• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi again guys. Been a busy day for me :) Came on SM to find I've just had an offer for Pato accepted. He's one of my most favourite players and I genuinely think he'll go up in the approaching changes. Basically the offer I made was.. wait for it.. it's quite surprising at first.. Berbatov, Demichelis and 5 million.

I know Demichelis is the same rating as him and also that Berbatov is higher and didn't go down, but I'm told Demichelis isn't looking like improving and I already have Puyol, Carvalho, Gallas and Pique too. For forwards, I have Drogba (top scorer in division), Eto'o and Kalou (as well as a few wingers who can play there).

Money isn't really a worry either, obviously as Barcelona it rarely is. It is a bit of a high offer I know, but after thinking about it for a while into more depth do any of you think it was okay?

Appreciate the help. (and can you also try and provide predictions on what Pato will change to next ratings (if he does) please?)

Hi again guys. Been a busy day for me :) Came on SM to find I've just had an offer for Pato accepted. He's one of my most favourite players and I genuinely think he'll go up in the approaching changes. Basically the offer I made was.. wait for it.. it's quite surprising at first.. Berbatov' date=' Demichelis and 5 million.

I know Demichelis is the same rating as him and also that Berbatov is higher and didn't go down, but I'm told Demichelis isn't looking like improving and I already have Puyol, Carvalho, Gallas and Pique too. For forwards, I have Drogba (top scorer in division), Eto'o and Kalou (as well as a few wingers who can play there).

Money isn't really a worry either, obviously as Barcelona it rarely is. It is a bit of a high offer I know, but after thinking about it for a while into more depth do any of you think it was okay?

Appreciate the help. (and can you also try and provide predictions on what Pato will change to next ratings (if he does) please?)[/quote']

Don't do the deal. Like you've said, Demichelis' peak likely to be in 93 and you don't too need him as you already have 4 quality CB. For Berba,he's much older than Pato so you should keep Pato who has bigger talent. In next changes, Pato likely to rise to 93.

I've got a Real Madrid team but I currently have no money and am looking to buy defenders, I like to play 3 at the back so I am looking to buy a few CB's and have 5/6 CB's rated 92+. I currently have Nesta, Ferdinand, Albiol, Ramos, Abidal and Marcelo in defence. Who should I sell and buy as a replacement.

Thankyou Ant :)

Don't do the deal. Like you've said' date=' Demichelis' peak likely to be in 93 and you don't too need him as you already have 4 quality CB. For Berba,he's much older than Pato so you should keep Pato who has bigger talent. In next changes, Pato likely to rise to 93.[/quote']

Sorry, I don't think I made it very clear. I'm buying Pato? I assume you now think I should still go ahead and buy him? And thanks, a lot of people are saying 93, I would of thought 94 personally, but maybe it's a bit early for him. Mind you, Aguero is 94 and I don't think there's too much difference between him and Pato.. anyone got some thoughts?

Thanks again.

I've got a Real Madrid team but I currently have no money and am looking to buy defenders' date=' I like to play 3 at the back so I am looking to buy a few CB's and have 5/6 CB's rated 92+. I currently have Nesta, Ferdinand, Albiol, Ramos, Abidal and Marcelo in defence. Who should I sell and buy as a replacement.

Thankyou Ant :)[/quote']

Try to sell the old players, Ferdinand, Nesta and maybe Abidal.

For replacements:

Kjaer 87--89

Pique 90--92

Thiago Silva 89--91

Rolando 89--90

Sorry' date=' I don't think I made it very clear. I'm buying Pato? I assume you now think I should still go ahead and buy him? And thanks, a lot of people are saying 93, I would of thought 94 personally, but maybe it's a bit early for him. Mind you, Aguero is 94 and I don't think there's too much difference between him and Pato.. anyone got some thoughts?

Thanks again.[/quote']

Since when did you say you were SELLING pato?

Do the deal, Pato will be 94/95 in a few year's time. And both Demichelis and Berbatov's rating have reached a peak (doubt Berba can rise), while they are quite old.

Have the choice to buy Mandanda or Given.

Anyone any thoughts??

Best long term prospect??

Cheers

Long term Mandana short term given he should have been 92 this time why he isnt is beyond me but he should rise to 92 next changes Mandana has been erratic and right now i dont see him rising over 91 for some time...

Schweinsteiger and Jovetic for Arshavin?

Schwiensteiger is a regular for both country and club. Jovetic is a huge talent' date=' that could with some right decisions from his side, become a future major player. Arshavin is a really good player, but he is 28, whilst Jovetic is only 20 and has the potential of become a top player. I wouldn't do it. [/b']

i have ninis and have done a stright swap for p hernandez' date=' good deal?[/quote']

Just about. Hernandez is at the better team and is playing more regularly so I think you've made the right choice.

Schweinsteiger and Jovetic for Arshavin?

If you're getting Schweinsteiger and Jovetic that's a great deal but if not then I wouldn't do it because you'd be losing two good players for one.

Hi guys, I'm trying to set up a wonder team. then here's the problem i'm aproaching set backs - I cant sign big players so i'm going to have to go cheap, Im competing in a european championship so as you might know its difficult to get the big players. Imbrahimovic, Arshavin, Essien, Eto and Evra all un-successful bids.

So ive had to go to my last resort and now think its time to ask for some help, My search tab doesnt work so ive had to go on threads and ask the most simple questions recently but what i want to know is, Is there any players below 89 that could hit 92+ in the coming months (1-7 months). Ive recently completed the signings of Hazard, Lukaku, Badstuber and Dzagoev all who have huge potential of hitting atleast 89+ (hopefully:p). Ive just put a bid on Afew players but dont expect to see them accepted. Just placed bids on Wilshere (3m, Free agent) and Aguero (21m, managed club:( may be un-successful) too.

Muller and Ramires are the most ovbious big potentials but Muller is taken and i dont really want to spend 12m on Ramires. Also, if theres any 90+ players in for a rise could you tell me to as ill try and snap them up (might be promising). Also could i be directed to some threads with reliable prediction ratings.

It might help if you saw my team to give you an idea on who i might need (90+ wise, but all prospects wanted for all posistions)

Help apriciated guys, Thanks:)

i got a bid of arshavin for ribas diego. diego has been playing well for me but he has been rather inconsistent in the serie a. should i accept?

I'd be inclined to keep Arshavin as he's on better form and is playing for thr better side. Arsneal are also in the Champions League whereas Juventus are not.

Hi guys' date=' I'm trying to set up a wonder team. then here's the [b']problem[/b] i'm aproaching set backs - I cant sign big players so i'm going to have to go cheap, Im competing in a european championship so as you might know its difficult to get the big players. Imbrahimovic, Arshavin, Essien, Eto and Evra all un-successful bids.

So ive had to go to my last resort and now think its time to ask for some help, My search tab doesnt work so ive had to go on threads and ask the most simple questions recently but what i want to know is, Is there any players below 89 that could hit 92+ in the coming months (1-7 months). Ive recently completed the signings of Hazard, Lukaku, Badstuber and Dzagoev all who have huge potential of hitting atleast 89+ (hopefully:p). Ive just put a bid on Afew players but dont expect to see them accepted. Just placed bids on Wilshere (3m, Free agent) and Aguero (21m, managed club:( may be un-successful) too.

Muller and Ramires are the most ovbious big potentials but Muller is taken and i dont really want to spend 12m on Ramires. Also, if theres any 90+ players in for a rise could you tell me to as ill try and snap them up (might be promising). Also could i be directed to some threads with reliable prediction ratings.

It might help if you saw my team to give you an idea on who i might need (90+ wise, but all prospects wanted for all posistions)

Help apriciated guys, Thanks:)

I'd say you OK at GK, LB and CB but maybe try to buy another RB such as Erik Lund or Gonzalo Castro or Lorenzo Di Silvestri. Your midfield is quite good and I'd say you'd need maybe one more striker like Agbonlahor or Balotelli.

To be quite honest the team you have is fairly well balanced with good players so you don't really need to strengthen other than the areas I suggested. If you were to buy a lot of high rated players then when the new AI feature comes into play it could end up kicking you in the teeth when the players you paid £10+million for leave for almost nothing so it's best to keep the squad numver at around the number of players you have (considierng that a lot of them are 85+ rated).

I'd say you OK at GK' date=' LB and CB but maybe try to buy another RB such as Erik Lund or Gonzalo Castro or Lorenzo Di Silvestri. Your midfield is quite good and I'd say you'd need maybe one more striker like Agbonlahor or Balotelli.

To be quite honest the team you have is fairly well balanced with good players so you don't really need to strengthen other than the areas I suggested. If you were to buy a lot of high rated players then when the new AI feature comes into play it could end up kicking you in the teeth when the players you paid £10+million for leave for almost nothing so it's best to keep the squad numver at around the number of players you have (considierng that a lot of them are 85+ rated).[/quote']

Tah. Is Balotelli set for a 90? Ive got Lukaku, I know he's no 88 (Like Balotelli, but he could get 90+, if he makes a move to a bigger club).

I dont believe Agbonlahor could get 90+ (whilst at A.Villa anyway)

What about Van Der Wiel for a RB? Just in case Sagna gets injured.

Ive just had a bid for Ramires accepted (even though i said i didnt want Ramires, but hopefully he could make me abit of money to try and sign a bid player.

If i get a big player, say a big striker i might try and sell Van Persie, ive got him on the transfer market at the moment and have received a 51m bid for him.

Maybe not straight away but I reckon this time next year he should be a 90 if he continues his current form and gets a few more starts. As for Agbonlahor, well he has scored 8 goals in 18 starts so if anything I'd buy him over Balotelli because he's more of a regular for Villa than Balotelli is for Inter. I think Agbonlahor can get a 90 or more at Aston Villa.

Van Der Wiel seems a good option at RB as well as the two that I mentioned so if he's available then go for him. I'd actually forgotten about him :P

Am selling Adler' date=' if you don't like this deal, who do you think I can get? a replacement + ??[/quote']

Adler is the current no1 keeper for Germany and has a really good future if everything goes right for him. Borriello has been phenomenal lately and so has the rest of the AC Milan squad, but Abbiati has been injured for a time, he is back now though but Dida and Storari impressed while he was injured, and therefore Abbiati is the current 3rd keeper for Milan. Abbiati will drop to 89 and Borriello has a shot at 90 but I think Borriello will stay at 89 for now and if he keeps up his current form until the end of the season, he'll be a 90. Try to not get Abbiati for Adler.

I'm thinking of selling Naldo (91) for 15+ mil and swapping Misimovic (90) to get in Philip Lahm at 93 and Esteban Granero. Anyone think this is a good deal?

Philip Lahm is a great player and a regular for club and country,he is also going to be in the World Cup...Esteban Granero is a very good young player and is also in for a rise,so I would do it