• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

You Asked This When Dzeko Was 89 Didn't You! :P

Again' date=' I'll Say Dzeko. Perisic Won't Go Much Higher And Dzeko Is Better Than Suarez:

Future Potential:

Dzeko - 93 - 95/96

Suarez - 92 - 94 IMO.

I'd Do It. :)

Especially Since Suarez Is Capped At 90 In Holland, As SM Are Adamant That's The Max Rating. B)[/quote']

Dzeko' date=' got a better future ahead of him - (champions league football, playing in a highly rated league) could probley reach 92 if gets 30 goals or more this season and Wolfsburg do well in champions league and finish high in Bundesliga..

where as Suarez wont rise over 90 untill a move to a bigger club, (man utd where interested at one stage, and now im not to sure.) but Suarez is going to world cup and Bosnia aren't..

But id personaly go for Dzeko;)[/quote']

Thaaaanks.

And yeah I did, but Wolfsburg aren't doing as well as they were last season I believe? I will still do it though, needed a CF. :)

You Asked This When Dzeko Was 89 Didn't You! :P

Again' date=' I'll Say Dzeko. Perisic Won't Go Much Higher And Dzeko Is Better Than Suarez:

Future Potential:

Dzeko - 93 - 95/96

Suarez - 92 - 94 IMO.

I'd Do It. :)

Especially Since Suarez Is Capped At 90 In Holland, As SM Are Adamant That's The Max Rating. B)[/quote']

I dont think Dzeko will reach 95, probley 93..

25 mill and felipe melo for David Villa? I have Felipe melo and marchisio and cigarini as my other cms and Trezegeut' date=' De Natale and Amauri as my other strikers so yeah what does everyone think?[/quote']

Yeah thats an amazing deal!! Melo has been VERY poor this season..... Marchisio and even Poulsen have been playing more consistenly.. Melo will be lucky to get a +1..... if only he could reproduce Brazilian form at juve :confused:

DO it ;)

I can get any of these players at chairman value...

Marouane CHAMAKH

Stevan JOVETIC

Carvalho FELIPE MELO

Gregory VAN DER WIEL

Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

Can you give me some predictions of what will happen in next changes if you know them? and who you would pick?

Thanks

Marouane CHAMAKH +0/1

Stevan JOVETIC +1/2

Carvalho FELIPE MELO +0/1

Gregory VAN DER WIEL (Not sure)

Emiliano THIAGO SILVA +1/2

Can you give me some predictions of what will happen in next changes if you know them? and who you would pick?

Thanks

Hope i helped

Marouane CHAMAKH

Stevan JOVETIC

Carvalho FELIPE MELO

Gregory VAN DER WIEL

Emiliano THIAGO SILVA

Thanks

jovetic,thiago silva ,melo all looking at +1 rise

jovetic would be my fav.

wiel and chamakh rose recently.so its 4-5 months before they are rated again.

all are playing really well and in different positions.

so take a pick who fits in your team.

personally, ignoring thiago silva because i don't know enough about him so dont want to comment on him, i think that one day, van der wiel will be one of the best defenders in the world, as for the rest they will all be top players but maybe wont be the best there is out there, but all have good chances of getting 92+

Cesar is the best goalkeeper at the moment Buffon even admitted it. This deal is pretty equal so its up to you what you want to do I cant see Buffon dropping and Cesar isnt too far away from a rise. Cesar definately has the potential to rise to 96 so its down to preference

Cesar is the best goalkeeper at the moment Buffon even admitted it. This deal is pretty equal so its up to you what you want to do I cant see Buffon dropping and Cesar isnt too far away from a rise. Cesar definately has the potential to rise to 96 so its down to preference

who do u think will have a longer career with NT and CLub and when is buffon expected to return from injurey

who do u think will have a longer career with NT and CLub and when is buffon expected to return from injurey

I would say Cesar as he is slightly younger i believe plus Brazil is not renowned for great keepers so he wont get dropped. Inter are also better in the league than Juve and i don't see anyone overtaking inter for a few years. Personally i would go for Cesar his form has been excellent.

Buffon has a fracture in his knee but will play in the champs league today/tomorrow. He will be out for rest of this year im sure but he wont drop

Should i sell Yaya Toure for 20 million plus Alex Song?

well cant say really cuz song has been performing really well for arsenal i can see him get a 90 this time and yaya toure is not getting first team action yet and if u can buy any 1 else with that money then that deal is really worth it and what about l diarra cant u try sign him ?

well cant say really cuz song has been performing really well for arsenal i can see him get a 90 this time and yaya toure is not getting first team action yet and if u can buy any 1 else with that money then that deal is really worth it and what about l diarra cant u try sign him ?

Yh i already got him. Ive got 200 million we've reached the point in my setup where there is hyperinflation

Internazionale have made an offer to Arsenal for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £72,000,000

What sould i do? ive just taken over the club, i want to sign Essien who is at a un-managed club at the moment but i could get him by selling other players instead of getting rid of Imbrahimovic..

Barcelona have made an offer to Portsmouth for Lass DIARRA of £0 plus Édinson CAVANI and Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI

Aston Villa have made an offer to Portsmouth for Jermain DEFOE of £0 plus John CAREW and Wayne ROUTLEDGE

Roma have made an offer to Portsmouth for Lass DIARRA of £10,000,000 plus Ben FOSTER and Ivan ERGIC

Manchester United have made an offer to Portsmouth for Lass DIARRA of £10,000,000 plus Luís NANI and Paul SCHOLES

Im POMPYYYY :)

Its a GC and im really stuck heree

Internazionale have made an offer to Arsenal for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £72' date='000,000

What sould i do? ive just taken over the club, i want to sign Essien who is at a un-managed club at the moment but i could get him by selling other players instead of getting rid of Imbrahimovic..[/quote']

Wouldn't sell a player of such a high rating for cash, but if Essien's at an unmanaged club, are there any replacements available for Ibra in such clubs, too?

Wouldn't sell a player of such a high rating for cash' date=' but if Essien's at an unmanaged club, are there any replacements available for Ibra in such clubs, too?[/quote']

No, but i can sell the likes of Gordon, Nilmar, Guardado etc to get money.. then i could get Essien and then i want a new striker as Adebayor and Ibra are my best two and then i might get Dzeko or Chamakh..

Ive also just noticed that at that un-managed club aswell as Essien, But Drogba's free to:eek:

No' date=' but i can sell the likes of Gordon, Nilmar, Guardado etc to get money.. then i could get Essien and then i want a new striker as Adebayor and Ibra are my best two and then i might get Dzeko or Chamakh..

Ive also just noticed that at that un-managed club aswell as Essien, But Drogba's free to:eek:[/quote']

Then do it. You may want to flog Adebaywhore to fund your purchases; he won't rise any higher, ever. Sell him and get Drogba instead.

P. S. - Get Dzeko ahead of Chamakh. ;)