Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey is Muller + 5 million a good deal for Nani?

No. Muller will get to 88 soon enough and could pass 90 in the future, Nani seems to be finding a way back into the United team but i don't know whether he'll ever reach 92+ witch as Muller is so young i think he'll get 92+ in the future. :)

I already have lots of young players.. i just want a few high rated players for the time being. how will his next rating be anyone?

Difficult to say but i would say 92/93 he has been outshone by Reyes so far but they sold Maxi as they wanted Reyes,Varela and Simao.. Its a really tough call but u can buy him as the rating changes are 3-4 months away...

West Ham United have made an offer to Manchester City for Andrei ARSHAVIN of £5' date='000,000 plus Assis Moreira RONALDINHO

I will be getting Ronaldinho. Good or bad? One's 29 the other 28 and Ronny is in pretty good form atm[/quote']

I would do it. When Ronaldinho is on form no one is better than him. Definately do it IMO.

hi mate' date='

kolo toure+emmauel adebayor for steven gerrard.(i have gerrard)

tnx for helping :)[/quote']

No. Toure might drop to 92, and Adebayor will keep 93 as he hasn't been good enough for 94 rise and missed some games due to his compassionate leave after what happened in Angola.

Who should I buy Carlos TEVEZ, Karim BENZEMA OR Gonzalo HIGUAIN ?

I have £41M from selling Mexes and Gilardino, and I need a Striker and a CB or a RB/LB to buy, but the thing is, If I buy Tevez I could buy Garay, due to them only having 22 players, minimum of 21, managerless, but if I buy Benzema/Higuain I would have to buy someone else, like Ansaldi...

What do you think ? :b

Who should I buy Carlos TEVEZ' date=' Karim BENZEMA OR Gonzalo HIGUAIN ?

I have £41M from selling Mexes and Gilardino, and I need a Striker and a CB or a RB/LB to buy, but the thing is, If I buy Tevez I could buy Garay, due to them only having 22 players, minimum of 21, managerless, but if I buy Benzema/Higuain I would have to buy someone else, like Ansaldi...

Best way to do it would be Higuain and Ansaldi. Wasn't we on this question the otherday, or a similar question? Benzema isn't great, and Tevez would get 94 if he was still at United and was preforming the same way as he is at City, but due to the City team on SM i don't think he'll get 94. :)

Who should I buy Carlos TEVEZ' date=' Karim BENZEMA OR Gonzalo HIGUAIN ?

Personally I would go for option 2 as any deal when recieving Higuian has got to be a good deal :D the downside to Benzema deal is that he is'nt catching at the moment.

But don't just take my advice fella as I'm pretty new to this... But boy am I hooked....!!!

good luck anyway fella ;)

hi mate' date='

kolo toure+emmauel adebayor for steven gerrard.(i have gerrard)

tnx for helping :)[/quote']

Lol ill tell u something Toure isnt the same player of 2 years,Ade if City finish 4th will keep his 93 else he will almost certainly drop to 92.. Gerrard i feel should drop to 95>94 and so on he is now clearly on the downward spiral and at an age where its impossible to recover lost physical traits.. Its a bad deal if u get someone like Fabregas or Iniesta or Diego than its a worthwhile deal otherwise no...

I just realised u have Gerrard do the deal without battling an eyelid u can player exchange the 2 players u get after their transfer ban but this is as good as u will get for Steve G

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i got the chance to do a straight swap between my Rodrigo taddei rated 91 with either Valencia rated 90, or Di Maria rated 89, who should i go for?

P.S any other suggestion on any other 89+ rated wing that is worth buying are well accepted.

And, Between Akinfeev and Adler, who should be bought?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gargano for Borowski? I have Borowski. :)

Its an equal deal, gargano is a talented player, borowski is a safe 90 that wont rise anymore, but gargano is much younger, Napoli isnt having a very good moment (3 points in the last 5 matches but Gargano is one of the most used players by napoli. Eventually he will reach 90 and maybe more but he might rise within next rating review, if napoli manages to get to europe.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i got the chance to do a straight swap between my Rodrigo taddei rated 91 with either Valencia rated 90' date=' or Di Maria rated 89, who should i go for?

P.S any other suggestion on any other 89+ rated wing that is worth buying are well accepted.

And, Between Akinfeev and Adler, who should be bought?[/quote']

id play it safe and get valencia in over di maria, as good as di maria looks, he aint on the big stage yet and valencia is winning many plaudits at united, the main one bein rooney...

as for adler and akinfeev, id choose adler, goin be german number 1 at world cup, playing in a decent german league team which is stronger than the russian league i m o. adler will also move to a bigger club soon too