Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i've asked this before .......

....I have been offered mascherano for robben plus 10 million. I play 4-3-3 wingers. And have Toulalan in the dm role. On the wings i have navas, mata, arshavin and benzema. Should i accept this offer . Also will mascherano drop?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Caceres will most likely stay and he won't rise for while' date=' if he ever is going to rise!

Hulk as you may know, will get a nice rise to 90.

I would try to get Hulk even though you need a back-up at the defence. Hulk is simply to good to give up if he's availble.[/b']

hi i right now have kierson do u think i should trade him for hulk who is a better prospect for the future

i've asked this before .......

....I have been offered mascherano for robben plus 10 million. I play 4-3-3 wingers. And have Toulalan in the dm role. On the wings i have navas' date=' mata, arshavin and benzema. Should i accept this offer . Also will mascherano drop?[/quote']

Masch won't drop, and Robben won't rise, so in that sense, it's a good deal. Does Benzema play well as a winger for you?

Masch won't drop' date=' and Robben won't rise, so in that sense, it's a good deal. Does Benzema play well as a winger for you?[/quote']

well this season i switched from 4-4-2. In the first two games he's been rated 7. but he hasnt started both no goals or assists yet. I would play him as fwd but i hav torres and aguero who both perform better than him consistently.

hi i right now have kierson do u think i should trade him for hulk who is a better prospect for the future

Keirrison is not getting so much playing time at Benfica' date=' whilst Hulk is a regular for Porto who is one of the topsides in Portugal and also has advanced in CL. I would definately trade Keirrison for Hulk.[/b']

sorry for questioning here but i don't know where to put it as it's a waste to do a new thread for it

can someone tell a website where i could find all the stats regarding a player?

i used to use a good one but i formated my computer and i don't remember it any more:o

thanks in advance and sorry again

sorry for questioning here but i don't know where to put it as it's a waste to do a new thread for it

i used to use a good one but i formated my computer and i don't remember it any more:o

Try Soccernet. :)

Wrong place, but seeing as you've already posted ill awnser, (someone butt in if ive put something wrong).. heres afew idea's mate...

- the players respective club

- ESPN

- The gardian (stats area "i think")

- BBC website has afew stats (apps, goals, assists)

Not 100% sure really, hopefully some other people can give you some more.

Keirrison's stock seems to be dropping fast but I think people are expecting things too fast from the lad. Let's not forget that this guy has been tipped for the real top - we're talking 93+ here, so I wouldn't be so hasty in letting him go. Short-term, Hulk is certainly the better option as he will likely be 91 by the end of this season. But if you're still here in a couple of years, by which time Keirrison has developed and adapted to the European game, you may very well regret selling him.

Keirrison's stock seems to be dropping fast but I think people are expecting things too fast from the lad. Let's not forget that this guy has been tipped for the real top - we're talking 93+ here' date=' so I wouldn't be so hasty in letting him go. Short-term, Hulk is certainly the better option as he will likely be 91 by the end of this season. But if you're still here in a couple of years, by which time Keirrison has developed and adapted to the European game, you may very well regret selling him.[/quote']

well im thinking about long term as i have other better forwards now like messi and stuff

I've got a deep CB lineup and have put Carvalho on the transfer list to try and cash in on him as there is a feeling he might drop soon. Should I go ahead and move him?

So far I have two offers...a little cash+Alvaro Negredo+Jack Rodwell

or

20mil+Totti

Should I accept either of these or use him in a part exchange deal to bring in a higher rated player? How soon will the EPL ratings be?

Thanks.

Hiyy

Sorry about the large post but Reward will be given for good work.

Rightt. My team is as follows...

frey

Johnson Pepe Lucio Marcelo

Krasic Mascarano Ozil

Gourcuff

Torres Aguero

On the basis of that should i sell mananda for 25 mill...

Now dont get me wrong, I dont want people thinking i cant do deals by my self, I mean i sighned vermulen and thomas muller for 6 mill an 3 mill ( free agent ) Respectivly. Now Frey is my FT goalkeeper back up i have some 18 year olds and 17 year olds.

My Last results have been good last 5 games let in 5 scored 8

Looking to bosture my midfield up so should i sell torres for essien and lampard. Now i may be signing anelka for sesegnon and a young guy skossoied.. Is that good, and i might be selling aguero for teves an dani alves. Said before but just saying so you know i have back up :)

I've been offered 32m for Arshavin. I have Sneijder, Khedira, Song, Lass, Dzagoev, Denilson and Defour. I was thinking of a P/E as I need a winger, so should I counter offer Arshavin for Lennon and Anderson?

My wingers are Mata, Marin, Obertan and Vela and sometimes I play Arshavin there too.

I've been offered 32m for Arshavin. I have Sneijder' date=' Khedira, Song, Lass, Dzagoev, Denilson and Defour. I was thinking of a P/E as I need a winger, so should I counter offer Arshavin for Lennon and Anderson?

My wingers are Mata, Marin, Obertan and Vela and sometimes I play Arshavin there too.[/quote']

It's worth asking for, but I don't think the other manager would accept (i know i wouldn't). But if you don't ask you don't get so i'd give it a go :)

It's worth asking for' date=' but I don't think the other manager would accept (i know i wouldn't). But if you don't ask you don't get so i'd give it a go :)[/quote']

Cheers mate,

I'm not too sure anymore. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch atm and my team's rating minus Arshavin will suffer a -1, currently av93.

Ivan Rakitic+Halil Altintop for MY Honorato Ederson?

Good or Bad deal for me?

I have no idea as I dont follow the Bundesliga

Well, it's not a good deal, because neither Halil nor Rakitic will rise; but having said that, Ederson himself is mostly a sub at Lyon. Can you ask for two other players instead?