Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm selling Danny Welbeck for £6M, and the strikers I can buy are the following:

Eder Luis (Who plays for Benfica in real life, but is on a Free in the league) - £4,1M

Marco Ruben (Who plays for Villarreal in real life, but also is on a Free) - £4,2M

Michele Paolucci (Who plays for Juventus in real life, but also is on a Free) - £3,6M

( And others... )

Which player should I invest in ?

And I'm considering selling Franco Zuculini, to be able to buy David Luiz for £8M, is it a good idea ?

If I were to sell Danny Welbeck & Franco Zuculini, my balance would reach: £11,8M.

And I have also recieved an offer: Frey for Lloris, should I accept ? ( I'd be recieving Lloris )

EDIT: I need a reply to all, asap.

A clubs come free in a setup of mine, and i don't know who to go for, Defour or Pjanic? I only really want to go for one, as at the end of the season i have a deal planed for currently on loan midfielder Banega and Luis Suarez & i also have Darren Fletcher, Steven Nzonzi, Aaron Ramsey and James Milner as centre midfielders, If i get Defour, Steven Nzonzi will be sold, Even i would keep Nzonzi but i don't think he'll ever get up too 89+ like Pjanic and Defour.

Also, im looking at selling Damien Duff to £8-£10m, to raise money, and ill have to sign another winger and im thinking of Silvestre Varela, what will his rating do in the Portuguese rating changes, he's got 11 goals in 25 starts, what should he get?

A clubs come free in a setup of mine' date=' and i don't know who to go for, Defour or Pjanic? I only really want to go for one, as at the end of the season i have a deal planed for currently on loan midfielder Banega and Luis Suarez & i also have Darren Fletcher, Steven Nzonzi, Aaron Ramsey and James Milner as centre midfielders, If i get Defour, Steven Nzonzi will be sold, Even i would keep Nzonzi but i don't think he'll ever get up too 89+ like Pjanic and Defour.

Also, im looking at selling Damien Duff to £8-£10m, to raise money, and ill have to sign another winger and im thinking of Silvestre Varela, what will his rating do in the Portuguese rating changes, he's got [b']11 goals in 25 starts[/b], what should he get?

I'd say Pjanic. He's at a better club (though they aren't having such a great domestic season, they're on fire in the Champs League)

I saw Varela in the Arsenal match and he was a pain in Arsene's arsene for pretty much the entire game. Could be in for a +2 to 89.

Valdes+11millions+Yaya Toure for Julio Cesar?

I have Julio' date=' it's in a Gold Championship.

Quick please![/quote']

I think you should do it. As average as Valdes is, he's Barca's first choice and they haven't made that much noise about buying another goalkeeper (Asenjo was an option but he went to Atletico). But if you could get someone other than Yaya, that would be good... maybe Busquets?

I think you should do it. As average as Valdes is' date=' he's Barca's first choice and they haven't made that much noise about buying another goalkeeper (Asenjo was an option but he went to Atletico). But if you could get someone other than Yaya, that would be good... maybe Busquets?[/quote']

Well, thanks for the advice, i already accepted the deal so im not gonna cancel it:)

Thanks for the reply, repped :)

I'd say Pjanic. He's at a better club (though they aren't having such a great domestic season' date=' they're on fire in the Champs League)

I saw Varela in the Arsenal match and he was a pain in Arsene's arsene for pretty much the entire game. Could be in for a +2 to 89.[/quote']

Cheers pal, didn't notice this earlier thought my post had been pushed aside. repped. Ill try and get Pjanic in coming weeks, i might save the transfer till April when he'll be about £9.5m instead of £10.8m, but that risk could mean that they could get taken under management. But i don't know whether to go for either to think of it, i have Ramsey who is set to be big, set to get a +2 in the English rating changes.

Duff to go for £9-£10m, I saw Varela in the Arsenal game too and thats what impressed me to look further into his season's stats and then i just wanted to know whether he'd get a +1 or +2 rise. If i can't get Varela who else is out there looking for a rise to 88/89/90 that i can get on the cheap?

A clubs come free in a setup of mine' date=' and i don't know who to go for, Defour or Pjanic? I only really want to go for one, as at the end of the season i have a deal planed for currently on loan midfielder Banega and Luis Suarez & i also have Darren Fletcher, Steven Nzonzi, Aaron Ramsey and James Milner as centre midfielders, If i get Defour, Steven Nzonzi will be sold, Even i would keep Nzonzi but i don't think he'll ever get up too 89+ like Pjanic and Defour.

Also, im looking at selling Damien Duff to £8-£10m, to raise money, and ill have to sign another winger and im thinking of Silvestre Varela, what will his rating do in the Portuguese rating changes, he's got [b']11 goals in 25 starts[/b], what should he get?

Pjanic, definitely. So far he has been one of the best Lyon players this season and is major talent, whereas Defour's star isn't shining as bright ;)

Varela should get +1/+2.

Valdes+11millions+Yaya Toure for Julio Cesar?

I have Julio' date=' it's in a Gold Championship.

Quick please![/quote']

Myself, I wouldn't do it.

I'm selling Danny Welbeck for £6M' date=' and the strikers I can buy are the following:

[b']Eder Luis[/b] (Who plays for Benfica in real life, but is on a Free in the league) - £4,1M

Marco Ruben (Who plays for Villarreal in real life, but also is on a Free) - £4,2M

Michele Paolucci (Who plays for Juventus in real life, but also is on a Free) - £3,6M

( And others... )

Which player should I invest in ?

And I'm considering selling Franco Zuculini, to be able to buy David Luiz for £8M, is it a good idea ?

If I were to sell Danny Welbeck & Franco Zuculini, my balance would reach: £11,8M.

And I have also recieved an offer: Frey for Lloris, should I accept ? ( I'd be recieving Lloris )

EDIT: I need a reply to all, asap.

Tbh, I wouldn't sell Welbeck to get any of those as I think he's better, even though overhyped as most of english youngsters.

Zucculini has been great in Argentina, but didn't quite adapt in Germany so far, so this is a tough one. I'd probably would give him a bit more time.

Yes, definitely doing Lloris one ;)

Galatasaray SK have made a counter offer to Sevilla for Arda TURAN of £6' date='000,000 plus Diego PEROTTI.

I'm Sevilla, is it a good deal, or shall I keep Perotti[/quote']

No, Perotti is a very classy player. I'm not denying Turan's talent, but when I first saw Perotti... WOAH!

Pjanic' date=' definitely. So far he has been one of the best Lyon players this season and is major talent, whereas Defour's star isn't shining as bright ;)[/quote']

Thanks, i might hold out on Pjanic due to me having Ramsey who will soon be a 88 (hopefully) but i might get him and sell Nzonzi for about £8m-£9m if anyone up for paying that amount.

Varela should get +1/+2.

Who else is out there like Varela that will be 88/89/90 soon enough that i can get on the cheap? Just thought i'd ask incase im missing out on anything else..:)

Thanks' date=' i might hold out on Pjanic due to me having Ramsey who will soon be a 88 (hopefully) but i might get him and sell Nzonzi for about £8m-£9m if anyone up for paying that amount. [/quote']

To be honest, I rate Pjanic above Ramsey. Both are superb players with great vision, but I do sense that Pjanic contributes more in attacking sense (not just playmaking). I'm not saying that you should sell Ramsey to get Pjanic, but Pjanic, IMO, is in at least Top 10 U-21's in the world (probably Top 5), so it would be a great idea to get him ;)

Who else is out there like Varela that will be 88/89/90 soon enough that i can get on the cheap? Just thought i'd ask incase im missing out on anything else..:)

If he wouldn't reach that in the near future, I'd be really surprised. (forget this one as my english failed me :o)

To be honest' date=' I rate Pjanic above Ramsey. Both are superb players with great vision, but I do sense that Pjanic contributes more in attacking sense (not just playmaking). I'm not saying that you should sell Ramsey to get Pjanic, but Pjanic, IMO, is in at least Top 10 U-21's in the world (probably Top 5), so it would be a great idea to get him ;)[/quote']

Yeah, Pjanic is huge he's getting regular european games, unlike Ramsey who get the odd sub appearance but Ramsey could be the cheapest option as i've just signed him for £5.7m which is a bargain if he gets 88! Where as Pjanic would set me back £10.5m and he'll only be used for a back up midfielder untill he reaches 90+ due to me having Fletcher and Milner.

If he wouldn't reach that in the near future' date=' I'd be really surprised. (forget this one as my english failed me :o)[/quote']

Ok, well when are the Portuguese ratings? i don't know if anyone actually knows now, After SM messed up the rating schedule, and by the looks of what they added to the SM blog they'll just pick them at random, is that right? or have i got the wrong picture?

Ruben Micael and Antonio Candreva come to mind.

What are they most likely to get? I can get Antonio Candreva for about 5 million pounds when he turns 23 on the 28th February, but he won't rise to 88/89/90 for ages as Italy has just been reviewed.. & Ruben Micael is abit to much for me he's at an external and he'll set me back about the same amount i'd get for Damien Duff.

Need soem help here' date='theres 2 deals for Pedro

£1.2M D.STURRIDGE + G.KAKUTA

and

£6.4M £0k Y.KHACHERIDI + A.YARMOLENKO

should i accept it?? :confused:

the 1st deal looks tempting for me.[/quote']

I'd reject both personally. Pedro has heaps of potential and I would want better players for him

Should I sell Gerrard for Modric + Crouch + cash. Not sure on how much cash in the deal just the players right now.

Crouch would be just adding some depth behind Torres as I have been playing 4-3-3 wingers. I want Crouch as my next best strikers are N'Gog and Altidore.

Modric could replace Gerrard in the midfield. The cash isn't a strong selling point as I have enough to make some high bids on players as I would rather just buy some depth with it.

Boateng' date=' Torun + £3mil for [b']my[/b] Zambrotta...?

I asked for this deal (albeit with more cash), any ideas?

Probs gonna accept, but want some views.

Hmm, Im Not Sure. No Doubt Zambrotta Will Drop Again Eventually, And Is Ageing, But I Think You Could Find A Manager Who Only Cares About Ratings And You Could Get A Better Deal. Id Rather Have A 93 Rated Player Than A Talent And A Little Squad Player.

The Rating Changes Are Miles Off To.

Thats Just My Opinion Though. :)

Hmm' date=' Im Not Sure. No Doubt Zambrotta Will Drop Again Eventually, And Is Ageing, But I Think You Could Find A Manager Who Only Cares About Ratings And You Could Get A Better Deal. Id Rather Have A 93 Rated Player Than A Talent And A Little Squad Player.

The Rating Changes Are Miles Off To.

Thats Just My Opinion Though. :)[/quote']

I play 3-5-2 aswell btw, so Zambrotta is out of position. :)

Btw Boateng would start. :o:p

Should I buy Ibrahimovich for Higuain and Vermaelen?

My squad. :)

I Would, But Only If You Feel You Have Depth. Extreme Depth.

Higuain Is Awesome, Fast And Has Got An Eye For A Goal.

Vermaelan Is An Above Average Defender. He Is A Good Tackler, And Can Head The Ball Well. Great Defender And Has One Of The Best Left Boots Ive Ever Seen! :P

Ibrahimovich, Is World Class. Has Scored 12 Goals And Has 6 Assists To His Name, In Just His First Season At Barca. Awesome Player!! :D

I Dont Think I Have, But I Hope This Helps You Make Your Decision. :)