lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i sell robinho for 20m+ ibrahimovic?

its in a wc' date=' and i have RVN, raul, drogba as strikers already and my midfielders arent too great

thanks[/quote']

keep rohinho. I feel that ibrahimovic is not worth 96. and he might drop to 94/95.

You already have many world class striker, so if you want, ask for a swap+ money for a good midfielder

Guest BrandonBurrows

Should I swap my Tomas HUBSCHMAN for Rodrigo TADDEI?

In CB I alreay have Zapata' date='Ignashevich and Chielini.

It's urgent. :)[/quote']

Go for it. Taddei's a regular for Roma and he's rated 91 as it is, he is a couple years older though.

Go for it. Taddei's a regular for Roma and he's rated 91 as it is' date=' he is a couple years older though.[/quote']

Yes I thought about it. It's good that he can play both W.

Yes?

On my RM I have Srna & De Guzman and LM I have Rolfes & McGeady. (+Affelay who can play W)

I can offer De Zeuw + Hubschman + 8 million for De Rossi if he accepts...(but when I sell Trezeguet for 45 million...Is this a good deal???)

Yes I thought about it. It's good that he can play both W.

Yes?

On my RM I have Srna & De Guzman and LM I have Rolfes & McGeady. (+Affelay who can play W)

I can offer De Zeuw + Hubschman + 8 million for De Rossi if he accepts...(but when I sell Trezeguet for 45 million...Is this a good deal???)

sell trezeguet for 45 mil. but i can't see him accepting that sum for rossi. don't buy taddei. i think roma will improve their wings

btw i have been offered 10 mil. + marcelo moreno & 20 mil. by 2 clubs for palladino...which one should i accept??..i am thinking of accepting the 20 mil. one as moreno has gone to shakhtar so his rating won't increase much.

i already have walcott,diego capel,piatti amongst others in my youth squad & have arteta,altintop,rosina & figo for my senior team so i am thinking of selling palladino to raise funds to buy either of thiago silva or amorebieta

which one of those two would u suggest??

Yah i agree with you. unlikely he'd get too much of a raise at shakhtar. go for the 20M. (dunno if it'll get through thou)

wingers honestly i dun like either of ur two choices.

I know the following players have potential, but i need money to buy mascherano. therefore,

Should i sell:

Miguel Veloso for 20.3M

Piatti for 10.7M

I know the following players have potential' date=' but i need money to buy mascherano. therefore,

Should i sell:

Miguel Veloso for 20.3M

Piatti for 10.7M[/quote']

Veloso is the last player u should sell, his potential is immense and will definitely continue to go up. (playing for portugal in the euros)

perhaps u can ask for slightly more for piatti.

sell trezeguet for 45 mil. but i can't see him accepting that sum for rossi. don't buy taddei. i think roma will improve their wings

Too late.Transfer went trough.

I think it was a good deal because I got 91 rated W for 90 rated CB. (taking in consideration that I have 3 better CB that it is a good job for me)

Know I should only sell Trezeguet.

Should I sell Ivica OLIC for 15 million?

I have had a bid for Rudd Van Nistelerooy accpected of a straight swap for Buffon.

My best keeper is Robinson, i also have Keane and Guiza are my other strikers,

Should i go through with this deal?

I have had a bid for Rudd Van Nistelerooy accpected of a straight swap for Buffon.

My best keeper is Robinson' date=' i also have Keane and Guiza are my other strikers,

Should i go through with this deal?[/quote']

yah, definitely. van nistle is bound to go downhill in the next few years, while buffon, due to the nature of keepers, should stay top class for quite some time.

besides robinson isnt trustworthy at all. offload him.

just got an offer for 25 million for Fernando BELLUSCHI(90) of Marseilles

i dont have much in terms of back up for that position

Ballack (93)

Ederson (89)

De la Red(89)

Valbuena (89)

but an offer like that seems too good to turn up,who could i get to replace him with?

yah' date=' definitely. van nistle is bound to go downhill in the next few years, while buffon, due to the nature of keepers, should stay top class for quite some time.

besides robinson isnt trustworthy at all. offload him.[/quote']

Why is RVN bound to go down over the next few years?

Louis, I would see if there are young keepers you can get but if you cannot get one then I would at least P/E Robinson for somone like Green or Howard because there is no way you can cope with two forwards.

I'm on gold championship 3 as feyenoord and someone has made a bid for stijn huysegems who is rated 87 and is a centre forward but i never really play him he is probably 6th choice striker. in real life his team fc twente have qualified for the UCL so i'm wondering he might go up soon to 88 or above so should i sell him or not and for around how much?????

6M + Hleb for Trezeguet but I have loads of M and Trez is one of my best players although I have Toni , Ibrahimovic ,Gomez , Fabiano , Mutu and I'll probably buy Totti and Kanoute if I'll be able to

--------------------This is a custom made setup--------------------

Do i sell John Arne Riise, Jermaine Pennant and Mateja Kezman.

My LB's are:

Edgar Castillo LB/LM 21 88

Gabriel Heinze LB/CB 30 92

John Arne Riise LB/LM 27 89

My RM's are:

Yossi Benayoun RM/AM 28 89

Jermaine Pennant RM/W 25 88

Shaun Wright Phillips RM/W 26 90

Also have Javier Luis Garcia as a back up: W/AM 29 90

My F's are:

Dos Santos Giovani F/AM 19 87

Mateja Kezman F 29 89