Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lazio have made an offer to Milan for Assis Moreira RONALDINHO of £7' date='000,000 plus Mauro ZARATE and Pasquale FOGGIA

am selling Ronny...[/quote']

Wouldnt do that deal myself. Zarate may be a good young player but his scoring rate this season is terrible Foggia is nothing special either. Ronaldinho is still a top class player and is very safe at 94.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Elia + Boateng = Diego.

Which End Would Be Getting The Best Deal?

I would get/keep Elia + Boateng... youngsters, one drives the front line of HSV and the other is doing some good job in the back, Elia linked to Liverpool while Boateng was linked to Bayern... and I believe that this summer we'll see a fight over them...

Diego is having a disastrous season with Juve, he's not the same player as he was in Werder, still he's class and he can easily retain performance, still 2 classy for 1...wont do that!

I would get/keep Elia + Boateng... youngsters' date=' one drives the front line of HSV and the other is doing some good job in the back, Elia linked to Liverpool while Boateng was linked to Bayern... and I believe that this summer we'll see a fight over them...

Diego is having a disastrous season with Juve, he's not the same player as he was in Werder, still he's class and he can easily retain performance, still 2 classy for 1...wont do that![/quote']

I think you would at Juve two very good players there

and will feature in world cup

Cheers Guys. B):)

Were You? Oh' date=' Unlucky Mate.

Im Still Struggling To Get Rid Of 1 Of My 4 LB's :o[/quote']

Yeah never mind mate got yourself a good deal there.

Told you, you would struggle to sell them

I went and bidded on random players with my 2 fullbacks and it worked in the end.

Is this a good deal for me?

O'Shea for Otamendi

I'll be getting Otamendi, I heard he's a great talent and been linked with Real Madrid. Will he be rising in the next Argentinian changes? If anybody knows more info about him please reply. Very appreciated. :)

Is this a good deal for me?

O'Shea for Otamendi

I'll be getting Otamendi' date=' I heard he's a great talent and been linked with Real Madrid. Will he be rising in the next Argentinian changes? If anybody knows more info about him please reply. Very appreciated. :)[/quote']

will rise to 88, has been called up to the NT before aswell (who hasn't though under Marradona). I'd do it. :)

ADRIANO Correia(91)LB/LM exchange for Marko MARIN(89)Fwd/Wing?

I have a replacement for ADRIANO (LB/LM) (Jansen(90)LB/LM' date=' Tremoulinas(89)LB/LM, Gentner(89)mid, Vertonhen(88)Def/DM ), and I need a Fwd/Wing.

Accepted my offer. Is it worth the exchange?[/quote']

Get Marin, he is a good talent, good deal:)

ADRIANO Correia(91)LB/LM exchange for Marko MARIN(89)Fwd/Wing?

I have a replacement for ADRIANO (LB/LM) (Jansen(90)LB/LM' date=' Tremoulinas(89)LB/LM, Gentner(89)mid, Vertonhen(88)Def/DM ), and I need a Fwd/Wing.

Accepted my offer. Is it worth the exchange?[/quote']

I'd use Jansen instead, Adriano is a fantastic little player.

I'd use Jansen instead' date=' Adriano is a fantastic little player.[/quote']

I offered him Aquilani and JO, but he wants ADRIANO.

I recently bought Jansen, and can not replace him, and I need a replacement for Vucinic, which I replaced for Hamsik. Marko Marin will replace him. :)

I have Miranda in a WC. I have been offered 13.8 million for him. I was wondering if there is any chance of him rising at all in the future.

My defence just now is:

Johnson Miranda Vermaelen

my other defenders are

Ivanovic

Santacroce

Dealbert

Boateng

Schafer

Badstuber

Insua(loan)

and a few other youth players

Do you think I should do the deal?

I have Miranda in a WC. I have been offered 13.8 million for him. I was wondering if there is any chance of him rising at all in the future.

My defence just now is:

Johnson Miranda Vermaelen

my other defenders are

Ivanovic

Santacroce

Dealbert

Boateng

Schafer

Badstuber

Insua(loan)

and a few other youth players

Miranda will not rise if he stays at Brazil. He is a good defender though, you should keep him beacuse I can see him moving to Europe this transfer window or the next window. Definately keep him, he has the potential of becoming a great defender. Infact I think you should sell Santacroce beacuse he'll drop to 88.

Miranda will not rise if he stays at Brazil. He is a good defender though' date=' you should keep him beacuse I can see him moving to Europe this transfer window or the next window. Definately keep him, he has the potential of becoming a great defender. Infact I think you should sell Santacroce beacuse he'll drop to 88.[/quote']

I heard a while ago that he was in for a rise. Did he stop playing or something?