• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hi help with a small deal

i have vermaelean and i have been offer thiago silva

who do u guys suggest is better for a high rating in the future....does any 1 among them have a chance to be a 95 few years down the line and can silva play in the main 11 for brazil in the world cup ? considering that they have lucia alex and juan ?

Hi can i have a few views of these offers i have made:

Adebayor plus Toulalan plus 30 million for Fabregas

Robben plus 10 million for Mascherano

Yaya Toure plus Zapata for gourcuff

Please could you tell me if the other managers accept them would they be good deals for me ....(i have made the offers)

Hi can i have a few views of these offers i have made:

Adebayor plus Toulalan plus 30 million for Fabregas

Robben plus 10 million for Mascherano

Yaya Toure plus Zapata for gourcuff

Please could you tell me if the other managers accept them would they be good deals for me ....(i have made the offers)

The first 2 deals are definitely good. As for the third deal, it would only be a good deal if the second deal is accepted, that is to say, it is a good deal provided that you have backup for Toure.

Had this deal accepted and now having a few doubts so just want to get a few opinions:

The deal is £15m plus Keita for Marcos Senna. (I have Senna)

From what I gather' date=' Senna is going to drop and Keita to rise so this is a good deal??

Any replies appreciated

Cheers[/quote']

Very good, your getting 15m and gaining a player thats rising to 93 and a player that going down to 93..

hi help with a small deal

i have vermaelean and i have been offer thiago silva

who do u guys suggest is better for a high rating in the future....does any 1 among them have a chance to be a 95 few years down the line and can silva play in the main 11 for brazil in the world cup ? considering that they have lucia alex and juan ?

help please

help please

Well Thiago Silva isnt a dead cert to start in world cup whereas Vermaelen is is not going to world cup but a starter for belgium. I being an arsenal fan have seen a lot of him and tbh i think he is a decent player but a bit over rated. He has made a lot of mistakes but has been better than Gallas imo. I havent seen Thiago Silva play but i am pretty sure hes decent. Both are certs for 90 and will probably finish season on 91/92. So mate it comes down to preference. I would keep vermaelen as he is a bit younger and it is easier to keep track of his form plus hes playing in premier league

I think Silva will have the better rating in the future' date=' beacuse he will for sure be a starter for Brazil when Lucio or Juan is retiring from the NT. And Silva will then play for a much better NT than Vermaelen and will therefore get a higher rating.[/b']

Just because he will play for a better NT it does not mean he will get a higher ranking ...real life example Vidic(96) plays for serbia yet is more highly rated than Lucio (94)

Buying Dzeko for Suarez + Perisic. Not worried about losing Perisic' date=' so basically Dzeko or Suarez?[/quote']

You Asked This When Dzeko Was 89 Didn't You! :P

Again, I'll Say Dzeko. Perisic Won't Go Much Higher And Dzeko Is Better Than Suarez:

Future Potential:

Dzeko - 93 - 95/96

Suarez - 92 - 94 IMO.

I'd Do It. :)

Especially Since Suarez Is Capped At 90 In Holland, As SM Are Adamant That's The Max Rating. B)

Buying Dzeko for Suarez + Perisic. Not worried about losing Perisic' date=' so basically Dzeko or Suarez?[/quote']

Dzeko, got a better future ahead of him - (champions league football, playing in a highly rated league) could probley reach 92 if gets 30 goals or more this season and Wolfsburg do well in champions league and finish high in Bundesliga..

where as Suarez wont rise over 90 untill a move to a bigger club, (man utd where interested at one stage, and now im not to sure.) but Suarez is going to world cup and Bosnia aren't..

But id personaly go for Dzeko;)