Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need opinion about 2 transfers :

1.)Demy DE ZEEUW+Moura KERLON+16 million for Daniele DE ROSSI

2.)Demy DE ZEEUW+Moura KERLON+12 million for Salomon KALOU

I am playing in WC setup and have 20 million on my account.KALOU and ROSSI are players that I would like to bring in my team.

My other midfields are : Aquilani' date='De Zeeuw,Tymoschuk,Mascherano,De Guzman,Rolfes,Kuzmanovic.

My other attackers are : Acosta,Olic,Trezeguet,Sanchez,Quagliarella,Pogrebnyak

[b']Please help me.[/b] :)

With your already impressive strike force, the last thing you need is to looking at Kalo in my opinion. He is sure to remain a bit-part player for Chelsea. Of the two De Rossi would be the bettter option. However, my own opinion would be to keep the players you have. Kerlon and De Zeeuw could well rise and rise :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

With your already impressive strike force' date=' the last thing you need is to looking at Kalo in my opinion. He is sure to remain a bit-part player for Chelsea. Of the two De Rossi would be the bettter option. However, my own opinion would be to keep the players you have. Kerlon and De Zeeuw could well rise and rise :)[/quote']

Yes I know they could.Especially De Zeeuw who is regular for Netherland NT and great player in Alkmaar.

I will now try to sell Ivica OLIC for 18 million and if this transfer goes through than I will get DE ROSSI for cash.

Will DE ROSSI rise?Taking in consideration my midfields.

Yes I know they could.Especially De Zeeuw who is regular for Netherland NT and great player in Alkmaar.

I will now try to sell Ivica OLIC for 18 million and if this transfer goes through than I will get DE ROSSI for cash.

Will DE ROSSI rise?Is he worth buying as I stated above?

I'm not sure he will rise to be honest (although I could be wrong), but then again he probably won't fall either. I like the plan of selling Olic and making a cash only offer for De Rossi much better than the original plan :)

I'm not sure he will rise to be honest (although I could be wrong)' date=' but then again he probably won't fall either. I like the plan of selling Olic and making a cash only offer for De Rossi much better than the original plan :)[/quote']

But I doubt that 18 million will pass(Chairman or SM will block).That is a shame because he is a good attacker worth that much money.

how much is olic worth ?

He is worth 5' date='3 million which I think is apsurd.He is 28 years old,best scorer for HSV and regular in Croatia NT.

Also,I will sell TREZEGUET for 35 million. Good or bad move?

[b']I can get Fabio QUAGLIARELLA for 16 million...[/b]

Accept or decline?

i have the opportunity to buy Alessandro ROSINA (W/AM/24yr/91) for 12.5M is this a good deal for me?

the team also has Emiliano THIAGO SILVA' date=' Diego BUONANOTTE, Marek HAMSIK, Michael BRADLEY and Soares RENATO AUGUSTO. Are any of these worth a buy.[/quote']

Diego BUONANOTTE

Marek HAMSIK

Soares RENATO AUGUSTO

They are all worth buying.Especially HAMSIK who had great season at Napoli.

Bradley is very good player but he must move in bigger club to get rating increase.

olic deal wont go through for 18m maybe 15 would sell trez for 35m u can get a few youngsters fot that and for that player i dont know about him soz

So it is worth selling OLIC for 15 million?I'll think about TREZEGUET.

After all,he is one of the best attackers in the game but 30 years old. :(

Fabio QUAGLIARELLA will 100% be my for 16 million. :)

I have the intention to P/E HENRY' date=' Thierry and RONALDINHO.

Any recommendation who should I go for?[/quote']

You could try both players for Kaka, Messi or Ronaldo. Anyone of them would be fine.

Or you could try one of them for Torres, Ibra.

If you need defenders perhaps Sergio Ramos or ferdinand.

cheers

should i trade ronaldinho for joe cole' date=' bosingwa, ten mill?

normal world champ setup[/quote']

Yes i would.

Ronaldinho is only going down.

Joe Cole played very well last season and increased to 93. If he keeps playing like he did last season we should see a increase to 94.

Boswinga has just joined Chelsea. And under new manager Scolari i think we could see him increaseing to 93/94 in a couple seasons time.

Yes i would.

Ronaldinho is only going down.

Joe Cole played very well last season and increased to 93. If he keeps playing like he did last season we should see a increase to 94.

Boswinga has just joined Chelsea. And under new manager Scolari i think we could see him increaseing to 93/94 in a couple seasons time.

cheers for the help.

i need a new goalkeepr, ive already tried reina julio cesar and frey but no luck.

anyone know a goalkeeper that wil rise above 91 soon as i dont really want valdes

cheers for the help.

i need a new goalkeepr' date=' ive already tried reina julio cesar and frey but no luck.

anyone know a goalkeeper that wil rise above 91 soon as i dont really want valdes[/quote']

Probably no one will rise soon due to the Off Season but if Hugo Lloris is First choice Goalkeeper for Lyon Next Year he will rise.:D;)