Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I currently own UJFALUSI. With the good possibility of a drop during the upcoming ratings changes and his high wages, I am considering cashing in on him ASAP.

Am considering swapping him for a lower rated younger player, who will be a back-up player (second choice for each position)

Would you do any of these straight swaps? Or despite my Chairman allowing all of these deals are the difference in ratings between Ujfalusi and these younger players just too much to consider a straight swap (i.e. should I be asking for more) ?

And if I should do one of these straight-up swaps, I'm curious what deals people like better/worse...

(in no particular order)

UJFALUSI(92) swap for PJANIC(88)

UJFALUSI(92) swap for BALOTELLI(88)

UJFALUSI(92) swap for JOE HART(89)

UJFALUSI(92) swap for KHEDIRA(89)

Thanks...

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I currently own UJFALUSI. With the good possibility of a drop during the upcoming ratings changes and his high wages' date=' I am considering cashing in on him ASAP.

Am considering swapping him for a lower rated younger player, who will be a back-up player (second choice for each position)

[b']Would you do any of these straight swaps, or are the difference in ratings just too much to consider a straight swap (i.e. should I be asking for more) ?

And if I should do one of these straight-up swaps, I'm curious what deals people like better/worse...

[/b]

(in no particular order)

Thanks...

I'd have every single one of those players over Ujfalusi.

but would get Pjanic ;) Should be 90 by the end of the season.

And if I should do one of these straight-up swaps' date=' I'm curious what deals people like better/worse...

[/b']

(in no particular order)

If someone is offering you Miralem Pjanic accept it, great deal.

I currently own UJFALUSI. With the good possibility of a drop during the upcoming ratings changes and his high wages' date=' I am considering cashing in on him ASAP.

[b']Would you do any of these straight swaps? Or despite my Chairman allowing all of these deals are the difference in ratings between Ujfalusi and these younger players just too much to consider a straight swap (i.e. should I be asking for more) ?

[/b]

(in no particular order)

Thanks...

"Yes" to the first two, certainly; I'd be a bit apprehensive about the other two, considering everything.

Guest drseanfitz

been offered De Camargo(Standard) for Anas Sharbini(Hadjuk) and 4million, wither way they are just back up, is it worth it? Is de Camargo gonna ever go up in rating, ditto for Sharbini?

All help appreciated

Guest drseanfitz

been offered De Camargo(Standard) for Anas Sharbini(Hadjuk) and 4million' date=' wither way they are just back up, is it worth it? Is de Camargo gonna ever go up in rating, ditto for Sharbini?

All help appreciated[/quote']

I'd keep De Camargo' date=' as simple as that.[/quote']

I'd be getting De Camargo, so I'd guess that means go for it

HELP ! I can get C.Ronaldo for 60M + Higuain + Witsel , I can get Rooney for 40M , I can get David Villa for Raul + 30M . WHO SHOULD I GET !! If you need to take a look at my squad , look below ãt my sig ! I dont have much time for Rooney cause Barcelona placed a bid on him !

HELP ! I can get C.Ronaldo for 60M + Higuain + Witsel ' date=' I can get Rooney for 40M , I can get David Villa for Raul + 30M . WHO SHOULD I GET !! If you need to take a look at my squad , look below ãt my sig ! I dont have much time for Rooney cause Barcelona placed a bid on him ![/quote']

The ronaldo deal isn't worth it imo. The other two are both worth it imo. Your squad seems to have enough forwards and backups. the rooney deal is probably a better deal and you could then sell raul anyway and get an extra bit of money or players. if you cant get rooney then get david villa, but try rooney first. dont get ronaldo for that price.

hope i helped

HELP ! I can get C.Ronaldo for 60M + Higuain + Witsel ' date=' I can get Rooney for 40M , I can get David Villa for Raul + 30M . WHO SHOULD I GET !! If you need to take a look at my squad , look below ãt my sig ! I dont have much time for Rooney cause Barcelona placed a bid on him ![/quote']

no doubt, do the rooney deal. He could probably hit 97 in one year provided he continues performing consistenly

Foster + Giggs for Modric? (I don't mind about losing Foster)

Maxi Rodriguez and Anyukov for Lahm? I heard Rodriguez was dropping and I could do with a world-class RB. Will Lahm keep 93?

First one yeah do, Modric is class and Giggs is old but class but Modric is the better to have theri.

Second one thats a lot to give, but if you have lots of cover do because Maxi will drop to 92 and Anyukov might not stay and Lahm should but it's to early yet. I would do it though.

ODDO + 15 Mil = Castro

and

Fenerbahçe SK have made a counter offer to Everton for Daniel GUIZA of £0 plus Alves Assis JO and Phil JAGIELKA.

Am selling Guiza.

Im guessing your getting Castro. Thats an ace deal then, just completely ace.

Guiza stayed and Jo never plays and Jagielka wont rise or drop so basically if you want cover do it.

ODDO + 15 Mil = Castro

and

Fenerbahçe SK have made a counter offer to Everton for Daniel GUIZA of £0 plus Alves Assis JO and Phil JAGIELKA.

Am selling Guiza.

If your getting Castro do the deal.

Don't sell Guiza' date=' they've just finidhed reviewing his league so his rating will stay for a long while. Jagielka is a good player but he has mostly been injured and Jo hasn't been so impressive during his time at Everton. Again, don't do the deal;) [/b']

Maxi Rodriguez and Anyukov for Lahm? I heard Rodriguez was dropping and I could do with a world-class RB. Will Lahm keep 93?

Foster will never be the first-choice for Man U' date=' I'm 99% sure on that. Giggs is a good player but he is getting older and older. I would do the deal beacuse Modric has the potential of becoming a top class player.

Second deal, accept it. You're getting one of the best wing-backs in football as of now (Lahm). Maxi will drop just like you said, but I don't know so much about Anyukov, but I'm sure he isn't better than Lahm. Do the deal;)[/b']

I'd do the first deal if you have cover for Giggs as he is class.

I should think that he will keep his 93 for now. I'm not sure about Maxi Rodriguex dropping, though. He is playing, the question is whether he's playing well though. If he isn't, then do the deal.

Alright guys.

I have been offered NALDO and 800k for QUAQLIARELLA.

Should I do the deal?

Bear in mind, I dont really need a defender and also although pazzano predicts a drop for quagliarella, I dont think this will be the case. He has played absolutely loads of minutes for napoli, scored a good few, with his form taking of recently and napoli are arguably a bigger club as well. Sm normally only drop players based on minutes and most ratings are very 'sticky'.

However I am not sure, how much he will play for italy and would value feedback!

Cheers lads

Alright guys.

Should I do the deal?

Bear in mind' date=' I dont really need a defender and also although pazzano predicts a drop for quagliarella, I dont think this will be the case. He has played absolutely loads of minutes for napoli, scored a good few, with his form taking of recently and napoli are arguably a bigger club as well. Sm normally only drop players based on minutes and most ratings are very 'sticky'.

However I am not sure, how much he will play for italy and would value feedback!

Cheers lads[/quote']

Well as you say you don't need a defender than I wouldn't do it. Quaq will more than likely drop eventhough he has been doing well of late, look at Kalou who was doing well but got dropped two. I would keep hold of Quaq though, he could easily rise again as he is a clinical striker when on form. Don't do it.

Alright guys.

Should I do the deal?

Bear in mind' date=' I dont really need a defender and also although pazzano predicts a drop for quagliarella, I dont think this will be the case. He has played absolutely loads of minutes for napoli, scored a good few, with his form taking of recently and napoli are arguably a bigger club as well. Sm normally only drop players based on minutes and most ratings are very 'sticky'.

Cheers lads[/quote']

Since the arrival of the new coach Mazzari (arrived in October I think), Napoli hasn't lost a match. Quagliarella has also found his form back, and as you said, he has scored a few good goals and played well. If you really don't need a defender then keep Quagliarella as I also now starts thinking he should stay. Quagliarella hasn't played for Italy this season beacuse of the horrible form he had at the start of this season. But if he keeps this up, I think he will be included in the Italian squad that will compete in WC 2010.

Then again....

Thiago Silva for Rodwell + Jagielka... am selling Silva.

As I said before, Jagielka is a good player but he has been just been injured this season and his team are not doing well, so I don't think he will rise this season if not Everton are starting to perform better and he dosen't get more injuries. As for Rodwell, yes he is a good player/talent but I still rate Silva over them both. If you're giving away Silva don't do the deal;)

As I said before' date=' Jagielka is a good player but he has been just been injured this season and his team are not doing well, so I don't think he will rise this season if not Everton are starting to perform better and he dosen't get more injuries. As for Rodwell, yes he is a good player/talent but I still rate Silva over them both. If you're giving away Silva don't do the deal;)[/quote']

I don't know, I feel Rodwell can really be the next big thing, and with Jag he can be a good replacement... what do you think?