• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been countered Jaaskelainen and Rafael for Manuel Almunia. I have Jaaskelainen and Rafael. Jaask is first choice' date=' Rafael is fourth choice but the youngest of them all.[/quote']

seems a bit steep wth rafael in there. how big a rush are you in to replace jaaskelainen, as weise comes of TB at an external in february

Been countered Jaaskelainen and Rafael for Manuel Almunia. I have Jaaskelainen and Rafael. Jaask is first choice' date=' Rafael is fourth choice but the youngest of them all.[/quote']

No mate dont do it, Almunia not all that anymore and Jussi is still a quality GK also Rafael is a really good prospect

I Have Received An Offer For My Melo Of Jerome Boateng And Cash. (The Cash Doesnt Really Matter)

I Was Thinking Of Maybe Asking To Do A 2-Part Deal, With Cacares And Elia Included In The Deal.

So Basically, It Would Be

Boateng + Elia = Melo + Cacares.

Should I Do That? And Is The First Deal Good? Melo Has Been Rubbish This Season So Far Though :o

I Have Received An Offer For My Melo Of Jerome Boateng And Cash. (The Cash Doesnt Really Matter)

I Was Thinking Of Maybe Asking To Do A 2-Part Deal' date=' With Cacares And Elia Included In The Deal.

Should I Do That? And Is The First Deal Good? Melo Has Been Rubbish This Season So Far Though :o[/quote']

I would do it. Boateng's versatility is extremely helpful and he is a very good prospect. Elia has heaps of potential and has been linked to Liverpool. Melo has been a flop at Juve but Caceres is also a def possessing versatility. so it comes down to which you need more in your team- melo or elia. if neither will be first teamers id taken elia.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I Was Thinking Of Maybe Asking To Do A 2-Part Deal' date=' With Cacares And Elia Included In The Deal.

Should I Do That? And Is The First Deal Good? Melo Has Been Rubbish This Season So Far Though :o[/quote']

Personally id do that, juventus started playing again, and melo still fully deserves the golden bin award, you should have seen what melo done in the match against milan (Milan that won 3-0). I really think SM will lower his rating cuz he totally deserves it. About boateng, i always liked him, i think hes a great talent and will surely rise in the future if he will keep playing constantly. personally id do the deal, but id try ask abit more from the manager if cash doesnt count much, try check if he got any young low rated talents (between 80 and 85), about cacares and elia you could try make a swap

I would do it. Boateng's versatility is extremely helpful and he is a very good prospect. Elia has heaps of potential and has been linked to Liverpool. Melo has been a flop at Juve but Caceres is also a def possessing versatility. so it comes down to which you need more in your team- melo or elia. if neither will be first teamers id taken elia.

Thanks, WOuld You Do Just Melo For Boateng If He Says No?

The first offer's good in the long term. Assuming Boateng progresses as expected, he'll rise to 90 next time, and then (hopefully) 91 and beyond.

Getting Elia for Caceres on top of the first deal would be even sweeter; the Dutchman has been Hamburg's best player this season, from what I've read. He'll also be playing for the Netherlands at the World Cup, so it's a win-win situation for you, overall. B)

How highly do people rate Cavenaghi? I don't watch much french football, but with Bordeaux doing so well in the Champions League I thought his rating may increase. However, I was looking at his form this season and it seems as though he can't find the net on a regular basis, with 1 league goal.

The Deal that I am doing is

Jo + Javier Garrido + £3 million = Cavenaghi

I am the one buying Cavenaghi.

Any thoughts?

How highly do people rate Cavenaghi? I don't watch much french football' date=' but with Bordeaux doing so well in the Champions League I thought his rating may increase. However, I was looking at his form this season and it seems as though he can't find the net on a regular basis, with 1 league goal.

The Deal that I am doing is

Jo + Javier Garrido + £3 million = Cavenaghi

I am the one buying Cavenaghi.

Any thoughts?[/quote']

He managed to retain his 90 last time only because of his no: of appearances. He's been playing well below his ability for months now; there's no chance of him rising, not if this trend continues.

He managed to retain his 90 last time only because of his no: of appearances. He's been playing well below his ability for months now; there's no chance of him rising' date=' not if this trend continues.[/quote']

So would you do the deal? Jo isn't playing great either and I have been trying to off load him for ages.

Should I try and find another striker to trade Jo with instead?

Hi

Couple of queries

1. I have zambrotta/marcelo/a.cole/garay/ujaflusi/marquez/mertsacker/gallas to pick for my back 4, with the concerns about to start kicking in i'm not sure who should i get rid of, i'm thinking marquez out and loan marcelo?

2. a holding midfielder choosing 2 from 3, pirlo/de rossi or alonso to leave?

Thoughts appreciated.

Hi

Couple of queries

1. I have zambrotta/marcelo/a.cole/garay/ujaflusi/marquez/mertsacker/gallas to pick for my back 4' date=' with the concerns about to start kicking in i'm not sure who should i get rid of, i'm thinking marquez out and loan marcelo?

2. a holding midfielder choosing 2 from 3, pirlo/de rossi or alonso to leave?

Thoughts appreciated.[/quote']

Zambrotta, Marquez and Ujfalusi are the ones I'd sell, as they look to be in for drops. Gallas and Garay are decent players and will probably keep their ratings, but if you can get better prospects (e.g Pique or Chiellini), then I'd rather have them in my team.