lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gargano for Borowski? I have Borowski. :)

Its an equal deal, gargano is a talented player, borowski is a safe 90 that wont rise anymore, but gargano is much younger, Napoli isnt having a very good moment (3 points in the last 5 matches but Gargano is one of the most used players by napoli. Eventually he will reach 90 and maybe more but he might rise within next rating review, if napoli manages to get to europe.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i got the chance to do a straight swap between my Rodrigo taddei rated 91 with either Valencia rated 90' date=' or Di Maria rated 89, who should i go for?

P.S any other suggestion on any other 89+ rated wing that is worth buying are well accepted.

And, Between Akinfeev and Adler, who should be bought?[/quote']

id play it safe and get valencia in over di maria, as good as di maria looks, he aint on the big stage yet and valencia is winning many plaudits at united, the main one bein rooney...

as for adler and akinfeev, id choose adler, goin be german number 1 at world cup, playing in a decent german league team which is stronger than the russian league i m o. adler will also move to a bigger club soon too

19 million for lucio- no

16 million for stankovic - Depends if money are valuable in your game world' date=' but no[/b']

11.5 million for perrotta- no

6.8 million for boenish - dunno

should i sell defoe and buy negredo ???

you should ask more for your players. Lucio is a wall, Stankovic and perrotta ratings are safe. Dunno who is boenish.

Defoe in premier league has done 16 goals so far tottenham is 4th

negredo in primera div. has done 7 siviglia is 5th

id say keep defoe.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

l wouldnt do it if l was you Modric will hit 92 and Issia is ok player so if you have plenty of cover in the in midfield then yes do the deal. if not then NO

Well here is my team..(Its Inter in GC43 btw)

ZREXV793Q4.jpg

:o

yeah Do the deal :D:D

My main reasoning is as you can see, I have Sneijder and Gourcuff who are both AM/CM and I play 3-5-2 so I kind of need a quality DM so they can roam.

Thanks for your advice.;)

Should i sell Jack Rodwell for Pereira Neves DENILSON (arsenal) and 2.5 million? Would i be getting the better end of the deal here? In my opinion i would say no, but i was wondering what everyone thought?

Should i sell Jack Rodwell for Pereira Neves DENILSON (arsenal) and 2.5 million? Would i be getting the better end of the deal here? In my opinion i would say no' date=' but i was wondering what everyone thought?[/quote']

I'd also say no.

Should I swap aaron lennon+rio mavuba for michael carrick?

or i should i buy felipe melo instead?

Don't know anything about Mavuba but Lennon should rise and IMO Carrick doesn't deserve his 92 so I wouldn't do the deal. I might be a little prejudiced though :P

There are plenty of better options than both Melo and Carrick so I'd wait if I were you :)

Club A have made an offer to Club B for Stevan JOVETIC of £0 plus Hugo RODALLEGA and Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Rodallega is a former player of mine, scoring twice in nine appearances but as a CF, he's now a Fwd/Wing. Also he would be 2nd/3rd choice Fwd.

Tymoschuk would be my best midfielder, above a 91, 89 and two 88s

Im Club B

Club A have made an offer to Club B for Stevan JOVETIC of £0 plus Hugo RODALLEGA and Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK

Rodallega is a former player of mine' date=' scoring twice in nine appearances but as a CF, he's now a Fwd/Wing. Also he would be 2nd/3rd choice Fwd.

Tymoschuk would be my best midfielder, above a 91, 89 and two 88s

Im Club B[/quote']

Its a very good deal, but I wouldn't sell Jovetic for any price personally.

Toloi and Zarate for Mata? I'd be signing Mata.

I'm leaning towards doing it but not convinced.

Not sure I'd do it myself... As much as I rate Mata, hes not been as good this season as last. Zarate I can't comment on too much because I don't see him playing regularly, but I am a fan. Toloi I have never seen play but if you believe what you read on this forum then hes a future 93+ CB... It seems quite a lot, especially considering your current wingers. ;)

Toloi is a big talent, and zarate is too but zarate has a big chance of dropping cuz of teh whole team doing very bad (lazio 17th in the league) but im sure that zarate has a massive talent and if he changes to an english or spanish team, where his playstyle fits perfectly he might become the next ronaldo (not cristiano, but the ronaldo in the gold inter days) but it might not happen for a fewa years. Mata is an extraordinary player, his rating is safe, personally i would do the deal cuz basically you are swapping a fwd for a fwd/wing, and Toloi (which probably isnt your main CB) wont rise more for quite a long time (unless he moves to a bigger club), as he just rose by 2, i think you will have to wait for about a year before toloi could get to 89. so i think you should do the deal.

I'm a Valencia fan and I wouldn't do it. I've only seen Toloi few times, but he looked great. He definitely has a lot of promise.

I'm a big fan of Zarate (he's still very young) and I still think that he's going to be a future star.

We all know that Mata's very talented and etc., but I do question his attitude. This season he has been nowhere near that magical form and I'm not too impressed with him. I'd not do the deal, at least for now.

I've been offered 38mill for Xavi and 34mill for David Villa - I know they're both chalking up good appearance numbers and plenty of minutes on the field, but I don't know about their performances and whether they are likely to drop at the next changes.

My other midfielders are 92 rated - Gourcuff, Carrick, Schweinsteiger & Nasri

My other forwards are Rooney, Gomez and Luis Fabiano

I've been offered 38mill for Xavi and 34mill for David Villa - I know they're both chalking up good appearance numbers and plenty of minutes on the field' date=' but I don't know about their performances and whether they are likely to drop at the next changes.

My other midfielders are 92 rated - Gourcuff, Carrick, Schweinsteiger & Nasri

My other forwards are Rooney, Gomez and Luis Fabiano[/quote']

Mate never sell 95+ players for cash. And if you do it should be in excess of 75million. Those bids are insulting and I would reject them immediately! If u do sell them sell for a player exchange