Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ballack... has had his best season since joining Chelsea imo' date=' and I think he could easily get a +1 either now or by the end of the season.

Don't get Kuyt, he and Liverpool have been nothing short of rubbish this season.[/quote']

Thanks. I agree with you on Ballack as I feel like he is first-class.

I'm Liverpool and have Kuyt and have been offered Ballack for him.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Just wanna check that buying gourcuff for 10 million plus yaya toure is a good deal for me . Also selling garay for song plus 10 mill is a good deal for me ?

Yaya Toure isnt getting games and might drop Gourcuff will rise again in the next changes to a 93 because Bordeaux are doing well and barring a slip up of almighty proportions will be in a great position again.. Great deal.. Garay will almost certainly drop to 90 and Song will rise to 90 i think both are great deals for u...

lol ive already sold him.. :rolleyes:

Not clever at all, he's 17 playing champions league football, your going to have droppers on your team and mangala could be 89-92 in the future if he moves on to a bigger club (not heard any name at the moment but he's got 15 years in his carear most probley)

Offer has just been changed.

My Torres for £25m plus Mutu plus Mascherano.

I'm gonna do that.

Torres aint scoring for me and I need a solid DM.

Good deal?

depends who your other forward are, mutu is going to drop, mascherano aint but torres is too good to be getting rid of willy nilly, is there no other forwards that the other manager could give in the deal, mutu aint the best replacement for torres

Drenthe+4.0=Marcelo?Or is there a better lb i could get?

Nah thats a good deal, Evra or Cole would be a better LB than Marcelo as they should hit 94 in the coming days, but only try to get them if you have 20-30m to spend on a LB, depending on your formation really, if your playing 4 at the back buy a left back, if your playing 3 at the back play 3 CB's as it can work out cheaper..

Offer has just been changed.

My Torres for £25m plus Mutu plus Mascherano.

I'm gonna do that.

Torres aint scoring for me and I need a solid DM.

Good deal?

Deal was instantly blocked by SMFA, even though both Chairmen were happy.

What causes this?

This is the first player i've tried to sign from this club in 3 seasons :confused:

Deal was instantly blocked by SMFA' date=' even though both Chairmen were happy.

What causes this?

This is the first player i've tried to sign from this club in 3 seasons :confused:[/quote']

The SMFA blocks any suspicious deals; it doesn't matter what the chairmen think.

In any case, 25mil + a 25/94 and a 31/94 (or whatever Mutu is) is kinda over the top for a 25/96 imo.

The SMFA blocks any suspicious deals; it doesn't matter what the chairmen think.

In any case' date=' 25mil + a 25/94 and a 31/94 (or whatever Mutu is) is kinda over the top for a 25/96 imo.[/quote']

sorry, should have edited, the deal changed again.

I accepted £20m, Mascherano and Klose.

Any way around this?

Will I be able to do other deals with this manager?

Thanks

sorry' date=' should have edited, the deal changed again.

I accepted £20m, Mascherano and Klose.

Any way around this?

Will I be able to do other deals with this manager?

Thanks[/quote']

I'm not sure if the SMFA would allow deals between you two anymore, but in the case that they do, this deal would be better. Not sure if you'd be getting as good a deal though; I'm not such a big fan of Klose but yeah.

I'm not sure if the SMFA would allow deals between you two anymore' date=' but in the case that they do, this deal would be better. Not sure if you'd be getting as good a deal though; I'm not such a big fan of Klose but yeah.[/quote']

Thanks,

I think this is a terrible flaw in the game.

We are in a Private gameworld, where at least 20 of us are friends, and there are at least 6/7 managers who can't deal with others.

Starting to ruin the enjoyment.

Sort it out SM!!

Thanks' date='

I think this is a terrible flaw in the game.

We are in a Private gameworld, where at least 20 of us are friends, and there are at least 6/7 managers who can't deal with others.

Starting to ruin the enjoyment.

Sort it out SM!![/quote']

yeah one of the slogans i read from soccer manager was invite friends and family to see who is the best manager, i invited my family that i live with and because we share the same computer, we got blocked from doing transfers and joining the same setups... sorta defeating the objecct of the game if you are playingto see who is the best manager

Who is the best buy' date=' Caceres, or Hulk? I'd prefer to get Caceres as he is a good backup for anyone defensive, where I am lacking depth, but now badly. However, is Hulk to good a prospect to give up?[/quote']

Caceres will most likely stay and he won't rise for while, if he ever is going to rise!

Hulk as you may know, will get a nice rise to 90.

I would try to get Hulk even though you need a back-up at the defence. Hulk is simply to good to give up if he's availble.