Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Then do it. You may want to flog Adebaywhore to fund your purchases; he won't rise any higher' date=' ever. Sell him and get Drogba instead.

P. S. - Get Dzeko ahead of Chamakh. ;)[/quote']

Yeah ill get Dzeko on loan as at the moment he's TB'd ill Offer Adebayor i am not going to make any signings as tomorows the last game the season.. ill offer Adebayor to anyone whos intrested in him for 40m (rip off i know but then i can get Essien and Drogba if i can get about 9m)

Internazionale have made an offer to Arsenal for Arjen ROBBEN of £14,000,000 plus Santi CAZORLA, What sould i do? i could get Essien with that 14m but Robbens my best LM i dont want Cazorla really..

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I8 have accepted an offer of 8 million for Eliaquim MANGALA who is only rated 85.. and will get nowhere near my 1st team lol and i have a squad of 100 players.. so need to sell? opinions appreciated :)

Your mad! Mangala is a great player! 17 and playing champions league football already.

Farfan+$=Aguero is that a good deal I have Farfan?

yea aguero is a huge talent and great player

Your mad! Mangala is a great player! 17 and playing champions league football already.

koplfc is right about Mangala. He is a very good prospect and i would hang on him. Rather loan list him if he isnt making your first team

koplfc is right about Mangala. He is a very good prospect and i would hang on him. Rather loan list him if he isnt making your first team

Yeah id loan him out, trust me im a division 2 team and im 7th and i play a75 rated player in my team, and i can still win 3-0 and 7-1.. Im sure if you played Mangala as a sub or gave him some starts his morale would go up and if he ever reached 90+ you'd have a 90+ player with a high morale!

Yeah id loan him out' date=' trust me im a division 2 team and im 7th and i play a75 rated player in my team, and i can still win 3-0 and 7-1.. Im sure if you played Mangala as a sub or gave him some starts his morale would go up and if he ever reached 90+ you'd have a 90+ player with a high morale![/quote']

yer that was why i suggested to loan him out somewhere to get game time. and until that happens the manager should play him in some cup and shield matches!

yer that was why i suggested to loan him out somewhere to get game time. and until that happens the manager should play him in some cup and shield matches!

Does players morale go up more if they play in cups and shields? or doesnt it make a difference weather its Domestic cups or league? If so i could play some my younger players like Wiess, Fleck, Forbes etc in cup games even though i play them in league games (infront of players rated miles higher than them)

i got Mandanda and i was thinking of swapping for Adler. I asked the manager of Adler and he wants 20 mill plus Mandanda. Money really isnt an issue should i do the switch

it does sound hefty with the cash but u say its not a problem.

Adler has played 14 out of a possible 15 matches this season. He is also part of the national team played in Germany's most recent qualifiers and is a very good chance of being Germany's first choice keeper.

Mandanda is a regular for Marseille but lacks international experince with Frey being the first choice. However he should still go to South Africa as a back up.

I'd say take the deal as Adler looks to have a brighter future ahead of him.

it does sound hefty with the cash but u say its not a problem.

Adler has played 14 out of a possible 15 matches this season. He is also part of the national team played in Germany's most recent qualifiers and is a very good chance of being Germany's first choice keeper.

Mandanda is a regular for Marseille but lacks international experince with Frey being the first choice. However he should still go to South Africa as a back up.

I'd say take the deal as Adler looks to have a brighter future ahead of him.

Im sure u mean to say Frey has retired from the national team and hasnt played a game in 3 years.. Mandana was French no 1 but the donkey coach keeps shuffling so its Lloris now.. Adler and Neur are fighting it out for the right to be no 1 same with Mandana and Lloris i suggest u wait for a while to do the deal, If Leverkusen keep doing well with the solid defence they have i can expect Adler to get a 92..

Hope this helped

Im sure u mean to say Frey has retired from the national team and hasnt played a game in 3 years.. Mandana was French no 1 but the donkey coach keeps shuffling so its Lloris now.. Adler and Neur are fighting it out for the right to be no 1 same with Mandana and Lloris i suggest u wait for a while to do the deal' date=' If Leverkusen keep doing well with the solid defence they have i can expect Adler to get a 92..

Hope this helped[/quote']

yer sorry lol i was confusing frey with lloris!:(

from what i've seen and read adler seems a better chance of playing in the WC than Mandanda and this will help his rating

Does players morale go up more if they play in cups and shields? or doesnt it make a difference weather its Domestic cups or league? If so i could play some my younger players like Wiess' date=' Fleck, Forbes etc in cup games even though i play them in league games (infront of players rated miles higher than them)[/quote']

not 100% sure but i usually play my second string in cup and shield matches until the latter parts of the comp like in real. it maintains fitness for your first team and gives reserves some game time so it suits everyone!:D

Im sure u mean to say Frey has retired from the national team and hasnt played a game in 3 years.. Mandana was French no 1 but the donkey coach keeps shuffling so its Lloris now.. Adler and Neur are fighting it out for the right to be no 1 same with Mandana and Lloris i suggest u wait for a while to do the deal' date=' If Leverkusen keep doing well with the solid defence they have i can expect Adler to get a 92..

Hope this helped[/quote']

I tought it was the French clown that decided to not to Include Frey into the team,thats why Lloris and Mandana got the no. 1 spot.If what you said is true,i need to go do some homework before posting here then. :P

I tought it was the French clown that decided to not to Include Frey into the team' date='thats why Lloris and Mandana got the no. 1 spot.If what you siad is true,i need to go revise my study then. :P[/quote']

Lol the donkey showed why he was a donkey and Frey decided to retire, if u remember he got Makelele to play even though he wanted to retire...

I manage liverpool and i have just accepted 3 offers. I have also bought a player.

Philipp Degen for £3,888,500 to Bristol City contested by Preston for £3,850,000. Accepted Bristol City.

Sami Hyypia for £3,672,000 to VFL Bochum contested by 1. FSV Mainz 05 for £3,636,000. Accepted VFL Bochum.

Charles Itandje for £2,679,500 to Kavala.

Signed backup Goalie Volcan Babacan for 2,000,000 from Middlesbrough.

Also completed sold 2 players

Andrea Dossena for £5,100,500 to Stoke City.

Diego Cavalieri for £3,574,100 to Botafogo

Opinions please

hey i have mata walcot as my wingers and i have bojan and pato as my forwards and i also have higuain ... team bid for higuain and i countered it for ramsey and ozil if the manager agrees then should i go ahead with the deal ?

Ozil and Ramsey are great talents but Higuain is now established dont do the deal and try not to sell Higuain...

Ozil and Ramsey are great talents but Higuain is now established dont do the deal and try not to sell Higuain...

ok wont do it and what do u think higuain can hit this ratings change 93/94 and what about in the future can he hit 96 on the long run considering that he has been one among the most consistent players at madrid playing better than raul ,benzema and few others up front

Should I do Kuyt for Ballack? I'm Liverpool and I'm looking to get some depth into the squad. I know Ballack is in for a drop or atleast think he will drop.

Also, what should I be looking for him a deal for Torres or Gerrard or should I just keep them and try to add some depth with my other players?

Should I do Kuyt for Ballack? I'm Liverpool and I'm looking to get some depth into the squad. I know Ballack is in for a drop or atleast think he will drop.

Also' date=' what should I be looking for him a deal for Torres or Gerrard or should I just keep them and try to add some depth with my other players?[/quote']

Ballack... has had his best season since joining Chelsea imo, and I think he could easily get a +1 either now or by the end of the season.

Don't get Kuyt, he and Liverpool have been nothing short of rubbish this season.