Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tut...... A typical newbie noob. :rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' I have [b']Theo Walcott[/b]. He's a back-up and I can sell him for a decent amount of cash, so that I can get a decent player to replace him.

So, is he worth keeping?

How good can Theo become?

Tiësto. Sell him;)

He is over-rated like many English youngsters, and I personally don't belive he will be a big player for now, if he isn't a regular for Arsenal.

Tiësto. Sell him;)

He is over-rated like many English youngsters' date=' and I personally don't belive he will be a big player for now, if he isn't a regular for Arsenal.[/quote']

Thanks Mr 'I'm too soft to play hockey' ;)

That's quite good, since someone is willing to pay 20m for him and I can buy Özil or Mata to replace him. :)

Should I sell Xabi Alonso for Tymoschuk and Klose? :)

No way. Klose has one goal in just over 650 minutes. Tymoschuk has jsut over 900. When u compare it to Lahm's 1980 (most in team) u can tell they arent getting enough game time. Alonso has 1674 in contract, more than Klose's and Tymoschuk's total game time combined.

Im Chelsea in GC81

There arent that many players available right now, and im in desperate need of a CB.

I have Boswinga, Ivanovic & Corchia for RB's i need a CB as mentioned, iv just had a bid accepted on the versatile Boateng (D 89) in a straight swap involving Ivanovic.

Im actually a fan of Ivanovic, and like him alot but positionally i need to do this, and i just want some other opinions, plus Boetang is a highly talented and rated young player is he not ?

Im Chelsea in GC81

There arent that many players available right now' date=' and im in desperate need of a CB.

I have Boswinga, Ivanovic & Corchia for RB's i need a CB as mentioned, iv just had a bid accepted on the versatile Boateng (D 89) in a straight swap involving Ivanovic.

Im actually a fan of Ivanovic, and like him alot but positionally i need to do this, and i just want some other opinions, plus Boetang is a highly talented and rated young player is he not ?[/quote']

Easy deal in my opinion. Ivanovic is a solid player but he's nothing special. When Bosingwa returns from injury, Ivanovic won't get that much of a look-in and that will hamper his chances of ever going higher than his current rating. In return, you get the very promising Boateng who has a very good future ahead of him, both for club and country. The added bonus with having Boateng is that he can play across the backline AND at DM, so you can use him in a lot of different situations.

Ivanovic will never be a star at Chelsea; although his versatility and usefulness can't be denied.

Boateng's a near-future star, and I'd do the deal with my eyes closed. ;)

90 could be his peak at Chelsea unless there's a massive exodus and they don't turn to Alves/Maicon, and Boateng will be 90+ in a year. Hopefully.

No because Russ is nearly 10 years younger.

Been offered 9m Arbeloa and Carragher for Lahm should I sell Lahm for that considering it is a GC.

I would accept. Arbeloa is a good player and Carragher isn't going to plummet anytime soon. When the TB is up you could probably use Carragher and the cash to buy a younger replecement

3mil for Ross Forbes

Don't need him in my squad as i bought him as a riser' date=' but i don't know if he will rise again[/quote']

On course for a +2, so are fellow Motherwell youngsters Tom Hateley & Lukas Jutkiewicz. Giles Coke & Steven Saunders +1.