lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest drseanfitz

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got a really tough decision, can get Gonzalo CASTRO, but will cost me Toby Alderweireld and Chagas Paulo Henrique, I know both will probably hit87/88 soon but good 90's are hard to get, and Castro can walk into my team in DM or RB. also with Castro, what are the odds of him changing to LB(just LB), LB/RB isn't so bad, but if he goes to just LB I've got Aogo there?

really appreciate as much advice as I can on this

Got another offer I could use help with. Stuck Ballack and Stankovic on the transfer list. Both over 30 both rated 93 and personally don't see either rising any further at this stage.

Currently got an offer on the table of £15 million for Stankovic. Again P/E is not an option has to be cash only. Is 15 mill a fair price for Stankovic?

What about Ballack what sort of price could he go for? He isn't valued by my chairman at all, in the region of £8 million so don't think I'll get all that much for him.

Thanks.

Guest Raines

I'm thinking of selling Alexis Machuca, should I? I've got Otamendi (88), Ranocchia (86), Toloi (84) and Galeano (84) ahead of him. He will probably not get much match time and get 'concerned'.

Been offered Essien for £50,000,000. Should i take it? I currently have £23,000,000 but trying to sell Lorik Cana witch would probably take me to £50,000,000, my squads quite good and i have loads of good future midfield prospects in my side like the likes of Canales, Lodeiro, Douglas Cousta, Kakuta, Coutinho, Brahimi, Moritz and Muniain. And currently have Cambiasso, Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Modric as my usual midfielders.

Also can i have someone's predictions for Giorgio Chiellini? As he's at an unmanaged club and could make a move for him..:D

Should i sell Fletcher for BROWN' date=' Scott ( 24yrs old Celtic 89) + REO-COKER (Tot 25yrs old, Nigel or SULEJMANI, Miralem (81 Ajax 21 yrs old) + Cash

Higuain for Pato + Kranjcar ?!?[/quote']

1. No keep Fletcher

2. Its personal preference, If your getting Pato and Kranjcar I would accept.

Got a really tough decision' date=' can get Gonzalo CASTRO, but will cost me Toby Alderweireld and Chagas Paulo Henrique, I know both will probably hit87/88 soon but good 90's are hard to get, and Castro can walk into my team in DM or RB. also with Castro, what are the odds of him changing to LB(just LB), LB/RB isn't so bad, but if he goes to just LB I've got Aogo there?

really appreciate as much advice as I can on this[/quote']

I would do the deal. Like you said, 90+ player is hard to get,especially at fullback position and Castro played solid this season,so he's good buy. Regarding his position,i'm pretty sure he'll change to LB/RB as Schwaab who mostly play as RB this season

Been offered Essien for £50' date='000,000. Should i take it? I currently have £23,000,000 but trying to sell Lorik Cana witch would probably take me to £50,000,000, my squads quite good and i have loads of good future midfield prospects in my side like the likes of Canales, Lodeiro, Douglas Cousta, Kakuta, Coutinho, Brahimi, Moritz and Muniain. And currently have Cambiasso, Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Modric as my usual midfielders.

Also can i have someone's predictions for Giorgio Chiellini? As he's at an unmanaged club and could make a move for him..:D[/quote']

If i were you i wouldn't take 50m for Essien. Just use 23m to buy Chiellini. He's best Italian defender right now,so if you can get him, buy him

Schennikov. Alvaro Pereira is good player for good team like Porto and i think he has 90 potential' date='but i rate Schennikov higher[/quote']

Cheers mate glad someone got back to me, really didnt know what to do

repped

If i were you i wouldn't take 50m for Essien. Just use 23m to buy Chiellini. He's best Italian defender right now' date='so if you can get him, buy him[/quote']

He's actually £30,000,000, and i have £28,000,000 but ill get to £30,000,000 soon and sign him, then what do i do with Ferdinand, i won't want him if i bring in Chiellini. So ill get about £20m-£30m from money for him. I need a winger 93+ but all of them are taken, and everyone on i try and sign i always have to commit two players for one, witch sacrifices my depth. So where can i get a future 93+ winger? Hazard, Muller and Di Maria come to mind but they are all taken..

i can buy makoun or muntari' date=' both 91's

im swapping caceres(89), for muntari its a straight swap and for makoun its caceres plus 1.7mil.

which would be the best deal???[/quote']

I would swap Muntari

Daniele Bonera, opinions lads? I know he's not ideal (recent rating drop, lack of form etc) but I've just taken over a lowly division 3 Darlington team with £18Million and, with part/ex I can get him for a small £3.7Million, which is attractive for an 89 rated player in a position where my current highest rated is 80.

If i were you i wouldn't take 50m for Essien. Just use 23m to buy Chiellini. He's best Italian defender right now' date='so if you can get him, buy him[/quote']

He's actually £30,000,000, and i have £28,000,000 but ill get to £30,000,000 soon and sign him, then what do i do with Ferdinand, i won't want him if i bring in Chiellini. So ill get about £20m-£30m from money for him. I need a winger 93+ but all of them are taken, and everyone on i try and sign i always have to commit two players for one, witch sacrifices my depth. So where can i get a future 93+ winger? Hazard, Muller and Di Maria come to mind but they are all taken..

These players are available in my set up:

Gourcuff 92 25.6m

Ben Arfa 89 9.3m

Javi Martinez 89 9.6m

Mikel 91 18.3m

Sakho 88 10.7m

I know they're all different position wise, but I could fit them all in as either 1st choice or ack up.

Who would you say are the best buys? I could do 1 of the expensive ones pls 1 or the 3 cheaper ones!!

Guest Higgy

These players are available in my set up:

Gourcuff 92 25.6m

Ben Arfa 89 9.3m

Javi Martinez 89 9.6m

Mikel 91 18.3m

Sakho 88 10.7m

I know they're all different position wise' date=' but I could fit them all in as either 1st choice or ack up.

Who would you say are the best buys? I could do 1 of the expensive ones pls 1 or the 3 cheaper ones!![/quote']

I'd definitely sign Gorucuff if he's available mate.