth too much to sell for that. I'm also guessing that it's an EC so depth isn't a problem, maybe i'm wrong. :)

Also thanks for the reply Ken.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Its a Custom with lots of mates in so its competetive.

TBH i kinda think teves will get back to 94 now, he is starter for MC and scores some goals. Not sure about dni though ?

Thanks for the reply. Its a Custom with lots of mates in so its competetive.

TBH i kinda think teves will get back to 94 now' date=' he is starter for MC and scores some goals. Not sure about dni though ?[/quote']

There really isn't any chance of Tevez going to 94. He's got 2 goals in ten games and Tevez definately isn't Citys star man.

Who are all your attackers? Maybe I'm wrong in presuming you don't need Tevez.

I Play

Frey

Johnson Pepe* Lucio Marcelo

Ozil/sesegnon Mascarano Young*

Gourcuff

Teves aguero*

* may be going out so itd be

Frey

alves Thiagosilva lucio marcelo

ozil mascarano sessegnon

teves/rooney

teves/rooney torres

Thats wht it would loook like

it depens if any are due a rise ?

But it all comes down to ratings i suppose.

I Play

Frey

Johnson Pepe* Lucio Marcelo

Ozil/sesegnon Mascarano Young*

Gourcuff

Teves aguero*

* may be going out so itd be

Frey

alves Thiagosilva lucio marcelo

ozil mascarano sessegnon

teves/rooney

teves/rooney torres

Thats wht it would loook like

it depens if any are due a rise ?

But it all comes down to ratings i suppose.

Well Johnson should go to 91. Tevez, Aguero, Pepe and Young will all stay. Depends if you would rather improve RB (alves > johnson) or attack (aguero > tevez).

Well Johnson should go to 91. Tevez' date=' Aguero, Pepe and Young will all stay. Depends if you would rather improve RB (alves > johnson) or attack (aguero > tevez).[/quote']

Ok Then im not sure tbh. what would you do in my position, im leaning towards the rooney deal and maybe the aguero one

Ok Then im not sure tbh. what would you do in my position' date=' im leaning towards the rooney deal and maybe the aguero one[/quote']

Definately do the Rooney one. You probably want more opinions on the other one, as i love youth a bit too much so wouldn't do it :)

you'd be an idiot not to sell Aguero for that tbh. He really shouldn't still be 94' date=' [b']SM won't drop him though[/b]. :rolleyes:B)

Exactly. He wouldn't be stupid not to do it, someone other than Tevez maybe but people would pay more imo. Thats presuming he even wants to sell him.

a safe 94 + a safe 94 for a safe 94' date=' none are oldies, don't see any reason not to accept. ;)[/quote']

Tevez isn't 94. Aguero is only 20. He has Johnson at RB already. Granted, it's a decent deal, but i don't think it's as mind blowingly obvious as your making out.

Fabiano or Diego Milito??

I can get either for Huntelaar and money (Fabiano cheaper)

Also on a completely unrealted topic... Has anyone here got the swine flu injection? Is it sore? should i get it? Sorry for been off topic but im either getting it or not getting it 2moro? and i need opinions :o

Fabiano or Diego Milito??

I can get either for Huntelaar and money (Fabiano cheaper)

Also on a completely unrealted topic... Has anyone here got the swine flu injection? Is it sore? should i get it? Sorry for been off topic but im either getting it or not getting it 2moro? and i need opinions :o

I wouldn't recomend it, but i'm no doctor. Swine flu's not a big deal anyway.

And you can't go wrong with either of the deals but i'd favour Milito.