• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

Sagna in exchange for Rafael Johnny Evans and 9mill? (I would be selling Sagna)

However Nani and Valencia are also TRL would either of these be more suitable I have just taken over a new aresnal squad.

If you would like to sell Sagna then try to get Valencia for him' date=' beacuse Valencia is going to rise to 90. However, I woldn't sell Sagna.....[/b']

Sagna in exchange for Rafael Johnny Evans and 9mill? (I would be selling Sagna)

However Nani and Valencia are also TRL would either of these be more suitable I have just taken over a new aresnal squad.

don't do it Sagna is a great RB and a safe 92, while Rafeal will drop and Jonny evans will rise to somewhere around 89.

I would go for Valencia...

Does anyone think that Fellaini will keep his position AM/CM or go back to being a CM?

This bid for Fellaini got accepted pretty fast, and I had bids for Hamsik, Raul Garcia, De Jong and Moutinho. So should I cancel, and make them bids again, then if they don't get accepted, I'll bid for Fellaini, because by then Fellaini's rating/position may change.

Good idea? :)

Swap Essien for Alonso and Kuyt? Im bidding on Essien

I already have Fabiano' date='Eto'o and Torres up front and kuyt hasnt played alot for me[/quote']

I am a huge supporter of Essien, but I would strongly advise against doing this deal. Essien is playing fantasticly well this season and he has improved his attacking side of his game, but he picked up an injury in mid-week, and now is out until February! :( and he holds everything together for Chelsea - so lets hope their season doesn't start to crumble now that he is out for a couple of months.

Alonso hasn't really done anything particulary good at Madrid so far this season, but he will probably stay, as he is a class player.

Well, Kuyt has been okay for Liverpool this season, and he might just keep his rating, but I wouldn't bet against him dropping because of Liverpools poor form so far this season.

I wouldn't do this deal.

I already have Fabiano' date='Eto'o and Torres up front and kuyt hasnt played alot for me[/quote']

Well as Essien is probably doing better than Alonso I'd be tempted to negotiate a straight swap, giving Alonso in exchange for Essien. Otherwise the original deal is too steep.

Also Boca Juniors offered Sebastián BATTAGLIA for him....

I am the one who's selling Rodwell!

please sell me rodders, i am the boca manager, battaglia goin be 89 for a very long time, rodwell goin go to 87... i only want to do the deal cus i want a squad of 25s and under, i also want to get rid of these then i have a squad of 25s and under

PAPA, Emiliano

PLASIL, Jaroslav

CALVO, José María

BATTAGLIA, Sebastián

SPADACIO, Juliano

CACERES, Julio César

DEMOUGE, Frank

GANDIN, Darío

BORHANI, Arash

Should I sell Modric for Ryan Babel and Glen Johnson?

I'm Tottenham with no changes to the squad. I have Corluka at RB but I could play him at CB with Johnson at RB.

Yeah thats a great idea, maybe try and sell Pavlechenko? and try and make some money to sign somebody like Essien.. and if your going to be playing 4-4-2 dont, play 3-5-2 but i expect you know why...

Yeah thats a great idea' date=' maybe try and sell Pavlechenko? and try and make some money to sign somebody like Essien.. and if your going to be playing 4-4-2 dont, play 3-5-2 but i expect you know why...[/quote']

Yeah I pretty much always play 3-5-2. I'm trying to sell Roman along with Bentley and King but so far no takers. Everybody wants to offer a junk striker and alittle bit of cash for Defoe or a few million over chairman value for him which isn't going to happen.

Yeah I pretty much always play 3-5-2. I'm trying to sell Roman along with Bentley and King but so far no takers. Everybody wants to offer a junk striker and alittle bit of cash for Defoe or a few million over chairman value for him which isn't going to happen.

Dont sell Defoe anyway put him unavalible, keep him sould rise to 91 tomorow or Sunday imo. Thats why everyone wants him, put him unavalible or put something like a 20m minimum fee they'll soon stop offering.

Hello, currently managing valencia in a brand new wc

chelsea offered me bosingwa for 14m + luis miguel..i know luis miguel is most likely gonna drop, but how abt bosingwa?

also i offered 14m for falcao frm porto..izzt too much? cos the other manager accepted the bid pretty quick, which makes me think if i had overpriced that guy:X

reali need help soon!

all replies are greatly appreicated!!! (:

Hello' date=' currently managing valencia in a brand new wc

chelsea offered me bosingwa for 14m + luis miguel..i know luis miguel is most likely gonna drop, but how abt bosingwa?

also i offered 14m for falcao frm porto..izzt too much? cos the other manager accepted the bid pretty quick, which makes me think if i had overpriced that guy:X

reali need help soon!

all replies are greatly appreicated!!! (:[/quote']

I dont know alot about falcao so i wont say anbything about that deal But the basingwa dewal is good.you are getting rid of a Dropping defender for some1 whom is currently safe with his ratings,so i say do it. :D

Should I sell Modric for Ryan Babel and Glen Johnson?

I'm Tottenham with no changes to the squad. I have Corluka at RB but I could play him at CB with Johnson at RB.

Babel isn't really a good player to me,so i wont want him into the deal,Modric is great for Tottenham and so i would rather ask ofr a better player.Maybe More cash with Insua or Agger into the deal.Part 2 is good with Glen Johnson joining,which means you can have 2 good RBs in your team.Take note about Defoe is that his ratings might Rise evn further if he can cement a spot in the England squad.So even if its a 20mil bid,Never sell Defoe :D

Do it But i do think that its a bit too much But since the player you ar ebidding is Essien,and you dont really need Kuyt,i think it will be a good deal. :)

I have Cristian Rodriguez(90-LM/Wing) @ Porto.

I have a chance to swap him for Vargas(90-LM/LB) @ Fiorentina.

I realize that Rodriguez will be playing WC10 while Vargas won't be.

I am going to be playing whoever I decide on out wide in a 3-5-2' date=' so the slight difference in their positions isn't THAT important to me.

Just curious what people's thoughts are...

Thx in advance...[/quote']

I would swap Rodriguez for Vargas.

Rodriguez wasn't a starter for Porto at the beginning of the season and has only so far scored 2 goals for them.

Vargas has along with Jovetic, been the best player for ''la viola'' this season. He has impressed on many and is rumored to join Real Madrid to fill their LB position. Vargas is very powerfull with a great shot but is also very technical. With Fiorrentina also doing well in CL, he has to get a rise to 91. Vargas has so far scored 6 goals and has made 9 assists.