lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

depends on what other strikers are available ' date=' if there was a decent 92+ Fwd then id do the deal then buy a Fwd and then what ever with the rest of it :D[/quote']

Nope. Aguero Is My Only 91+ Striker. Should I Still Do The Deal?

I Have Been Offered 50M + Robben For MY Aguero.

Accept Or Reject?

Very good deal if you can get another striker with that 50m and whatever else you already have' date=' but don't play over the odds. Or if you have a decent attack at the moment keep it to strengthen up your side. In future if your letting a big player go, put a link to the team so people can give there opinions on what they'd think you could do with the money. But other than that its a good deal if Robben with be played.

Like [b']Fabregas[/b] said:

depends on what other strikers are available , if there was a decent 92+ Fwd then id do the deal then buy a Fwd and then what ever with the rest of it :D

Inter made a counter offer for Drogba of 10M + Sneijder + Balotelli .

Good deal ? I'm managing Napoli with Drogba .

erm think is a good deal. drogba is old but he can stay 96 for long time. sneijder young and is a good player. balotelli good also and is very young but he is not the starter so maybe few year time then he can rise to 91+

do u have a 90 or 90plus striker if drogba gone?

erm think is a good deal. drogba is old but he can stay 96 for long time. sneijder young and is a good player. balotelli good also and is very young but he is not the starter so maybe few year time then he can rise to 91+

Yeah i have Falcao and Denis at 89 ..

Here's my Team http://www.soccermanager.com/club.php?action=squad

Yeah i got Falcao at 90 and Denis at 89 .

Guest Abdel Zizi

Hi mates, GC45 Genoa speaking again.

I made an offer for Arsenal's Higuain of G. Rossi + S. Cazorla.

He countered G. Rossi + L. Suarez.

I immediatly accepted, as i have Dzeko, Gignac, Necid and Derdiyok as my other strikers.

Although I like both players, it's a good deal in my eyes.

I'm an admirer of Higuain, so I'm pretty much dead sure I'll keep this deal, but does anyone think it's not as good as I think?

By the way, also got a deal accepted for Rakytsky, 2M + J. Fleck + M. Musacchio.

No, I do not need help with that :D

Hi mates' date=' GC45 Genoa speaking again.

I made an offer for Arsenal's Higuain of G. Rossi + S. Cazorla.

He countered G. Rossi + L. Suarez.

I immediatly accepted, as i have Dzeko, Gignac, Necid and Derdiyok as my other strikers.

Although I like both players, it's a good deal in my eyes.

I'm an admirer of Higuain, so I'm pretty much dead sure I'll keep this deal, but does anyone think it's not as good as I think?

By the way, also got a deal accepted for Rakytsky, 2M + J. Fleck + M. Musacchio.

No, I do not need help with that :D[/quote']

Well, yeah, I'd do it myself. Suarez is one of the best player in Holland, but his yet to prove himself in the bigger leagues and as we all know, players from Eredivisie not always adapt well to bigger leagues. Rossi is a very classy player, but he's not very consistent and he needs step up to fulfil his potential (probably move to a bigger club as well). As for Higuain, he's one of my favourite players already - hard working, classy with the ball, superb and a very clinical finisher and he constantly scores wonder goals too.

Even though it's a big price to pay, IMO, it's worth for the future Madrid captain and legend.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Well' date=' yeah, I'd do it myself. Suarez is one of the best player in Holland, but his yet to prove himself in the bigger leagues and as we all know, players from Eredivisie not always adapt well to bigger leagues. Rossi is a very classy player, but he's not very consistent and he needs step up to fulfil his potential (probably move to a bigger club as well). As for Higuain, he's one of my favourite players already - hard working, classy with the ball, superb and a very clinical finisher and he constantly scores wonder goals too.

Even though it's a big price to pay, IMO, it's worth for the future Madrid captain and legend.[/quote']

My thought's exactly, thx for the comment mate ;)

GC

Shakhtar have made an offer to Bayern München for Arjen ROBBEN of £10' date='000,000 plus Darijo SRNA and Luis FERNANDINHO

I'm leaning towards accepting[/quote']

But you dont need srna you have got lahm.

Even better' date=' do the deal. Buy some talents with the £10mil, and sell Lahm for a LB & a CB (Bayern lack CB's). :D?[/quote']

Cheers bud, I loved the offer but just needed a push. Repped.

GC

Shakhtar have made an offer to Bayern München for Arjen ROBBEN of £10' date='000,000 plus Darijo SRNA and Luis FERNANDINHO

I'm leaning towards accepting[/quote']

A very, very tough decision. Fernandinho is a great talent, but I have that feeling that he wont become that big. As for Srna, it's only a matter of time till he moves to a big club (and should be succesful there too). However, I'd probably wouldn't do the deal as Robben is one of the best wingers in the game (and in RL), so you might want to keep him.

That's what I was thinking. Also looking to offload Lahm.

To be honest' date=' I'd keep Lahm as well. IMO, the best wingback in the world right now (Maicon is the only one who's up par with him) and he's a very solid rating. There are others in Bayern who you could exchange and I'd trade Lahm only for a VERY good P/E. My 2 cents anyways.

My thought's exactly, thx for the comment mate ;)

No problems ;)

A very' date=' very tough decision. Fernandinho is a great talent, but I have that feeling that he wont become that big. As for Srna, it's only a matter of time till he moves to a big club (and should be succesful there too). However, I'd probably wouldn't do the deal as Robben is one of the best wingers in the game (and in RL), so you might want to keep him.

To be honest, I'd keep Lahm as well. IMO, the best wingback in the world right now (Maicon is the only one who's up par with him) and he's a very solid rating. There are others in Bayern who you could exchange and I'd trade Lahm only for a VERY good P/E. My 2 cents anyways.

No problems ;)[/quote']

Thanks for your input. It's hard at Bayern with a 21 man squad to start off with including 3 terrible keepers. and about 7 youths :D So I do need depth, I will be careful not to get rid of everyone. Need to keep some quality of course.

Thanks for your input. It's hard at Bayern with a 21 man squad to start off with including 3 terrible keepers. and about 7 youths :D So I do need depth' date=' I will be careful not to get rid of everyone. Need to keep some quality of course.[/quote']

Well, a lot depends on the formation you play. If you play with 3 defenders, then getting rid of Lahm may be a good idea, but Robben fits into almost any formation and Srna/Fernandinho (while they're quite good) don't quite make-up for the loss of Robben (and 10m is pretty much nothing in a GC).

Dabo and Payet for Barzagli??

If you're chucking Barzagli. ;)

Wolfsburg's defence has been up to scratch, and I don't know how long Barzagli can maintain his 90 rating.

You're also gettign 2 up and coming ASSE players, good deal IMO.

Would you swap Alonso and Coutadeur of Monaco in a 2 for 2 deal for the Kombarov brothers? I'm monaco and I suggested the deal and the other managed agreed but I'm having doubts.

Edit:

Just recieved this as well.

Fulham have made an offer to AS Monaco for Ânderson NENE of £0 plus Bjørn Helge RIISE and Bobby ZAMORA

Guest drseanfitz

Galatasaray SK have made a counter offer to Sevilla for Arda TURAN of £6,000,000 plus Diego PEROTTI.

I'm Sevilla, is it a good deal, or shall I keep Perotti