Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He'll rise to 89' date=' not sure whether it'd be today or tomorrow or later on during the week.[/quote']

We'll the Championship was finished the morning and the Premiership was started... but only afew teams in the premiership were done (5 clubs) so i would see Vermaelan rising on Sunday or Monday.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Ive recently just taken over a Arsenal team, i've got Robin Van Persie but i dont really want him, im selling most my team and im thinking of Swaping Robin Van Persie for someone, but who? i have Drogba already, and im trying to sign Ibrahimovic, im competing in a European championship, im going to sell Toure for 25m and then ill try and get a cheaper player to go in defence, maybe Vermaelen for 5m (that is if i can get him.)

This is my team -

JULIO CESAR, Soares Gk 30 95 £9.2M

GOMES, Heurelho Gk 28 90 £6.5M

FABIANSKI, Lukasz Gk 24 86 £4.8M

MANNONE, Vito Gk 21 70 £10k

CLICHY, Gaël LB 24 92 £8.9M

NAVARRO, Fernando LB 27 90 £6.7M

GIBBS, Kieran LB/LM 20 82 £3.1M

SAGNA, Bacary RB 26 92 £8.4M

HOYTE, Gavin RB/CB 19 77 £1.1M

TOURE, Kolo CB/RB 28 93 £8.5M

GALLAS, William CB 32 93 £7.3M

DJOUROU, Johan CB/DM 22 88 £6.4M

SENDEROS, Philippe CB 24 88 £6.1M

NORDTVEIT, Håvard Def/DM 19 82 £3.1M

ROSICKY, Tomás LM/AM 29 90 £6.3M

PRANJIC, Danijel LM/LB 28 90 £6.5M

PIENAAR, Steven LM/RM 27 89 £6.1M

TRAORE, Armand LM/LB 20 85 £4.8M

ALTINTOP, Hamit RM/RB 27 90 £6.7M

EBOUE, Emmanuel RM/RB 26 89 £6.3M

FABREGAS, Cesc CM 22 95 £12.1M

DENILSON, Pereira Neves CM/RM 21 89 £7.4M

DIABY, Abou CM/LM 23 88 £6.3M

RAMSEY, Aaron CM/RM 18 84 £4.4M

LANSBURY, Henri CM/AM 19 82 £3.1M

GILBERTO SILVA, Aparecido DM/CM 33 91 £5.9M

SONG, Alexandre DM/CB 22 88 £6.4M

AFELLAY, Ibrahim AM/CM 23 90 £7.7M

SALVIO, Eduardo Wing/Fwd 19 87 £6.3M

VELA, Carlos Wing/Fwd 20 87 £6.1M

VAN PERSIE, Robin Fwd/Wing 26 93 £9.1M (Sould i sell him?)

DROGBA, Didier CF 31 95 £8.9M

BENDTNER, Nicklas CF 21 88 £6.6M

Red - Players im selling, tell me if i souldnt sell.. and who i sould buy.

Ive recently just taken over a Arsenal team' date=' i've got Robin Van Persie but i dont really want him, im selling most my team and im thinking of Swaping Robin Van Persie for someone, but who? i have Drogba already, and im trying to sign Ibrahimovic, im competing in a European championship, im going to sell Toure for 25m and then ill try and get a cheaper player to go in defence, maybe Vermaelen for 5m (that is if i can get him.)

[b']This is my team[/b] -

JULIO CESAR, Soares Gk 30 95 £9.2M

GOMES, Heurelho Gk 28 90 £6.5M

FABIANSKI, Lukasz Gk 24 86 £4.8M

MANNONE, Vito Gk 21 70 £10k

CLICHY, Gaël LB 24 92 £8.9M

NAVARRO, Fernando LB 27 90 £6.7M

GIBBS, Kieran LB/LM 20 82 £3.1M

SAGNA, Bacary RB 26 92 £8.4M

HOYTE, Gavin RB/CB 19 77 £1.1M

TOURE, Kolo CB/RB 28 93 £8.5M

GALLAS, William CB 32 93 £7.3M

DJOUROU, Johan CB/DM 22 88 £6.4M

SENDEROS, Philippe CB 24 88 £6.1M

NORDTVEIT, Håvard Def/DM 19 82 £3.1M

ROSICKY, Tomás LM/AM 29 90 £6.3M

PRANJIC, Danijel LM/LB 28 90 £6.5M

PIENAAR, Steven LM/RM 27 89 £6.1M

TRAORE, Armand LM/LB 20 85 £4.8M

ALTINTOP, Hamit RM/RB 27 90 £6.7M

EBOUE, Emmanuel RM/RB 26 89 £6.3M

FABREGAS, Cesc CM 22 95 £12.1M

DENILSON, Pereira Neves CM/RM 21 89 £7.4M

DIABY, Abou CM/LM 23 88 £6.3M

RAMSEY, Aaron CM/RM 18 84 £4.4M

LANSBURY, Henri CM/AM 19 82 £3.1M

GILBERTO SILVA, Aparecido DM/CM 33 91 £5.9M

SONG, Alexandre DM/CB 22 88 £6.4M

AFELLAY, Ibrahim AM/CM 23 90 £7.7M

SALVIO, Eduardo Wing/Fwd 19 87 £6.3M

VELA, Carlos Wing/Fwd 20 87 £6.1M

VAN PERSIE, Robin Fwd/Wing 26 93 £9.1M (Sould i sell him?)

DROGBA, Didier CF 31 95 £8.9M

BENDTNER, Nicklas CF 21 88 £6.6M

Red - Players im selling, tell me if i souldnt sell.. and who i sould buy.

Most of the guys in red, you are spot in. However you will be crazy to sell Salvio, Vela and Fernando Navarro. :) Van Persie should keep his rating as he was immense before his unfortunate injury. Whether or not he can return the player he used to be remains to be seen. There's even talk he might miss the SA World Cup. I would hang onto him for now and cash in later should any mishaps occur along the way.

Most of the guys in red' date=' you are spot in. However you will be crazy to sell Salvio, Vela and Fernando Navarro. :) Van Persie should keep his rating as he was immense before his unfortunate injury. Whether or not he can return the player he used to be remains to be seen. There's even talk he might miss the SA World Cup. I would hang onto him for now and cash in later should any mishaps occur along the way.[/quote']

I know nothing about Salvio, tell me more? I dont rate Vela to highly. And why is Navarro in for a rise? I might still sell them 3 to get money to get Imbrahimovic and Essien but i dont know yet.

But i dont think Robin Van Persie will be able to get into my team if i get Imbra and i already have Drogba.. i could probley try and get Arshavin or another Wng/RM or LM rated around 93-94, But im not sure.. Ill leave it afew weeks.. he might rise on Sunday/Monday (doubt it, but im not SM)

Mananda for 25 million ??? Im seling him...

ALsoo Toughee here = Chelsea have made an offer to Liverpool for José FERNANDO TORRES of £50' date='000,000 plus Michael ESSIEN and Micah RICHARDS Im Liverpool[/quote']

Both deals depend on what you do with the money. What 'keeper do you have if you sell Mandanda and which 'keepers are available for you to buy after you have sold him?

I'd probably do the second deal because of the cash. The players being offered don't quite balance up, despite Essien being so good, but the cash swings it. Richards seems a bit overrated to me and is stuck at 89 for the meantime. But he has talent and time to improve, so he's worth having. If you could get yourself a decent replacement striker with that money, then I think that's a very good deal. Somebody in the mould of Van Persie, Pato, Benzema...who's available?

I've got Berbatov and I've accepted an offer of Anelka + Pjanic for him. What are the chances of Anelka rising and what is Pjanic like?

Thanks for any help :D

Good deal Imo, Pjanic is a Huge Prospect and should have gotten a bigger rise. and Anelka should rise to 93 Imo.

Salvio is one of the biggest talents in Argentina and is on the verge of moving to Europe. He is a very offensive right winger and andyowls' date=' our resident Argentina expert thinks very highly of him. Salvio almost moved to Fiorentina at the start of the season too. Ask any decent forumer and they will tell you Salvio is ace. Vela isn't getting much time now but he is a big prospect. If you can sell him for a good fee than why not. Navarro is solid for high-flying Sevilla, won't rise but is a safe 90.[/quote']

Ah thanks for telling me that, do you think he could rise while still in Argentina? Im still going to go ahead and sell Navarro as i already have Clichy (at the moment trying to swap Clichy for Evra.. but dont see the bid going no where)

Ah thanks for telling me that' date=' do you think he could rise while still in Argentina? Im still going to go ahead and sell Navarro as i already have Clichy (at the moment trying to swap Clichy for Evra.. but dont see the bid going no where)[/quote']

I don't have much experience predicting rises for the Argentine leagues (at least, not with the higher rated players), but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Salvio rising this time around. Lanus have been okay this season, but nothing special, with the loss of Jose Sand and his goals hurting them. Salvio's performed decently and he has a few Copa Sudamericana appearances and goals to his name, but I don't think it'll be enough for him to rise to 88, although I'd love to be proven wrong. Either way, don't sell him because the chances of him moving to a big European club next summer are high.

I don't have much experience predicting rises for the Argentine leagues (at least' date=' not with the higher rated players), but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Salvio rising this time around. Lanus have been okay this season, but nothing special, with the loss of Jose Sand and his goals hurting them. Salvio's performed decently and he has a few Copa Sudamericana appearances and goals to his name, but I don't think it'll be enough for him to rise to 88, although I'd love to be proven wrong. Either way, don't sell him because the chances of him moving to a big European club next summer are high.[/quote']

Ah he's TB till 18th January and he's at a club that doesnt sell players so i surpose he's out of the question already.

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Liverpool for Robin VAN PERSIE of £0 plus Javier MASCHERANO

Liverpool have made a new offer to Arsenal for Robin VAN PERSIE of £15,000,000 plus Hatem BEN ARFA and John Obi MIKEL

Worth it guys?

Both deals depend on what you do with the money. What 'keeper do you have if you sell Mandanda and which 'keepers are available for you to buy after you have sold him?

I'd probably do the second deal because of the cash. The players being offered don't quite balance up' date=' despite Essien being so good, but the cash swings it. Richards seems a bit overrated to me and is stuck at 89 for the meantime. But he has talent and time to improve, so he's worth having. If you could get yourself a decent replacement striker with that money, then I think that's a very good deal. Somebody in the mould of Van Persie, Pato, Benzema...who's available?[/quote']

Thanks. Well frey is my FT keeper .. I have about 3 young uns aswell.

Now CF i have aguero and torres. I also have dzeko jovetic pazzini and all them.

Its a custom and i dno if players are avalible. I could get forlan ??

Or would lampard and essien wiv no money be better ?

tah

Thanks. Well frey is my FT keeper .. I have about 3 young uns aswell.

Now CF i have aguero and torres. I also have dzeko jovetic pazzini and all them.

Its a custom and i dno if players are avalible. I could get forlan ??

Or would lampard and essien wiv no money be better ?

tah

i would do the Mandanda deal then. and as for the second deal. Essien plus Lampard with no cash would be great but i doubt he'll agree.

Ah he's TB till 18th January and he's at a club that doesnt sell players so i surpose he's out of the question already.

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Liverpool for Robin VAN PERSIE of £0 plus Javier MASCHERANO

Liverpool have made a new offer to Arsenal for Robin VAN PERSIE of £15' date='000,000 plus Hatem BEN ARFA and John Obi MIKEL [/i']

Worth it guys?

You're Arsenal? I wouldn't accept the Hatem ben Affleck & Mikel counter-offer; neither are good enough.

Liverpool have made a new offer to Arsenal for Robin VAN PERSIE of £15' date='000,000 plus Hatem BEN ARFA and John Obi MIKEL [/i']

Worth it guys?

The second deal is worth in my opinion.

Ben Arfa will stay for a while at 89, he never gets to start for l'OM and is only getting subbed in sometimes at the very highest.

I can't see Obi Mikel breaking in, in the strong Chelsea midfield with Essien, Ballack, Lampard and Malouda. So he will also stay at 91 for a while if not something crazy happens.

Van Persie should have gotten a 94 if he didn't get injured. But when he comes back and gets back his form from earlier this season, he will be rated 93.

Worth it guys?

if you are arsenal, then i would do the second deal.. if you are liverpool then reject as both aren't good enough. Ben Arfa should drop Imo and John Obi Mikel is really over-rated!

Also Boca Juniors offered Sebastián BATTAGLIA for him....

I am the one who's selling Rodwell!

Battaglia was rumored this summer to join either Lazio or Genoa but he never moved. I can't see him getting 90 at Argentina' date=' he has to do extremly well there to get it although he's a good player.

But keep Rodwell, future big player![/b']