Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have di natale and i am thinking of buying diego milito for 3mil + di natale from an external club. good deal? both natale and milito have scored 12 goals each in the serie a which makes it harder for me to decide

Go ahead and do it!

Milito is younger, plays in the Champions League, and is almost a certain 94, while Di Natale plays for a struggling Udinese, and will probably not rise.

Hope this helped:)

Accepted the replacement of almost all of my players. :D Does anyone have any comment?

These are the players that change:

H.GOMES + N.LEGROTTAGLIE for H.LLORIS

6.4M + P.SENDEROS for 10 D.CHYGRYNSKIY

7.2M + A.DI NATALE + D.SUAZO for A.PATO

4.9M + M.AMBROSINI + G.MILITO for G.CHIELLINI

1.6M + R.TADDEI for M.MARIN

A.SONG for M.RAFINHA

150k + S.JOAQUIN + O.MELLBERG for J.O.MIKEL

D.RENATO + I.SEMSHOV for D.CAPEL

This is my current squad:

totenhamall.jpg

Accepted the replacement of almost all of my players. :D Does anyone have any comment?

These are the players that change:

H.GOMES + N.LEGROTTAGLIE for H.LLORIS

6.4M + P.SENDEROS for 10 D.CHYGRYNSKIY

7.2M + A.DI NATALE + D.SUAZO for A.PATO

4.9M + M.AMBROSINI + G.MILITO for G.CHIELLINI

1.6M + R.TADDEI for M.MARIN

A.SONG for M.RAFINHA

150k + S.JOAQUIN + O.MELLBERG for J.O.MIKEL

D.RENATO + I.SEMSHOV for D.CAPEL

This is my current squad:

totenhamall.jpg

Do not get rid of Song, he will be a future 93+. He is one of Arsenals most in-form players. And, I would try to get another yout than Capel, as he most likely will increase to 89 in a couple of weeks.

Hope this helped:)

hi all,

i'm hesitating to offer Kjaer + cash (probably a lot) to grab Dani Alves.

my chairman values Dani Alves at 27M, Kjaer will be worth around 14M after he gets his rise.. so i probably need to offer something like 15M in cash..

(i still haven't made the offer so i don't even know if it would be accepted..)

do you think it's worth it? Kjaer will be only rising, and Dani Alves might only keep his rating.. but is Kjaer to get something around 94, ever?

thanks!

a.

hi all' date='

i'm hesitating to offer Kjaer + cash (probably a lot) to grab Dani Alves.

my chairman values Dani Alves at 27M, Kjaer will be worth around 14M after he gets his rise.. so i probably need to offer something like 15M in cash..

(i still haven't made the offer so i don't even know if it would be accepted..)

do you think it's worth it? Kjaer will be only rising, and Dani Alves might only keep his rating.. but is Kjaer to get something around 94, ever?

thanks!

a.[/quote']

Go ahead and do it. Alves won't decrease until he is 31, and then you are not playing SM anymore:p

hi guys' date=' im managing liverpool in a wc

barca has offered me ibrahimovc + chygrynskiy + 10m for my torres

gd or bad deal?[/quote']

Do it. Liverpool is struggling, and Ibra and Chygry are playing for an in-form team, which makes it easier to get an increase;)

Do not get rid of Song' date=' he will be a future 93+. He is one of Arsenals most in-form players. And, I would try to get another yout than Capel, as he most likely will increase to 89 in a couple of weeks.

Hope this helped:)[/quote']

Thank you! I invested all budgets and all the available players, because my current team is catastrophic. Song is good, but at this moment I have a better player for his position. L.Modric was injured, and Capel will replace him on the left side, or will be on the wing, because no other player for that position. :)

N.Kranjcar was injured' date=' and Capel will replace him on the left side, or will be on the wing, because no other player for that position. :)[/quote']

Could you try for someone else than Capel? He should drop to 89 as he is no longer a starter. And trading a player of Renato's caliber (even though he is 30) plus another decent player would not be a good move as I could see him sneaking a 91.

is Miguel HUGO ALMEIDA/UNAL and PABLO HERNANDEZ worth it for Falcao' date=' i could possible sell Falcoa for this[/quote']

Pablo Hernandez would be a fantastic acquisition. Hugo Alemeida would be a better choice than Gokhan Unal (although he has recently joined Fenerbahce).

Could you try for someone else than Capel? He should drop to 89 as he is no longer a starter. And trading a player of Renato's caliber (even though he is 30) plus another decent player would not be a good move as I could see him sneaking a 91.

The outdoor clubs in my world at the moment there is no better player than him. My budget is 0, but I have in mind for the future. Now I have to buy him, because I am not able to buy better player, and for 2 weeks returning L.Modric. :)

Thanks!

I need a right back for my arsenal squad.

i only buy under 25 year olds.

Should i do:

Arshavin + 7m for Sergio Ramos.

also... need wingers' date=' any suggestions:/[/quote']

Not in my opinion, if Arsenal keep up the form Arshavin could get 95, and Ramos is a weaker overall package than the likes of dani Alves who is rated similarly to him. IMO you should go for Glen johnson, although he is 25.

Okay, will have around 71 millions in a day or two, it's a custom world, and most of players who are 10 millions + are available, was thinking of having Higuain, Shweini, Ozil and another FWD to join, as I already got Lass, Elia, Hernandez, Hazard, Ramsey in the midfield... in the back line I have Vermaeleen, Pique and Boateng...

What do you guys think? I have players also like Muller, Neymar... I just need some starters... who would you sign?