• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

BIG BIG BIG potential transfer here guys, really need some advice, I have just taken over a brand new Arsenal and the Real Madrid manager has offer me Kaka in exchange for Fabregas? Any help would be most apprieciated please, thank you in advance :)

Also Ajax are intrested in Rosicky, should I offer Rosicky and 5mill (to meet chairman value) in exchange for Luis Saurez? thanks again.

BIG BIG BIG potential transfer here guys' date=' really need some advice, I have just taken over a brand new Arsenal and the Real Madrid manager has offer me Kaka in exchange for Fabregas? Any help would be most apprieciated please, thank you in advance :)

Also Ajax are intrested in Rosicky, should I offer Rosicky and 5mill (to meet chairman value) in exchange for Luis Saurez? thanks again.[/quote']

The first one is difficult as they don't really play in the same position but I would be inclined to reject that as Fabregas has been playing more for Arsenal than Kaka has for Real Madrid. Remember that the latter has more competition plus Fabregas is the captian too.

As for that second deal, I would do that without a second thought. 17 goals in 16 games is a tremendous statistic and I'd do that deal right away. ALso Suarez is quite a few years younger than Rosicky. :)

Small help

I have Song who just rose to 89 .

I have been offered L Diarra for Song and money so i just want to know who in the future will have the better rating as i currently have Alonso playing DM

Fabolous deal there! Diarra will rise to 92-93 when they review Spain. In the future Diarra will also be the better player as he is in the starting XI for both Real Madrid and France.

Fabolous deal there! Diarra will rise to 92-93 when they review Spain. In the future Diarra will also be the better player as he is in the starting XI for both Real Madrid and France.

Cant song also hit a higher rating next time considering that he is younger?

Can song or diarra become a future 95 ?

Hi, need some help here.

Taken over bayern munich in a brand new wc.

arsenal offered me vermaelen for 15m, which is half of what i have currently. Isst worth it? I know he just rose to 90, but will he continue to increase?

Or should i invest in other players like thiago silva, or players in the gk n lb positon. Both which im pretty weak in.

What do u guys think?

All replies are greatly appreciated!

Hi' date=' need some help here.

Taken over bayern munich in a brand new wc.

arsenal offered me vermaelen for 15m, which is half of what i have currently. Isst worth it? I know he just rose to 90, but will he continue to increase?

Or should i invest in other players like thiago silva, or players in the gk n lb positon. Both which im pretty weak in.

What do u guys think?

All replies are greatly appreciated![/quote']

hmm.. tough one. Vermaelen should have gotten a rise to 91, but SM rarely give +3 rises to 91. he should continue to rise. Thiago Silva is also a great Center back and is predicted to rise to 90/91, how ever i think 90 is more realistic. so I think you should go for Vermaelen and use the other half of your budget on getting a keeper like Rui Patricio..

To sell Dzagoev and Hazard to buy Luis Fabiano?

Dzagoev for around £10million, Hazard for around £7/8 million.

It's just enough to purchase Fabiano for £16/7 million.

Dzagoev is part of my 4 CM's behind Fletcher and Fabregas and joint 3rd and 4th CM with Busquets. Hazard, is in the youth team and no chance of first team football.

I might struggle with the absence of Dzagoev for rotational matches/cup matches, but I have players like Arda, Pique who can play in the middle of the park.

Fabiano would be my first choice CF with Ibrahimovic and Aguero behind him:D.

If I'm not mistaken he won't decrease?

To sell Dzagoev and Hazard to buy Luis Fabiano?

Dzagoev for around £10million' date=' Hazard for around £7/8 million.

It's just enough to purchase Fabiano for £16/7 million.

Dzagoev is part of my 4 CM's behind Fletcher and Fabregas and joint 3rd and 4th CM with Busquets. Hazard, is in the youth team and no chance of first team football.

I might struggle with the absence of Dzagoev for rotational matches/cup matches, but I have players like Arda, Pique who can play in the middle of the park.

Fabiano would be my first choice CF with Ibrahimovic and Aguero behind him:D.

If I'm not mistaken he won't decrease?[/quote']

Fabiano will stay at 93 or rise to 94, I think he should rise to 94. If I were you, I wouldn't do the deal. Sure, Fabiano is really good but Hazard and Dzagoev are really talented and will only rise further.

That's my opinion, hope it helped you:)

Im MAN UNITED and BAYERN MUNCHEN has made an offer for WAYNE ROONEY of FRANK RIBERY and MARIO GOMES plus £20 Million

I like Really like ROONEY but i think i should accept' date=' what should i do?[/quote']

Definently accept. Gomez will take rooneys spot and ribery can provide a good option on the wings.

Im MAN UNITED and BAYERN MUNCHEN has made an offer for WAYNE ROONEY of FRANK RIBERY and MARIO GOMES plus £20 Million

I like Really like ROONEY but i think i should accept' date=' what should i do?[/quote']

i would accept. Mario Gomez is having a good season and is likely to go to the World Cup with Germany, and If you have the original Man Utd Squad then Ribery would be your best winger by a mile. and you can use the 20 million to invest in other positions..

Fabiano will stay at 93 or rise to 94' date=' I think he should rise to 94. If I were you, I wouldn't do the deal. Sure, Fabiano is really good but Hazard and Dzagoev are really talented and will only rise further.

That's my opinion, hope it helped you:)[/b']

The thing is how high will they go in their next changes, 90 max for Dzagoev? Hazard will he even get near a 90?

Their rating changes are also time time away, they won't benefit my 1st XI anyway.

I think I've already made my mind up, reading my reply now:D

hey, im managing bayern munch in a brnd new wc.

man city is offering stephen ireland (90) and joleon lescott (90) for demichilis (92)

isst a gd deal? are the two players going to rise??

lescott can cover demichilis place while ireland can serve as a backup for my central midfield..

what do u guys think?

all replies are greatly appreciated!!

i would accept. Mario Gomez is having a good season and is likely to go to the World Cup with Germany' date=' and If you have the original Man Utd Squad then Ribery would be your best winger by a mile. and you can use the 20 million to invest in other positions..[/quote']

That's a drunk Bayern manager!

The thing is how high will they go in their next changes' date=' 90 max for Dzagoev? Hazard will he even get near a 90?

Their rating changes are also time time away, they won't benefit my 1st XI anyway.

I think I've already made my mind up, reading my reply now:D[/quote']

Hazard will cotinue to rise at Lille.

Dzagoev could get 90, it's not impossible at CSKA Moscow.

If they move to a bigger club, they are gonna be 92+ rated.

Sunderland have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £6' date='600,000 plus Lorik CANA and Darren BENT

Im Real Madrid[/quote']

Pretty tempting offer, although I would be reluctant to take it atm. Cana has been great for Sunderland as has Bent who got his 89 today. RVN will drop to 93 most likely so its definitely worth shifting him on. Could be worth waiting for a better offer for him though.

Sunderland have made an offer to Real Madrid for Ruud VAN NISTELROOY of £6' date='600,000 plus Lorik CANA and Darren BENT

Im Real Madrid[/quote']

You'd have the better deal, but will either players make it into your team, or even the subs?

I doubt it.

I'd rather sell for cash or a much better player(s).