• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

in all this talk of left backs

wats the opinion on

Luís Kasmirski FILIPE?

He's doing well for Deportivo and is starting regularly. Deportivo themselves are doing very well in La Liga so keep hold of him

can chiellini be a 95/96 in the future ?

Well looking at talent alone he definately can. He might have to move away from Juventus, though, but he certainly has 95/96 ability.

I have been offered Higuain and Pato for my Andres Iniesta. Should I take the offer or ask for another deal? The guy also has:

SERGIO RAMOS' date=' García

NASRI, Samir

ADLER, René

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel

I know Iniesta has a good chance of rising (to 97) but so do Higuain and Pato, right?[/quote']

It really depends on who you have in CM/AM and up front because losing Pato and Higuain is a big big loss so unless you're really desperate for a class CM/AM and you have decent cover at CF/F then that's not that good a deal as both forwards are actually doing well at their respective clubs, especially Higuain.

EDIT: Actually having read it again ignore all the above and do the deal! :D

I have been offered Higuain and Pato for my Andres Iniesta. Should I take the offer or ask for another deal? The guy also has:

NASRI, Samir

ADLER, René

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel

I know Iniesta has a good chance of rising (to 97) but so do Higuain and Pato, right?[/quote']

Well.. go for Higuain and Nasri/Sergio Ramos AND money due to lossing such a great player.. OR dont go through with it.. Higuain could hit 93 and Pato could. But who knows? Only SM.

NASRI, Samir

ADLER, René

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel

I'd take it if you plan on playing this game in the long term, otherwise keep Iniesta. Pato and Higuain are in pretty good form for their clubs, and could rise to 93 in the next changes, but they wont be 96/7 any time soon, but definitely have the potential to be rated that high.

None of those 4 are better than Pato or Higuain.

I'd take it if you plan on playing this game in the long term' date=' otherwise keep Iniesta. Pato and Higuain are in pretty good form for their clubs, and could rise to 93 in the next changes, but they wont be 96/7 any time soon, but definitely have the potential to be rated that high.

None of those 4 are better than Pato or Higuain.[/quote']

I dont think he was expecting Pato and Higuain to rise to 96/97 soon, he said

I know Iniesta has a good chance of rising (to 97) but so do Higuain and Pato, right?

I think the 97 was directed at Iniesta..

I offered 13m for Gareth Barry and got countered to 18m. Should i accept ? I need a 1st Team midfielder to replace Barry Robson who would be reserve mid.

Or do you guys think I can get another 91 rated midfielder around Barrys age for less?

I wouldn't accept that. I think you should get Navas instead, He's in for a certain rise.

i offered ballack + cannavaro + 10M for Sergio Aguero and he countered with Ballack + Arshavin for Aguero with no money. would you do this my team is as follows:

Gianluigi Buffon

Joe Hart

Nikolay Mihaylov

Vieira Marcelo

Leonardo Bonucci

Lorenzo De Silvestri

Gregory Van Der Wiel

Philipp Lahm

Sergio Ramos

Andrea Ranocchia

Federico Fazio

Gerard Pique

Fabio Cannavaro

Rio Ferdinand

Nemanja Vidic

Benedikt Howedes

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Eliaquim Mangala

Michael Ballack

Michael Essien

Cesc Fabregas

Yoann Gourcuff

Adrei Arshavin

Andres Iniesta

Kaka

Steven Gerrard

Eden Hazard

James Milner

Cristiano Ronaldo

Karim Benzem

Samel Eto'o

Lionel Messi

Fernand Torres

I also have these players but they are out on loan:

Edwin Van Der Sar

Alexandre Pato

Samir Nasri

Hatem Ben Arfa

Domenico Criscito

Robert Acquafresca

Stevan Jovetic

Mamadou Sakho

Dirk Marcellis

Emiliano Insua

Carlos Vela

Sotiris Ninis

My normal starting line up is

Buffon

Sergio Ramos Vidic Ferdinand

Iniesta Gerrard Fabregas Ronaldo

Kaka

Eto'o Messi

Fernando Torres

Essien

Cannavaro

Arshavin

Lahm

Would you do this swap?

Ballack (94) + Arshavin (94) for Aguero (94)

I'm more in it for the long term as I've been managing this team since late 2005.

He also has Villa and I'm considering asking if he would do the same deal but for David Villa instead of Aguero. Would anybody say that is better?

i offered ballack + cannavaro + 10M for Sergio Aguero and he countered with Ballack + Arshavin for Aguero with no money. would you do this

He also has Villa and I'm considering asking if he would do the same deal but for David Villa instead of Aguero. Would anybody say that is better?

Do you really need anymore players? The player AI is going to kill your team when they all start wanting more games.

i offered ballack + cannavaro + 10M for Sergio Aguero and he countered with Ballack + Arshavin for Aguero with no money. would you do this my team is as follows:

wow, what a team you have!

i would not do the deal, arshavin has played better than aguero this season and he would probably be the better player for the next two years. But since you say you are looking at the long term, you could do the deal as long as you can assure that aguero plays games

Hello!

I am stuck in a dilemma right now, I have enough money at the moment to get either Pique or Marcelo. My team is doing quite well, I have enough players to cover both these players position so I really just want to know who is the bigger prospect for the future and who you'd recommend me to get. They are both in this unmanaged club and I intend to get one of them.

Thanks in advance

wishing you a

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year.

Hello!

I am stuck in a dilemma right now' date=' I have enough money at the moment to get either Pique or Marcelo. My team is doing quite well, I have enough players to cover both these players position so I really just want to know who is the bigger prospect for the future and who you'd recommend me to get. They are both in this unmanaged club and I intend to get one of them.

Thanks in advance

wishing you a

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year.[/quote']

Definately go for Piqué. He is a starter for Barca, who is the best team in the world right now. He's been solid for them and is also a part of the Spanish national team where he is also a regular. Piqué will rise to 92 when they review Spain, and will only rise further in the future.