lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which of these deals would you do for Lampard?

Busquets + Chygrynskiy + Money

Nilmar + Cazorla?

I'd say the Villarreal One, just (assuming you don't need a replacement). As much as I don't believe Cazorla should be 92, Ken says he'll stay so he'll stay :P

And Nilmar shall hit 90. So it's a young 92 + a young 90 vs 2 x Young 90 after Busquets' rise. So I'll take the former as it is better for the short term and after TB expires, I'm sure you could sell Cazorla for 2 good players.

I'd say the Villarreal One' date=' just (assuming you don't need a replacement). As much as I don't believe Cazorla should be 92, Ken says he'll stay so he'll stay :P

And Nilmar shall hit 90. So it's a young 92 + a young 90 vs 2 x Young 90 after Busquets' rise. So I'll take the former as it is better for the short term and after TB expires, I'm sure you could sell Cazorla for 2 good players.[/quote']

I accepted the Barca one about an hour and then I got a PM about Cazorla + Nilmar for him. Personally, the Barca one benefits my team more as I am short in CB. However, the Villarreal deal is slightly better.

EDIT: Think I'll stick with the first one.

I accepted the Barca one about an hour and then I got a PM about Cazorla + Nilmar for him. Personally' date=' the Barca one benefits my team more as I am short in CB. However, the Villarreal deal is slightly better.[/quote']

It's pretty even for me tbh, seeing as I don't rate Cazorla. And if the positions suit your team then take the Barce one, as we all know how big Busquets will be. Only reason I'd take the other one is I'm sure you'd be able to cash in on Cazorla. E.G I sold him for Ramires + Di Maria In 61. xD

Martin Caceres + Felipe Melo for Lampard? I have Lampard.

I wouldn't. Melo should drop 2 after his play this year. His games for Brazil MIGHT save him from a bigger drop.

Lampard is getting up there in age but he still is great, going to the WC, and Chelsea could win the PL this season.

:rolleyes: Why dont you ask for help before you accept my offer. :P

Don't worry Allan I am still going ahead with your offer. :D Just got a PM from the Villarreal manager after I accepted your offer and he gave me second thoughts. But, will stick with our deal. :P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Zambrotta and Marcel Jansen for Dani Alves ? I have Alves.

Any advice appriciated :)

Big reject.

Dani Alves is the best wingback in the world, whilst Zambrotta is gonna drop and Jansen really isn't a good player, despite his rating

Big reject.

Dani Alves is the best wingback in the world' date=' whilst Zambrotta is gonna drop and Jansen really isn't a good player, despite his rating[/quote']

Actually, Jansen's been playing extremely well recently since being played as a Left Winger and has outshone Elia & Trochowski in the recent games :P

Still a big no, even though I don't rate Dani Alves, I rate Zambrotta even less.

Hello all!

I'm looking for someone who can play across the back four (def). I'm looknig at Berezutsky, Caceres and Burdisso. I'm tempted to go for Burdisso as he is already in the 90's and not too old at 28. But i wondered if the other two had the potential to rise into the 90's?

Any thoughts?

Many thanks, Neal.

Hello all!

I'm looking for someone who can play across the back four (def). I'm looknig at Berezutsky' date=' Caceres and Burdisso. I'm tempted to go for Burdisso as he is already in the 90's and not too old at 28. But i wondered if the other two had the potential to rise into the 90's?

Any thoughts?

Many thanks, Neal.[/quote']

I'd bypass all 3 and get Heiko Westermann, :)

I'd bypass all 3 and get Heiko Westermann' date=' :)[/quote']

I would, but he's 19 million in our game world. Thats a little bit pricey for someone who would be a squad player for me in a back four of Lahm, Pepe, Pique, T.Silva and Rafinha.

Thanks though.

@Nealb' date=' What about Howedes? Chances are he's probably at an external club, so you could get him cheap? He's got big potential and could hit the 90's in about 3 rating changes. Hope this helps:)[/quote']

Yeah, i checked him out and he's at a managed club. But i may put in a bid to see if i can force his hand. Thanks for the advice.

GC Help please

Barreto IBSON + Soares WELLITON + Nikola DRINCIC for Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER :confused:

The key player in this deal is Welliton he richly deserves a 90, but I doubt he will get it.

Drincic is a solid player who recently signed from Amkar where he was a standout. He is also a Montenegrin international so his rating of 88 is definately safe despite Amkar's poor finish in the league.

Barreto Ibson, is player I do not know much about, apart from he had a brief stint at FC Porto.

If you need depth, which I presume you do with it being Bayern Munich I would accept, althought you are giving a unique player in Bastian as there is no other 90+ rated MID's in the game. Try and get him to sell you Zhano Ananidze for CV to sweeten the deal.

The key player in this deal is Welliton he richly deserves a 90' date=' but I doubt he will get it.

Drincic is a solid player who recently signed from Amkar where he was a standout. He is also a Montenegrin international so his rating of 88 is definately safe despite Amkar's poor finish in the league.

Barreto Ibson, is player I do not know much about, apart from he had a brief stint at FC Porto.

If you need depth, which I presume you do with it being Bayern Munich I would accept, althought you are giving a unique player in Bastian as there is no other 90+ rated MID's in the game. Try and get him to sell you Zhano Ananidze for CV to sweeten the deal.[/quote']

I am getting Drincic for CV.... I will be for Ananidze later and tell him I'll ship him back on loan or something.

I am getting Drincic for CV.... I will be for Ananidze later and tell him I'll ship him back on loan or something.

Make sure he gives you Welliton, Ibson and the correct amount of cash for both Zhano & Drincic