Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Massimo AMBROSINI + Marco BORRIELLO for HAMSIK!

If you getting Hamsik then yes! Although Ambrosini and Borriello is pretty safe as they are regular for Milan this season, neither of them are world class player while Hamsik is hot asset at football

Should I give Gabriel Obertan and Darren Gibson for Ibrahim Afellay?

Definitely do it. Obertan just backup at ManU and although i'm impressed by Gibson this season, he must had rotation as there are many CM at ManU. Afellay has been linked to Barca and i think it show his potential

Manchester United have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Samuel ETO'O of £0 plus Didier DROGBA and Franco DI SANTO..

What should i do? I wanted Eto and Drogba to partner each other upfront.. should i say Eto for Lampard and Riquelme?

yeah lampard and riquelme for the exchange would be better. But, only do the deal if you have other good central/attacking midfielders to replace lampard and riquelme. and as riquelme is in for a drop, it would be a good deal. and DO NOT exchange drogba for eto'o. Drogba is the focal point of chelsea and if you lose him your team chemistry might be gone. I do not see drogba or eto'o having a drop in their ratings for the next 1.5 years.

i am arsenal and i have carlos marchena. I can trade marchena for thiago silva. Would that be a good deal? i know silva is in for a rise but i am not sure if he can get the 91 rating that marchena holds currently.

tiago silva is one of the best defenders on italy and is due for a +2 rating most likely and marchena will never rise again. definitely do that deal

i am arsenal and i have carlos marchena. I can trade marchena for thiago silva. Would that be a good deal? i know silva is in for a rise but i am not sure if he can get the 91 rating that marchena holds currently.

Yes, i would do the deal, thiago silva is doing really great at Milan and yes, has a chance of getting 91.

Marchena at Valencia is not doing really great and even may drop, so go ahead with the deal.

Yes' date=' i would do the deal, thiago silva is doing really great at Milan and yes, has a chance of getting 91.

Marchena at Valencia is not doing really great and even may drop, so go ahead with the deal.[/quote']

you dont think the 91 is almost definite? given milans form and thiago silva's form too, i dont see why he shouldnt get it

Anyone? :confused:

I'll do it. Butt only played half of Newcastle games this season and may drop again in next English changes that still far away tbh. Ambrose still key player for Palace and if Palace can climb up the table at next few months,he may rise to 85 which already high for Championship player

Guys' date=' do you think Antonio Reyes is going to rise to 90 again?

should I swap him with Aaron Hunt of W. Bremen? or should I wait to the Spanish rating?[/quote']

Don't think he'll hit 90 this time, as Atletico are not doing too well in the league. Although Quique Flores does prefer Reyes to Maxi/Jurado, and if he performs well over the season and Atleti pick up the pace, then he may hit 90 at the end of the season, but that's a risk.

If you could get someone better than Hunt/Reyes, e.g. Pablo Hernandez, then that would be better imo.

Edit: But if they are the only two options I'd go with Hunt, who seems to performing well this season.

Guys' date=' do you think Antonio Reyes is going to rise to 90 again?

should I swap him with Aaron Hunt of W. Bremen? or should I wait to the Spanish rating?[/quote']

I think Reyes now is Quique's first choice and Atletico seems to start 2010 well with 2-1 victory against Sevilla. He won't rise this time but if Atletico can grab Europe spot at EoS, then 90's possible

hello' date=' im managin man united in a wc

placed a bid for glen johnson and got countered with tosic + hargreaves

gd deal?

how is tosic doin for man united? hes not getting much games is he?

need help asap! thanks! (:[/quote']

Do it! Tosic can't get near in SAF squad. He even 4th choice at LM after Nani,Giggs, and Obertan..

yeah lampard and riquelme for the exchange would be better. But' date=' only do the deal if you have other good central/attacking midfielders to replace lampard and riquelme. and as riquelme is in for a drop, it would be a good deal. and DO NOT exchange drogba for eto'o. Drogba is the focal point of chelsea and if you lose him your team chemistry might be gone. I do not see drogba or eto'o having a drop in their ratings for the next 1.5 years.[/quote']

Yeah i didn't want to get rid of Drogba, as i want my squad to have Eto'o and Drogba upfront. But i'm playing in a european championship and my teams been ruined by the last manager, but still the likes of Cech, Drogba, Essien and Lampard are still there.. Im trying to get Fabregas.. I might sigh Jovetic (if he's going to rise to 90?) and i brought Lukaku the day i took over the club (about 1.5 weeks ago) and since he's played every game and he's doing great! but now in in the cup final.. and i need to sort my NMF players out so need to sign new players in the positions iv got badly NMF players in but i want risers.