Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bayern München have made an offer to Chelsea for Scherer MAXWELL of £21,000,000

I'm Chelsea, now i know that Maxwell is set to drop in the coming few days, but iv got enough money i have 120m and i don't really want anymore, on top of this iv just accepted a 17m bid for Totti.. What should i do?

The Bayern München manager has these players i'm interested in -

Juan Vargas

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Andrei Arshavin

Should i accept the money or go for some of them? if so who?

Sores Welliton for Loic Remy and Tavares ' date=' I have Welliton ?[/quote']

21 goals in 28 appearances for Wellinton tells it's own story. And that would tell me +1. They are good players you are offered, so it would depend on if you need a 90 striker over the 89 and the good 87 AM. I would tend to go with the 2 for 1 deal, but you should hear some others first before you decide.

Need some help on a couple of deals.

Selling Marquez for Goncalves Andre Dias' date=' Raphael Jean + 18 million.

Dont know anything about Sao Paulo so I have no idea who these players are. Are they decent or is there somebody else I should be trying to get from Sao Paulo?

Selling Henry for Hulk + 20 milllion.

Hurts me since its selling a starter for somebody who won't be in the lineup but Hulk should rise and is younger plus the money could come in handy. Nobody else is offering anything close to this offer really.[/quote']

No, and no. The age difference does not matter when it takes SM 9 months to do a league. Keep those players, old or not.

I Am Internazionale. Just Been Offered 25M Plus De Rossi For My Cambiasso.

Accept/Reject?

Any Help Would Be Appreciated.

Definitely ACCEPT!!

Both Cambiasso and De Rossi will stay at next changes, but De Rossi who's younger could replace Cambiasso role in your team while 25m would make the deal even better

Bayern München have made an offer to Chelsea for Scherer MAXWELL of £21' date='000,000[/i']

I'm Chelsea, now i know that Maxwell is set to drop in the coming few days, but iv got enough money i have 120m and i don't really want anymore, on top of this iv just accepted a 17m bid for Totti.. What should i do?

The Bayern München manager has these players i'm interested in -

Juan Vargas

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Andrei Arshavin

Should i accept the money or go for some of them? if so who?

If you can't buy any other good players,i don't think you need to sell Maxwell. Even though he drop,he'll still be rated as one of best LB in SM. All 3 players from Munchen that you interested for are good players, Get Them if you can

hey guys, im managing man united in a wc..

west ham has accepted my counter offer of 22m for scholes..izzt a gd deal?

how is scholes doing for man united now?

i personally think its a pretty gd deal, since hes really getting old, but with 22m, im not sure if i can find some1 to replace him in the midfield..

my current first team midfielders are: valencia, mata, carrick, scholes, anderson, granero, marchisio, fletcher, pablo hernandez and d. gibson

really need help asap!

all replies are greatly appreciated (:

hey guys' date=' im managing man united in a wc..

west ham has accepted my counter offer of 22m for scholes..izzt a gd deal?

how is scholes doing for man united now?

i personally think its a pretty gd deal, since hes really getting old, but with 22m, im not sure if i can find some1 to replace him in the midfield..

my current first team midfielders are: valencia, mata, carrick, scholes, anderson, granero, marchisio, fletcher, pablo hernandez and d. gibson

really need help asap!

all replies are greatly appreciated (:[/quote']

I think thats a good deal for Scholes. As you said he is getting older and I think his time at United is almost up. Seems like you have enough depth in the midfield that you wont lose much by selling him.

If you can't buy any other good players' date='i don't think you need to sell Maxwell. Even though he drop,he'll still be rated as one of best LB in SM. All 3 players from Munchen that you interested for are good players, Get Them if you can[/quote']

I asked for Arshavin, i know its mad but if he rejects ill send him a bid for Arshavin or Maxwell + someone else rated 92..

Also, in another game world i'v just had a bid accepted for Shane Long of 2.7m should i go through with the deal? i'v already got Aaron McLean (80), Craig Mackail-Smith (80) and Shaun Batt (77) and i'm also trying to sign free agent Chris Killen (83)

hi' date=' can i get some views on this deal. is it worth me swapping darren fletcher and aimar for Lucho González

thanks for any help[/quote']

Personally, I wouldn't. Aimar is a very solid 90, and Fletcher is a solid 91, and could even rise to 92 if he performs well enough. Whereas Lucho needs to be in top form to maintain his 93 in France (93 is probably the rating cap there now).

Vasili Berezutsky + Sergei Ignashevich for Toure? I have Toure and personally I think it is a good deal' date=' but I would like some opinions before I accept. Thanks help appreciated.[/quote']

If it's for Kolo, yes, but if it's for Yaya, no!

Kolo's simply not deserving of a 93 and should drop, whereas Yaya is worth 2 90 rated players.

Berezutsky isn't great, neither is his brother for that matter and Ignashevich is sound for his 91 or so I've heard.

IMO you should seal the deal, but only if you're selling Kolo. :)

If it's for Kolo' date=' yes, but if it's for Yaya, no!

Kolo's simply not deserving of a 93 and should drop, whereas Yaya is worth 2 90 rated players.

Berezutsky isn't great, neither is his brother for that matter and Ignashevich is sound for his 91 or so I've heard.

IMO you should seal the deal, but only if you're selling Kolo. :)[/quote']

Ye sorry forgot to put Kolo at first. Accepted the offer, pleased with that deal but I just wanted to make sure the Russians were safe at their 90s. Thanks mate appreciated it. :D:cool:

Hi can someone please help me?

Ive Torres and Madrid have come knocking and i've managed to get Benzema and Higuain in return.

Is this a good deal?

Higuain will rise to 93 in coming days and both in my eyes are 95 players in the future.

I suppose i just need comfort on this deal lol

Thanks

Hi can someone please help me?

Ive Torres and Madrid have come knocking and i've managed to get Benzema and Higuain in return.

Is this a good deal?

Higuain will rise to 93 in coming days and both in my eyes are 95 players in the future.

I suppose i just need comfort on this deal lol

Thanks

In a word: Yes!

Higuain and Benzema are both capable of reaching 95/96 in the next few years, especially Pipita who's been on fire this season, despite being out injured atm I think he'll get a +1 to 93.

Good deal IMO.

Exactly 11 in 11 starts has been awesome and is only out for 3 weeks while Benzema will get better i can't see Torres rising again while at Liverpool and these 2 are sure talents.

Thanks Spam:D

No worries, it's hard to get a better deal involving youth players! :P