Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Napoli have offered me Hamsik for 16mil' date=' despite Hamsik as a promising youth I believe this may be to much? I have signed Pedro for 7mil, and have Insua on the way for 9mil I want to keep transfer prices to a minimum do you believe he may be overpriced as he is not essential to my squad? (Man utd already have a selection of CM's) :)[/quote']

I would get hamsik because although you don't need him he is good back up and should rise :)

Hi guys I'v had a most intriguing double deal offer which I really can't get my head round if it's a good deal or not.

The deal proposed is FELIPE MELO (26 91) + AUGUSTO MATIAS FERNANDEZ (23 88) for

THOMAS MULLER (20 85) + DAVIDE SANTON (19 86) !

I have Muller and Santon currently.

And yes this is in ec106, so these kind of players are very hard to get hold of.

Thanks for the help guys.

Hi guys I'v had a most intriguing double deal offer which I really can't get my head round if it's a good deal or not.

And yes this is in ec106' date=' so these kind of players are very hard to get hold of.

Thanks for the help guys.[/quote']

How do u plan to do this double swap. I would not do it. Muller and Santon have waaay more potential than the other two. stick with what you have (and sell me them:p)

And yes this is in ec106' date=' so these kind of players are very hard to get hold of.

If Melo finds his form back he will surely get 92. As for Matias Fernandez he won't rise beacuse his team (ASSE) are doing terribly in Ligue 1. I actually wouldn't do the deal beacuse both Muller and Santon has the potential to become something big. And it's EC 106 like you said, so I doubt you'll be getting those players back if you give away them.

Long term a definite no. Santon and Muller are one of the most promising young duo around Europe at the moment and it is just a matter of time before they develop into key players for their respective teams. Muller is already showing his class this season for Bayern and if he keeps it up, a rise to 87/88 is definitely possible at the end of the season. Santon has been hampered by injuries but his NT involvement could help him get a small rise to 87 this round. Melo is turning out to be a rubbish signing and only his NT caps is saving him from a drop. He set himself a benchmark with his stellar displays for Fiorentina last season but he is now struggling to replicate them. Don't know much about Fernandez but I think he now is in the Ligue 1? I wouldn't do it. Melo has never been a special player anw, and I am willing to say he won't reach a 93. At most a 92 yeah provided he is instrumental as Brazil storms to the WC titile.

Wow... One word, REJECT!! Melo and Fernandez may rated higher now but Santon and Muller have much more potential than both Melo and Fernandez

How do u plan to do this double swap. I would not do it. Muller and Santon have waaay more potential than the other two. stick with what you have (and sell me them:p)
If Melo finds his form back he will surely get 92. As for Matias Fernandez he won't rise beacuse his team (ASSE) are doing terribly in Ligue 1. I actually wouldn't do the deal beacuse both Muller and Santon has the potential to become something big. And it's EC 106 like you said' date=' so I doubt you'll be getting those players back if you give away them.[/quote']
Long term a definite no. Santon and Muller are one of the most promising young duo around Europe at the moment and it is just a matter of time before they develop into key players for their respective teams. Muller is already showing his class this season for Bayern and if he keeps it up' date=' a rise to 87/88 is definitely possible at the end of the season. Santon has been hampered by injuries but his NT involvement could help him get a small rise to 87 this round. Melo is turning out to be a rubbish signing and only his NT caps is saving him from a drop. He set himself a benchmark with his stellar displays for Fiorentina last season but he is now struggling to replicate them. Don't know much about Fernandez but I think he now is in the Ligue 1? I wouldn't do it. Melo has never been a special player anw, and I am willing to say he won't reach a 93. At most a 92 yeah provided he is instrumental as Brazil storms to the WC titile.[/quote']

Ok brilliant a unanimous no then!

To be honest I think I saw more potential in Melo than you guys and often these talents can be very fickle, however some very convincing arguments and I will be keeping them!

cheers guys

(also Chivu injured so Santon will be playing more regular)

Ok brilliant a unanimous no then!

To be honest I think I saw more potential in Melo than you guys and often these talents can be very fickle' date=' however some very convincing arguments and I will be keeping them!

cheers guys

(also Chivu injured so Santon will be playing more regular)[/quote']

Also if you did it you would have to change your sig :P

i have the chance to get any of theses 3 players...any opinions and info?

non will be 1st teamers so doesnt matter bout position thanks

Claudio Marchisio?

WIJNALDUM?

Eden HAZARD?

Out of those three Marchisio and Hazard has the most potential. I would go for Marchisio who is a regular starter for Juve and is getting games with Italy, he will also rise to 90/91 soon.

hello' date=' managing man united in a wc

planning to sell some midfielders to boost my defence

tosic and hargreaves for g. johnson..gd deal?

all replies are greatly appreciated! (:[/quote']

Hmmm... Johnson is injured for next 6 months,but i think he'll stay. Tosic hardly plays for United while Hargreaves..., he's injury for too long. I'll still do the deal as you can only find few 90+ RB in SM

Sevilla have made an offer to Chelsea for Wesley SNEIJDER of £5' date='000,000 plus Dimitar BERBATOV and N'Dri ROMARIC.

I'm Chelsea, not sure about this, help guys? Cheers.[/quote']

Reject. Romaric was injured at the start of the season and hasn't really played all that much this season, although he is a good player. He may drop to 89 or keep his 90 this time round. Berba is a flop at, he can be much better, but he isn't producing the goods.

Whereas Sneijder is an integral part of the Inter team, he could get 95 if he continues his good form.

Aaron RAMSEY bought him before the update, now I can sell him with profit of 3 millions...

Darron GIBSON also, with 2 millions profit...

Eden HAZARD with 4.2 millions profit....

Should I sell or keep on waiting? this is my favorite custom team, none of them is in my first team... and looking to buy a new AM to join my team, my squad is big and am in the negative, and going down every week... and I have a squad of 86 players, with the concerns am getting it seems that the risers that rose aren't helping me for now....

What do you think?

Aaron RAMSEY bought him before the update' date=' now I can sell him with profit of 3 millions...

Darron GIBSON also, with 2 millions profit...

Eden HAZARD with 4.2 millions profit....

Should I sell or keep on waiting? this is my favorite custom team, none of them is in my first team... and looking to buy a new AM to join my team, my squad is big and am in the negative, and going down every week... and I have a squad of 86 players, with the concerns am getting it seems that the risers that rose aren't helping me for now....

What do you think?[/quote']

Sell One Of Your Other 86 Players.

Ramsey Is Class Already, Playing For Wales At His Age, Thats Good.

Gibson Is Getting Some Chances Now And Again For United, Good Player And Scores Absolute Scorchers.

I Havent Seen Hazard Play Myself.

Sporting CP have made an offer to Marseille for Oscar LUCHO GONZALEZ of £2,500,000 plus Ariel MATI FERNANDEZ and Marat IZMAILOV

Well thing is im not interested in IZMAILOV and i wanna make a counter of João Moutinho + MATI FERNANDEZ or Simon Vukčević?

whos the better player out of mati or vukcevic?:o

Any help would be appreciated!