Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i am 1st the indiscussed leader of my league til now soccerleaguecompetition.png and due to some unexpected stuff in real life (Lame mutu got positive on drug tests, gota replace him til he doesnt drop drastically) Im about to replace several of my players with others, Here's my team (most of the players are still under transfer ban)

i will sell

Mutu (cuz of the drug thing he might drop drastically)for about 14 mil.

Podolski for about 10 mil

Candreva (could decide to sell him to buy a reserve fwd) for about 6 mil

Sergio garcia for about 4.5 mil

and plus i got about 4.5 mil as money to spend

My dilemma starts here, there are many good players available in the setup i play (WC 7665, Join it!), due to my big succes in the league table i can decide to either buy youngsters or buy depth

the youngsters i could buy are

Hulk 11 mil.(FC Porto) or Suarez 14 mil. (Ajax) to replace Mutu

Ozil (werder Bremen) 15 mil.or Marko Marin (Werder Bremen), to replace Podolski as winger (i usually make him play LM)

and with the remaining money, i would have to buy a reserve fwd.

The depth i could buy is:

Di Natale (to replace mutu)14 mil, or Diego Milito for 20 mil (if i buy milito it would mean no fwd replace, my best fwd reserve would be Lukaku 83 rated).

Ozil 15 mil. or Marin 13 mil.(to replace Podolski as winger)

and i need to buy a reserve fwd for the remaining money

So, what should i do?

And i would like to know aswell that if i buy the youngsters, to what rating they would be aiming for in the future?

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have just had a deal accepted for Yoann GOURCUFF.. he is getting 2 players that i never play, that are..

Joleon LESCOTT + Givanildo Vieira HULK

Gourcuff is a huge talent i know, and have wanted him for a while. I think i am getting the better deal here?!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i am 1st the indiscussed leader of my league til now soccerleaguecompetition.png and due to some unexpected stuff in real life (Lame mutu got positive on drug tests' date=' gota replace him til he doesnt drop drastically) Im about to replace several of my players with others, Here's my team (most of the players are still under transfer ban)

i will sell

Mutu (cuz of the drug thing he might drop drastically)for about 14 mil.

Podolski for about 10 mil

Candreva (could decide to sell him to buy a reserve fwd) for about 6 mil

Sergio garcia for about 4.5 mil

and plus i got about 4.5 mil as money to spend

My dilemma starts here, there are many good players available in the setup i play (WC 7665, Join it!), due to my big succes in the league table i can decide to either buy youngsters or buy depth

the youngsters i could buy are

Hulk 11 mil.(FC Porto) or Suarez 14 mil. (Ajax) to replace Mutu

Ozil (werder Bremen) 15 mil.or Marko Marin (Werder Bremen), to replace Podolski as winger (i usually make him play LM)

and with the remaining money, i would have to buy a reserve fwd.

The depth i could buy is:

Di Natale (to replace mutu)14 mil, or Diego Milito for 20 mil (if i buy milito it would mean no fwd replace, my best fwd reserve would be Lukaku 83 rated).

Ozil 15 mil. or Marin 13 mil.(to replace Podolski as winger)

and i need to buy a reserve fwd for the remaining money

So, what should i do?

And i would like to know aswell that if i buy the youngsters, to what rating they would be aiming for in the future?

To be honest, I'd try to P/E with Podolski and Mutu, as you've got much better chances to get someone doing that rather than just selling.

From the one mentioned, I'd suggest to take Milito/Marin (94+)/Hulk(92+)

Anyone know of any LB or RB players that are due to rise to 90 or 90+? Also any LM that may do the same? Thanks' date=' Neal.[/quote']

Tremoulinas/Cissokho would be superb buys. Both of them are playing well for their clubs and both should rise. Filipe would've been a good buy, but he got injured, however you can buy Marcelo, as he performed well most of the season and he should rise as well.

I am Everton' date=' what do people think about trading Jo for Cavani straight up?[/quote']

Jo was one of the most promising few years back, but he failed to adapt to Premier League (barring half of season for Everton last season). He hasn't scored any goals for Everton and isn't performing very well, while Cavani is a regular for Palermo and he is scoring goals. Furthermore, he should be moving to a bigger club some time soon, so ,IMO, yes, it's a good deal and you should it.

I have just had a deal accepted for Yoann GOURCUFF.. he is getting 2 players that i never play' date=' that are..

Joleon LESCOTT + Givanildo Vieira HULK

Gourcuff is a huge talent i know, and have wanted him for a while. I think i am getting the better deal here?![/quote']

Well, this is a tough one. Gourcuff is amazing and I do think that he's destined to be a superstar, but Hulk has been a true monster for Porto and Lescott is a starter for City. I'd probably do it as I'm a big fan of Gourcuff, but you may want to hear more opinions on this one.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

To be honest' date=' I'd try to P/E with Podolski and Mutu, as you've got much better chances to get someone doing that rather than just selling.

From the one mentioned, I'd suggest to take Milito/Marin (94+)/Hulk(92+)

[/quote']

Well,i went with chairman values because i premsumed that no one would be so stupid to P/E on either podolski or mutu right now.

and btw, what do you think about suarez and ozil?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well' date='i went with chairman values because i premsumed that no one would be so stupid to P/E on either podolski or mutu right now.

and btw, what do you think about suarez and ozil?[/quote']

Podolski is quite famous, so some people still may buy him. As for Mutu, he's definitely a make weight, as not everyone follow football that hard and may not know. Furthermore, look at his rating :eek: There are lots of people who play short-term, so he'd still be a good short-term buy.

Ozil is one of the best talents in Germany and I can see him being a huge hit, but Marin... The only limit for him is sky :) As for Suarez, he definitely has potential and he's making a bang in Eredivisie, but he's something of unknown quantity outside. Both Suarez and Hulk would be good buys, but Hulk is a bit more proven, while there have been quite a few players who were superb in Holland, but somewhat faded elsewhere. Just suggested the safer option.

I've agreed potential deals with 2 managers but can only afford to do one of them.

1. 60m for David Villa

2. 35m + Lisandro for Aguero.

Should i buy Villa or Aguero?

Go for Villa is pretty safe at 96. but aguero may not rise again until he move away from athletico Madrid! so go for villa!! plus it cash.:):D

Guest MR. HAMMER

signing Sung-Yueng KI for 6m the 21 year old is a good futher prospect and got offerd 27m for Patrick VIEIRA i also have a 90 25 year old and a 89 that can play in the same position this is a gold championship what should i do the manager has no players worth anythink could prob sign a 88 for that cash and another youth

Go for Villa is pretty safe at 96. but aguero may not rise again until he move away from athletico Madrid! so go for villa!! plus it cash.:):D
I agree' date=' go for Villa. He is terrific;)[/quote']

I've also noticed Higuain is at an unmanaged club and i could get him for 28m.

Would this be a better buy than getting Villa?

Guest MR. HAMMER

Chelsea's Chairman values Alex for 13 millions' date=' but I can buy him off for 8 millions in a bargain in a custom world, is it a good deal? any chances for Alex to at least keep his rating?[/quote']

he will stay that for the next few months could stay above 90 but less then that at the most 89 could be a good signing to seel on to get cash

Chelsea's Chairman values Alex for 13 millions' date=' but I can buy him off for 8 millions in a bargain in a custom world, is it a good deal? any chances for Alex to at least keep his rating?[/quote']

I wouldn't do that mate. Alex may not drop now, but he will drop when they review England which is a long time btw. For that kind of sum you can buy defenders like Kjaer, Sakho, Otamendi, who will all be high rated in the future, and have a better rating than Alex too.

I wouldn't do that mate. Alex may not drop now' date=' but he will drop when they review England which is a long time btw. For that kind of sum you can buy defenders like Kjaer, Sakho, Otamendi, who will all be high rated in the future, and have a better rating than Alex too.[/quote']

i think ur bein a bit hasty there. otamendi kjaer and sakho have not done it for big clubs yet. alex is always solid when he plays for chelsea. if he stays at chelsea he is in ancelottis plans, if he moves hel move to a lesser club than chelsea but still a better club than any of the three mentioned defenders have played for. i think it is a very good time to buy alex, and i have no doubt that he will stay 90+ for many years

i think ur bein a bit hasty there. otamendi kjaer and sakho have not done it for big clubs yet. alex is always solid when he plays for chelsea. if he stays at chelsea he is in ancelottis plans' date=' if he moves hel move to a lesser club than chelsea but still a better club than any of the three mentioned defenders have played for. i think it is a very good time to buy alex, and i have no doubt that he will stay 90+ for many years[/quote']

1) Is Alex a Brazilian international? No. Kjaer and Otamendi are internationals at such a young age.

2) Is Alex a regular for Chelsea? No. Otamendi, Kjaer and Sakho are regulars for their respective club teams.

3) What (top) teams do you see Alex fitting in? I'm not saying Alex sucks, but I would like to know where you can see him getting starts.

Well...

I'm Werder Bremen in the new Gold Championship and have recieved the following offer for one of my players:

FC Schalke 04 have made an offer to Werder Bremen for Daniel JENSEN of £0 plus Alexander BAUMJOHANN and Tore REGINIUSSEN.

Firstly, I know nothing about German football so could someone fill me in on their apps etc.

Secondly, would you do? Or should I do it should I say.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well...

I'm Werder Bremen in the new Gold Championship and have recieved the following offer for one of my players:

FC Schalke 04 have made an offer to Werder Bremen for Daniel JENSEN of £0 plus Alexander BAUMJOHANN and Tore REGINIUSSEN.

Firstly' date=' I know nothing about German football so could someone fill me in on their apps etc.

Secondly, would you do? Or should I do it should I say.[/quote']

Hmm, Tore and Alexander just got a transfer to Schalke. I haven't seen Tore in action before, but he must seem to have some talent, otherwise Magath wouldn't have spent some cash on him beacuse Schalke dosen't have much cash atm. Alexander is a really good player, I belive he will have a key role at Schalke. Jensen just got a transfer to the Danish league and is getting old, so he might is seeing the end of his career. Do the deal I say.

Vidic=Sneijder + 10M

I usually play 3-5-2

My defenders:G.Johnson' date='Vidic,Bruno Alves

[b']Midfielders[/b]:Joaquin,Milner,Fernando,Moutinho,Farfán.

Good deal?I think it...

Thanks

Sneijder is good no doubt, but you need Vidic beacuse you don't have so many CB's.