• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

No that Torres deal is horendous if your selling.

I have Villa' date=' Forlan and a few other 88+ strikers on one of my teams,

should i buy Chiellini for Corluka + Higuain ?

Corluka doesnt start[/quote']

Well if chorluka doesnt start and u have replacments for higuain. Who do u have CB do u need one ?

Should i sell torres for david villa and David Silva. ? was thinking a defo yes ? and can anyone name some youngsters going to rise. any rating just a few big ruisers.

Nahh Mate, i Wouldn't. Higuain Looks To Have Cemented A First XI Spot In RM And Is Starting To Get Games For Argentina Too. Corluka Is A Safe 91 Aswell, Maybe A Little Overrated But...

Whereas Chiellini Is A Bit Overrated As It Is, And Will NEVER [iMO] Go Higher Than 94.

I'd Keep Your 2 Tbh Pal. :)

i would not let go of higuain one of the most under rated players . Why dont u try corluka and forlan for chillini if u want him

Nahh Mate' date=' i Wouldn't. Higuain Looks To Have Cemented A First XI Spot In RM And Is Starting To Get Games For Argentina Too. Corluka Is A Safe 91 Aswell, Maybe A Little Overrated But...

Whereas Chiellini Is A Bit Overrated As It Is, And Will NEVER [iMO'] Go Higher Than 94.

i agree with chillini being over rated, playin for a half decent team in a half decent league nothing special.

as for corluka though, i think he is potentially a future 92/93

Nahh Mate' date=' i Wouldn't. Higuain Looks To Have Cemented A First XI Spot In RM And Is Starting To Get Games For Argentina Too. Corluka Is A Safe 91 Aswell, Maybe A Little Overrated But...

Whereas Chiellini Is A Bit Overrated As It Is, And Will NEVER [iMO'] Go Higher Than 94.

Is he really overrated.

I have never seen him play .

If so who do you think i should trade him for ?

I have Dani alves puyol terry and chillini/ evra on my Lb i had gotten chillieini when he was 90 :)

do you think it would be worth trading him for Sergio Ramos ?

I already have pique :) My favourite

he plays for real madrid and spain... top 5 club team and the european champions, and join favourites for the world cup. i honestly dont think ramos is an all time great, but a guy who plays for madrid all the time and is first choice rb for spain deserves his 95... chillini on the other hand plays for a poor team in a poor league... his country yes world champs, but that team has been and gone, a new wave of italian players have come through, like chiellini, and he is no where near as good as the likes of cannavaro and nesta in there prime

he plays for real madrid and spain... top 5 club team and the european champions' date=' and join favourites for the world cup. i honestly dont think ramos is an all time great, but a guy who plays for madrid all the time and is first choice rb for spain deserves his 95... chillini on the other hand plays for a poor team in a poor league... his country yes world champs, but that team has been and gone, a new wave of italian players have come through, like chiellini, and he is no where near as good as the likes of cannavaro and nesta in there prime[/quote']

Playing for good teams doesn't mean you should have a high rating, especially if you can't defend to save your life. Granted yes Ramos is decent going forward but at the back......... He doesn't deserve to rise to 95 nor does he deserve 94 imo. I mean 2 above Sagna is shocking. Chiellini is a beast of a player and you are too harsh on him and calling Italy a poor league is harsh as well. Apparently, that team had been and gone by the last world cup but they still won it. Chiellini also hasn't reached his prime, far from it. All I know is I'd rather have him than Ramos all day long.

he plays for real madrid and spain... top 5 club team and the european champions' date=' and join favourites for the world cup. i honestly dont think ramos is an all time great, but a guy who plays for madrid all the time and is first choice rb for spain deserves his 95... chillini on the other hand plays for a poor team in a poor league... his country yes world champs, but that team has been and gone, a new wave of italian players have come through, like chiellini, and he is no where near as good as the likes of cannavaro and nesta in there prime[/quote']

Oh my. :D :D :D

Playing for good teams doesn't mean you should have a high rating' date=' especially if you can't defend to save your life. Granted yes Ramos is decent going forward but at the back......... He doesn't deserve to rise to 95 nor does he deserve 94 imo. I mean 2 above Sagna is shocking. Chiellini is a beast of a player and you are too harsh on him and calling Italy a poor league is harsh as well. Apparently, that team had been and gone by the last world cup but they still won it. Chiellini also hasn't reached his prime, far from it. All I know is I'd rather have him than Ramos all day long.[/quote']

wel have to agree to disagree then