• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have thomas muller and have been offered silva neymar+5mil for thomas muller. the money does not matter at all. do you think i should do the deal and what is neymar expected to rise in the next rating changes?

In the longer term, the deal is fairly good for you, as neymar is just 18, while muller is over 20, but short term, muller is much better as he is expected to rise to 88/89 within next german rating changes.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Haven't used this thread in a while. Just wanted some info on Cambiasso' date=' is he still a regular in the Inter team? I know he isnt often in the Argentina team anymore but I have a deal with him involved. Rooney for Cambiasso and Mario Gomez. Help appreciated :D[/quote']

He has played 17 games this season but I presume he does as he is still class. But anyway that deal is insanely good :eek: Just do it lol

Haven't used this thread in a while. Just wanted some info on Cambiasso' date=' is he still a regular in the Inter team? I know he isnt often in the Argentina team anymore but I have a deal with him involved. Rooney for Cambiasso and Mario Gomez. Help appreciated :D[/quote']

Cambiasso is a stable player at Inter, when he isnt injured, he always plays, his 95 rating is deserved.

i think your giving a bit too much for Rooney, yes he is doing great right know, but in the past hes been quite inconsistent, so once his great form ends, will he still be able to play consistently?

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hey guys ive been offered a strange deal

i have maicon in my inter setup

great player ..love him t bits

but ive been offered dani alves and busquets for him?

95=94+90, not bad?

i never rated dani alves cos in my opinion he cant defend and is a pure attacker and even a **** enuf crosser of the ball at that?

but i shud prob do this deal neway , ya?

also, i have a strike force of aguero benzema and gomez, and im considering sellin benzema as his performances arent t the same level of my other 2, good idea bad idea?

hey guys ive been offered a strange deal

i have maicon in my inter setup

great player ..love him t bits

but ive been offered dani alves and busquets for him?

95=94+90' date=' not bad?

i never rated dani alves cos in my opinion he cant defend and is a pure attacker and even a **** enuf crosser of the ball at that?

but i shud prob do this deal neway , ya?

also, i have a strike force of aguero benzema and gomez, and im considering sellin benzema as his performances arent t the same level of my other 2, good idea bad idea?[/quote']

Yea, do the deal, Dani alves has a chance of rising if he keeps playing well, and busques is a fantastic player.

You got plenty of time before spanish ratings will come back, so for now id suggest you to keep benzema if you use him, if he is a reserve, try a part exchange with some 89/90 rated players that will become pure class in the future

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He has played 17 games this season but I presume he does as he is still class. But anyway that deal is insanely good :eek: Just do it lol

Yeah I know' date=' it was almost too good which is why I suspected there was something I didnt know like he wasnt playing anymore or was going to leave. Cheers Barry.

Cambiasso is a stable player at Inter, when he isnt injured, he always plays, his 95 rating is deserved.

i think your giving a bit too much for Rooney, yes he is doing great right know, but in the past hes been quite inconsistent, so once his great form ends, will he still be able to play consistently?

The offer is for my Rooney, and I'd be getting Gomez & Cambiasso. Looks like I'm accepting then, cheers lads.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yea' date=' do the deal, Dani alves has a chance of rising if he keeps playing well, and busques is a fantastic player.

You got plenty of time before spanish ratings will come back, so for now id suggest you to keep benzema if you use him, if he is a reserve, try a part exchange with some 89/90 rated players that will become pure class in the future[/quote']

cheers max.

i have offrers possibly involving ozil?

or maybe pandev?

(re benzema)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

cheers max.

i have offrers possibly involving ozil?

or maybe pandev?

(re benzema)

if i was you, id try the big gems 1st, try part exchange benzema for gourcuff or Silva, they are sure to become 94+ players, if not then go for players like Dzeko,Ozil,Vermaelen,marko Marin, Balotelli,

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

great thanks, is there a way t send a message to my whole set up? id b interested ing etting a real fight going for benzema by letting every1 kno hes up for grabs/?

if i was you' date=' id try the big gems 1st, try part exchange benzema for gourcuff or Silva, they are sure to become 94+ players, if not then go for players like Dzeko,Ozil,Vermaelen,marko Marin, Balotelli,[/quote']

great thanks' date=' i[b']s there a way t send a message to my whole set up[/b]? id b interested ing etting a real fight going for benzema by letting every1 kno hes up for grabs/?

Make an article in the newspaper.

9Mill for Caceres, is he any good?}

Will he rise?

thanks!

Make an article in the newspaper.

9Mill for Caceres' date=' is he any good?}

Will he rise?

thanks![/quote']

Caceres is playing well for Juventus, but I wouldn't be so sure if he is going to rise. Juventus are not doing well atm and I can't really see any player there getting a rise atm. He might get a rise though if he plays well for Uruguay in the world cup.

Caceres is playing well for Juventus' date=' but I wouldn't be so sure if he is going to rise. Juventus are not doing well atm and I can't really see any player there getting a rise atm. He might get a rise though if he plays well for Uruguay in the world cup.[/quote']

Okay mate.

Thanks for the reply!:D