Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What would be the better deal - Sagna for 15m or Sergio Ramos for 33m?

If money is more important in that game world,than i would buy Sagna,If Money is not improtant,I would buy Ramos.By the way,it would also depends on whether he is going to be your Back up or starting Defender.

Back up,get Sagna

Starting Defender,Get Ramos.

Hoped i help :D

If money is more important in that game world' date='than i would buy Sagna,If Money is not improtant,I would buy Ramos.By the way,it would also depends on whether he is going to be your Back up or starting Defender.

Back up,get Sagna

Starting Defender,Get Ramos.

Hoped i help :D[/quote']

Money isn't a problem, and I'm looking for a starter ahead of Rafinha. Sagna being available for such a bargain price was what made me a bit unsure which one to go for.

I suppose the Frenchman will never be flamboyant enough for SM to reach the rating levels of a Ramos...

Money isn't a problem' date=' and I'm looking for a starter ahead of Rafinha. Sagna being available for such a bargain price was what made me a bit unsure which one to go for.

I suppose the Frenchman will never be flamboyant enough for SM to reach the rating levels of a Ramos...[/quote']

Sell Rafinha and get both Ramos and Sagna......although i currently rate Sagna higher than Ramos. ( Just don't think Ramos's standard is as good as 2-4 years ago)

Money isn't a problem' date=' and I'm looking for a starter ahead of Rafinha. Sagna being available for such a bargain price was what made me a bit unsure which one to go for.

I suppose the Frenchman will never be flamboyant enough for SM to reach the rating levels of a Ramos...[/quote']

well you never know,Evra might reach a 94 but you never know.But i dont rate Rafinha highly,so sell him,and get the 2 you mentioned. :D

excuse me guys as i am off to do some seroirs M/R for my new team.

Sell Rafinha and get both Ramos and Sagna

That's the problem - I'm trimming my wage bill' date=' and can afford to buy & maintain only one of them. (I've worked out a wage structure according to which backup players must be earning no more than 22K per turn, just to break even.)

......although i currently rate Sagna higher than Ramos.

Same here. B)

(Just don't think Ramos's standard is as good as 2-4 years ago)

Do you think he may drop?

Evra might reach a 94 but you never know.

Evra? :confused:

That's the problem - I'm trimming my wage bill' date=' and can afford to buy & maintain only one of them. (I've worked out a wage structure according to which backup players must be earning no more than 22K per turn, just to break even.)

Same here. B)

Evra? :confused:[/quote']

Ramos should drop in my eyes.Why i said Evra when he isn't named?Because you said

Frenchman will never be flamboyant enough for SM to reach the rating levels of a Ramos...

so its a example that it can happen. :D Hoped you get it becuase my English sucks.

Ramos should drop in my eyes.Why i said Evra when he isn't named?Because you said

so its a example that it cna happen. :D Hoped you get it becuase my English sucks.

Oh, I see. :) Well, I don't think that's a valid comparison, since Evra's well-known for his attacking game, unlike Sagna, and it seems full-backs are primarily known more for their offensive capabilities, going by some of the comments around here (Glen Johnson)... :rolleyes:

Oh' date=' I see. :) Well, I don't think that's a valid comparison, since Evra's well-known for his attacking game, unlike Sagna, and it seems full-backs are primarily known more for their offensive capabilities, going by some of the comments around here (Glen Johnson)... :rolleyes:[/quote']

well Sagna sometimes do go up to attack for Arsenal (Thing is,He isn't known for that :( ),I dont watch french games becuase i know they sometimes screw up the game when they are surpossed to win it. :D:(:P

Barracuda, I'll get Sagna if I were you. A very good right back imo, and I'm not an Arsenal fan. Sergio Ramos is seriously nowhere near the levels of a 94 and being touted as a huge prospect not long ago shouldn't mean he should be rated so highly as his general level of performances have dipped in recent times. This season, he has both been woeful and solid for Real Madrid but despite that, I do see a possibility of him dropping to a fairer rating of 93, It's debatable really.

Sagna is a safe 92 despite Arsenal's lack of silverware. France's number 1 full-back too, I don't think he might sneak 93 this round but I also feel he isn't two ratings worse than Ramos. :o

I would gladly spend 15m on Sagna then 33m on Ramos. Use the leftover cash to buy some risers to aid your team in the long term financially :P That's what I'll do.

[/quote']

Hmm, your back-up player must be earning not more than 22k? But only players rated 85-89 earn 22k before rising, so in fact, all of Rafinha, Sagna and Ramos will earn 43-45k each. (Unless Rafinha was at your team for so long that he was an 89 at your team before he rose last year or so). Thus, besides the cost price, there isn't (much) cost difference in having Rafinha/ Sagna as a back-up Right Back.

Don't see alot of reasons for Ramos to drop further though, although i won't rule out a 93.

EDIT: But of course, like Caleb said, it would be better for you to strengthen other areas, unless you are nearing completion of your dream team.

EDIT NO.2 (MY QUESTION)

I need a young 70-80 GK. Who is the best bet for the future? I'm currently leaning towards De Gea of Atletico Madrid, does anyone have any idea? (Please don't say Mannone)

Hmm' date=' your back-up player must be earning not more than 22k? But only players rated 85-89 earn 22k before rising, so in fact, all of Rafinha, Sagna and Ramos will earn 43-45k each. (Unless Rafinha was at your team for so long that he was an 89 at your team before he rose last year or so). Thus, besides the cost price, there isn't (much) cost difference in having Rafinha/ Sagna as a back-up Right Back.

Don't see alot of reasons for Ramos to drop further though, although i won't rule out a 93.

EDIT: But of course, like Caleb said, it would be better for you to strengthen other areas, unless you are nearing completion of your dream team.

[b']EDIT NO.2 (MY QUESTION)

I need a young 70-80 GK. Who is the best bet for the future? I'm currently leaning towards De Gea of Atletico Madrid, does anyone have any idea? (Please don't say Mannone)[/b]

Some say De Gea is better than Asenjo! Whether or not you choose to believe that, I'll leave it to you :P I think Florillo is a decent long-term bet too, with Sampdoria's first choice goalkeeper already on the wrong side of his 30s, although goalkeepers can play till they reach their 40s. ;) Sorry can't be of much help, good to see you around again :o

hi i have walcot , mata , obertan ,silva also perotti and granero so do u think i should sell walcot considering that he has been injured for a long time and also has a lot of competion to get in the england NT with joe cole lennon beckham milner and other players....so do u think i shuld trade for another player (suggestions are very helpful ) ro do u think i should keep him and he might become a future 94+

I have an offer for Rooney of £0 plus Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC and Sergio BUSQUETS (i am the one with rooney) should i do it? :confused:

I would do it. Ibra is having a good start with his Barcelona Career and Busquets is looking for a rise to around 90. good deal IMO..

why is it a great deal? :)

because Ibrahimovic is having a great season and Busquets is one of the best under 21 YO DM's around and is looking for a decent rise..