Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I Would' date=' But Only If You Feel You Have Depth. Extreme Depth.

Higuain Is Awesome, Fast And Has Got An Eye For A Goal.

Vermaelan Is An Above Average Defender. He Is A Good Tackler, And Can Head The Ball Well. Great Defender And Has One Of The Best Left Boots Ive Ever Seen! :P

Ibrahimovich, Is World Class. Has Scored 12 Goals And Has 6 Assists To His Name, In Just His First Season At Barca. Awesome Player!! :D

I Dont Think I Have, But I Hope This Helps You Make Your Decision. :)[/quote']

Decided to buy him. :)

Higuain and Vermaelen are big losses but have lugano and tasci to cover for Vermaelen and Ibra and loads of strikers to cover for Hig. Thanks guys. :)

Decided to buy him. :)

Higuain and Vermaelen are big losses but have lugano and tasci to cover for Vermaelen and Ibra and loads of strikers to cover for Hig. Thanks guys. :)

Make Sure You Are Doing The Right Thing. If I Were You I Would Wait For Some More Peoples Comments. ;):)

A manager left a setup im in today, so in 7 days i can try and buy players from his club, i can get Thomas Muller for £6.1 million, i've been hearing alot about him and saw him play again Werder Breman the other week and he seemed ok, what will he rise to? Im going to be selling Damien Duff soon and wondering if Thomas Muller could take his position if he could rise to 88+

Guest MR. HAMMER

140_1204773136.gif

This is my Barcelona team can anyone help me on were I need to get new players.

My Goal Keepers:

Victor Valdes: Swaping him a 18M for Petr Cech.

David James: Just Signed him in case of a Injery to my number 1 Keeper for 5.2m

José Pinto: My number 3 could selling him for 3m.

My Defenders:

Éric Abidal: Now a sub could be one I can sell for 14m.

Silva Dani Alves: 2nd best Right Back would be hard to shif Uless I go for Macon.

Carles Puyol: My main Center Back now 31 considering selling for 32M and signing 2 good Center Backs.

John Terry: Just signed him in a deal that I swaped Rafael Marquez and Gabriel Milito with 5m for him.

Raúl Albiol: Got him in a deal for Lionel Messi.

Gerard Pique: Still only 23 the next Capting here in years to come could be one to keep.

Fernando Amorebieta: Got the 24 year old with 5M for Center Back Dmytro Chygrynskiy.

Andreu Fontas: One of my Youths only 20 so see what will happen with him.

Marc Muniesa: Another youths only 17 could be one to wach.

Midfilders:

David Beckham: Signed the England star for a small fee of 4.4m

Olano Xabi Alonso: Got him in the deal for Messi with 10M

Hernández Xavi: Might sell the 30 year old to get some new blood in to the team.

Cesc Fabregas: Got him in a deal were I swaped Scherer Maxwell 2nd team and Gnégnéri Yaya Toure 2nd team with 14M for the 22 year old.

Andrés Iniesta: One of my main players could try swaping him for Ronaldo or Kaka.

Sergi Busquets: A 21 year old for another copple of months could try selling for 20M then sign 3 youths in.

dos Santos Jonathan: Only 19 could be one to keep dont see him play much do.

Yigaal Gai Assulin: Never seen the 18 year old play but could be a good player.

Forwords:

Rodríguez Pedro: 22 scored 15 goals that I no could sell easy for 15M

Suárez Jeffren: 22 never seen him play trying to shift for 3m

Solsona Victor Vaquez: 23 ok player trying to shift for 400k

Wayne Rooney: Signed him in a deal were I swaped Thierry Henry and Seydou Keita with 13.2m for the ace who is the EPL top scorer.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Prob the best signing ever at Basalona for 40M and Eto'o could be one to keep.

Krkic Bojan: Droped by one could be one to keep for Cup Games but could sell for 12m.

so were do I need players please help anyway you can.

Guest drseanfitz

can get Danny agger for Alessandro MATRI and a few million, to be honest am not sure of the potential for either, is it worth it

If it makes a difference it's in the highly competitive EC106, and Matri is 3rd choice at the moment

A manager left a setup im in today' date=' so in 7 days i can try and buy players from his club, i can get Thomas Muller for £6.1 million, i've been hearing alot about him and saw him play again Werder Breman the other week and he seemed ok, what will he rise to? Im going to be selling Damien Duff soon and wondering if Thomas Muller could take his position if he could rise to 88+[/quote']

I think you should buy Muller. He should get a rise to about 88 and is definately a future world beater.

Sako + 3M=Guti?

In GC.Thanks.

Guti will keep his rating in my opinion for a long time. I think it's a good deal. Sako is good' date=' but I'm not so sure that he will become a 90 rated player in the future...

got an offer of Ribery (my player) of 30 mill + carrick + fletcher from United... good deal?

hmm though one, but no. Fletcher and Carrick are good player, I especially like Fletcher, but I don't think Carrick nor Fletcher will get a high rating as Ribery have currently. And Ribery should move to Bernabeu next season, I believe.

can get Danny agger for Alessandro MATRI and a few million' date=' to be honest am not sure of the potential for either, is it worth it

If it makes a difference it's in the highly competitive EC106, and Matri is 3rd choice at the moment[/quote']

Agger is good, no doubt, but so is Matri too. I wouldn't do the deal. Agger seems to be stuck at 89 for some time, whilst Matri is rumored to join Juve and if that happens, he should rise further (assuming he does well).

Simon Vukcevic + £1mil for Hatem Ben Arfa' date=' I would be getting Arfa. Good deal or not?[/quote']

currently, ben arfa has shown us what the orginal hype was about him, and not the lazy unwilling to train ben arfa. the pairing of ben arfa and valbuena on the wings for marseille is stellar and i feel like if ben arfa continues the form he is in, he will be rated high on sm soon. 90 is within his reach, but a relapse into old bad habits would delay it. vukcevic? eh just ok. he isnt in as good a league as ben arfa, and isnt on the same level of class. definitely do it imo

currently' date=' ben arfa has shown us what the orginal hype was about him, and not the lazy unwilling to train ben arfa. the pairing of ben arfa and valbuena on the wings for marseille is stellar and i feel like if ben arfa continues the form he is in, he will be rated high on sm soon. 90 is within his reach, but a relapse into old bad habits would delay it. vukcevic? eh just ok. he isnt in as good a league as ben arfa, and isnt on the same level of class. definitely do it imo[/quote']

Ok, thanks for the reply. My concern is his last rating change was "(Date: 09-1-2008)" so that means he's stayed at 89 for two years now. I thought he would reach 90 sooner than that.

Ok' date=' thanks for the reply. My concern is his last rating change was "(Date: 09-1-2008)" so that means he's stayed at 89 for two years now. I thought he would reach 90 sooner than that.[/quote']

it was because of the laziness and unwillingness. everyone knows the class is there, his vision is on the highest level, it just the work effort wasnt.

swap deal Ozil for Turan or Miranda or Louis Fernandinho.

I'd be getting Ozil.

Do you think it'd be good deal? Do I've any chances to get him? Or what I'd have to offer to be accepted?

I dought he will accept' date='but try giving him Fernadinho if he denies try the others.[/b']

£3.0M + Nicolas MARIANO GONZALEZ + Ernesto FARIAS for Sessegnon. Good or bad?

Do it (if you're getting Sessegnon). The Porto duo aren't regulars for Porto and is also lower rated than Sessegnon. Sessegnon is the best player in PSG and is one of the most skillful player in Ligue 1, it's just a matter of time before he moves to a bigger league.

Do it (if you're getting Sessegnon). The Porto duo aren't regulars for Porto and is also lower rated than Sessegnon. Sessegnon is the best player in PSG and is one of the most skillful player in Ligue 1' date=' it's just a matter of time before he moves to a bigger league.[/quote']

i was selling him but im definately having second thoughts.

Which deal should I take?

AS Saint-Etienne have made an offer to VfL Wolfsburg for Edinaldo GRAFITE of £0 plus Gelson FERNANDES and Boubacar SANOGO

Benfica have made an offer to VfL Wolfsburg for Edinaldo GRAFITE of £0 plus Alexandre FABIO COENTRAO and Angelo MIGUEL VITOR

Will rep for help

AS Saint-Etienne have made an offer to VfL Wolfsburg for Edinaldo GRAFITE of £0 plus Gelson FERNANDES and Boubacar SANOGO

Benfica have made an offer to VfL Wolfsburg for Edinaldo GRAFITE of £0 plus Alexandre FABIO COENTRAO and Angelo MIGUEL VITOR

Will rep for help

The Benfica offer is the better one, although Vitor isn't seeing much game time because Luisao and David Luiz have the CB positions on lock down. Coentrao looks a good player, watched him the other night, although he'll probably get a position change to LB/LM in time ;)

Will rep for help

Personally neither but out of the two I would go with teh second deal. Despite Fernandes seing good game time in France the two Portuguese players are good young prospects. Sanogo has been out of form and not had an overly convincing amount of minutes.

i just exchanged xavi for sergio ramos and higuain. i am selling xavi.I feel My midfield could survive without xavi.(i have got messi, diego ribas, van der vaart, essien and de rossi) Did i make a good deal? Help needed fast. i am considering cancelling the deal since i regard xavi as the best player in the world:D

Bruno Alves= Sessegnon and Sakho

Don't know to much about the portuguese league. Both teams are pretty clean. I would be getting Bruno Alves

It seems a lot to give. Alves is a great CB' date=' but his rating is not gonna change much as long as he plays in Portugal (93 is probably the max). I like the PSG pair and they have bright futures. Won't be long before they're playing for bigger teams IMO. I would reject myself.

i just exchanged xavi for sergio ramos and higuain. i am selling xavi.I feel My midfield could survive without xavi.(i have got messi, diego ribas, van der vaart, essien and de rossi) Did i make a good deal? Help needed fast. i am considering cancelling the deal since i regard xavi as the best player in the world:D

Yep, seems like a pretty good deal considering your midfield. Ramos (even though I don't like him) is a 94 and steady at that I guess. Hes improved this season and Higuain is just awesome. If they both get in your first team then it is a great deal.