• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would take it myself' date=' But I'm a bit of a youth 'whore' and i don't like 30+ players in my teams ;)[/quote']

You're a young whore? :eek::D

AdamG, it's a decent deal for the future, although I don't think Cavani will ever be as good as Henry. Pastore's presence is a sweetener to it.

Henry is rumoured to be leaving for the MLS in the summer, so in terms of SM rating, he's only going down...

wud u rather have balotelli or hulk short term and long?

Short term, probably Hulk, as he should rise to 90 whereas Balotelli will probably only get 89.

Long term, I'd go for Balotelli. If he keeps his attitude in check, he'll be one of the best strikers in the world.

You're a young whore? :eek::D

AdamG' date=' it's a decent deal for the future, although I don't think Cavani will ever be as good as Henry. Pastore's presence is a sweetener to it.

[b']Henry is rumoured to be leaving for the MLS in the summer, so in terms of SM rating, he's only going down...[/b]

What is wrong with the MLS:eek::P

I've been offered David Silva + Gareth Barry + £2m in exchange for Jeremy Toulalan. Good deal? I have Lass aswell.

Just to clarify' date=' I have Toulalan.[/quote']

I'd say thats a good deal your getting one of (if not) the best LM in the world and a good CM and as you say you got lass he can play Toulalan's DM ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

What do people think of this: (GC)

I made an offer to Valencia for his David Silva (AM/LM 23 93).

I offered Domenico Criscito (LB 23 89) + Arda Turan (W 22 90)

He has Moretti and Canella at LB already, and Mata as W.

I have Aly Cissokho at LB.

BTW, David Silva turns 24 tomorrow.

Would this be a deal you'd accept?

Is this benificial to him/me?

He has Moretti and Canella at LB already' date=' and Mata as W.

Is this benificial to him/me?[/quote']

I would do it.. It's good for you to get Silva just by give Criscito and Turan

Guest Abdel Zizi

I think its beneficial to him' date='If i were you I wouldnt do it...David Silva is good but thats to much[/quote']
I would do it.. It's good for you to get Silva just by give Criscito and Turan

Okay guys, will see what the Valencia manager will do.

He's experienced and loves Valencia, so I'm not getting my hopes up anyway.

Ask yourself this: who's got the bigger future - Criscito or Cissokho? I think Cissokho, so there's not much point having a similarly rated LB (provided you do have some sort of alternative as cover). Then, you have the easier question: who's got the bigger future - Silva or Turan? Clearly Silva. Considering that you've got a decent LB already, you're just trading a 93 rated player for a 90 rated player. That's how I'd look at it and I'd do that deal every day of the week.

Would you BUY Babel for 14million? My gut feeling was no but when Babel plays well he is a very good prospect. I read that hes been targeted by quiet a few teams such as Galatasary and Birmingham.

There are much better players you can get with 14m to be honest. Anyway, the chances of him playing well at Liverpool are rare.

If I was the Valencia manager, I'll reject it without a second thought. Both Turan Arda and Criscito will take ages to reach Silva's rating, and it is anyone's guess on whether they can fulfill their potential.

Silva has already proven himself in a good league, and is a reguar name with the Spanish fold and in terms of current development, is in a different league from Turan Arda and Criscito. I think Cissokho will be a more than ample replacement for your Criscito, especially if he chooses to represent Cameroon - his NT caps will aid his rating. I don't see him playing for France as it's a mammoth task to dislodge Evra/Clichy/Abidal tbh.

If I was the Valencia manager' date=' I'll reject it without a second thought. Both Turan Arda and Criscito will take ages to reach Silva's rating, and it is anyone's guess on whether they can fulfill their potential.

Silva has already proven himself in a good league, and is a reguar name with the Spanish fold and in terms of current development, is in a different league from Turan Arda and Criscito. I think Cissokho will be a more than ample replacement for your Criscito, especially if he chooses to represent Cameroon - his NT caps will aid his rating. I don't see him playing for France as it's a mammoth task to dislodge Evra/Clichy/Abidal tbh.[/quote']

Just to add to what Caleb has said (which is always spot on) Cristico's rating will be stuck until he moves somewhere bigger, which isnt likely. Turan looked a possibility for Liverpool but with Maxi Rodrigues almost signed this is unlikely. Even if he did move to Liverpool 93 would be unlikely.

Definately get Silva for this as the overwhelming amount of people have said.

i have liverpool and torres. i received a bid from man city for torres of zlatan ibrahimovic+ 5 mil. Is this a good deal for me? Both strikers are among the best in the world and are in good form. I know both would not drop anytime soon' date=' but who has the higher chance of hitting 97?[/quote']

doubt either with get 97. For a centre forward the highest rating seems to be a 96. Some would say take this but Torres is younger and probably has more potential due to him being younger. id reject

i have liverpool and torres. i received a bid from man city for torres of zlatan ibrahimovic+ 5 mil. Is this a good deal for me? Both strikers are among the best in the world and are in good form. I know both would not drop anytime soon' date=' but who has the higher chance of hitting 97?[/quote']

Fernando Torres (when fit) offers much more than Ibrahimovic. I like him more as a player too. That said, it is hard to a forward to get above 96. David Villa is a pure goal-machine but his rating is unlikely to go above 96. I wouldn't sell Torres for that deal tbh. Not like Torres rating is unsafe or anything. The cash offered is pathetic too.

Fernando Torres (when fit) offers much more than Ibrahimovic. I like him more as a player too. That said' date=' it is hard to a forward to get above 96. David Villa is a pure goal-machine but his rating is unlikely to go above 96. I wouldn't sell Torres for that deal tbh. Not like Torres rating is unsafe or anything. [b']The cash offered is pathetic too[/b].

yeah the cash is way too low. Do you think i should negotiate for zlatan + 15mil or should i just keep faith in torres?

Both are very solid 96. Although Liverpool very disappointing this season, Torres is still scoring consistently while Ibra adapt well with Barca play style.. Tbh,i can't see both of them reach 97 in near future because to reach rating like that,someone must be dominant in a team like Ronaldo (while at ManU), Messi and Xavi. Guess what? None of them are central forward, that show central forward role now not too as important as before