Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have torres and a manager has offered me drogba and van der vaart for torres. should i accept?

Yeah, as much as i admire Torres, i'd accept that, Drogba is a safe 96, and Van der Vaart's just dropped but could rise to 92 in the next changes, as he's slowly finding his way back into the Real Madrid squad.

Im about to sign Miccoli (90) Fwd/Am and Sagna (92)Rb and was just wondering if they would fit into the 3-5-2 formation because if not i wont be signing them. Sagna would be playing as one of the 3 centre backs and Miccoli would be playing in the centre midfield role which to me looks like an attacking role???

I also use the 4-2-3-1 formation and both players would fit perfectly for that formation.

Sorry if some people are seeing this twice as i have also asked this question in the help with tactics thread :)

Does any one know a good RM under 90 that is going to rise to 90 anytime soon ?

Im struggling to find a good backup for Navas ,and the only idea i have is "RENATO AUGUSTO" should i deal for him?(i can get him for the minimum price as his in a external club)