Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yaroslav Rakytskyy = 5mil + Ismael Quilez + Eduardo Ze Castro

I have Rakytskyy and was going to accept' date=' but seems a [b']very[/b] good offer, so maybe he knows something about Rakytskyy that i don't

83 + 88 + £5m for an 86...

Yes, that would seem like a very good offer.

I hate them because you always feel like you're missing something with them....

Yaroslav Rakytskyy = 5mil + Ismael Quilez + Eduardo Ze Castro

I have Rakytskyy and was going to accept' date=' but seems a [b']very[/b] good offer, so maybe he knows something about Rakytskyy that i don't

he starts for Shakhtar and Ukraine...don't sell!

Should I sell D.Milito for Javi Martinez and Llorente? Leaning towards 'no' as I think its too cheap, yes Javi Martinez is a good prospect but is he going to break 90 this season?. Would Iraola+Llorente be better and why is he RB/RM? Cant remember him playing RM recently.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell D.Milito for Javi Martinez and Llorente? Leaning towards 'no' as I think its too cheap' date=' yes Javi Martinez is a good prospect but is he going to break 90 this season?. Would Iraola+Llorente be better and why is he RB/RM? Cant remember him playing RM recently.[/quote']

nah dude, dont Sell milito, atm he is by far the Best Inter player. If he keeps his form up, and inter manages to win the CL (of at least get to teh finals) he could even get a rise to 95 (probably would mean a drop for Eto'o, as he doesnt deserve at all the 96 he has atm)

Hi Im trying to buy Neymar in a gameworld from Juventus. Their manager has said he would sell him for either Grafite or Eduardo plus he could add on some cash. My squad is here-http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=176027&clubid=10510307&sid=24881

Currently I play Dzeko and Falcao up front and use grafite and eduardo in my youth team. Could anyone suggest fututre ratings for any of these players and wether or not I should do the deal. Thanks in advance.

Anyone got any suggestions, would be much appreciated;)

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Anyone got any suggestions' date=' would be much appreciated;)[/quote']

Ye i would go with Eduardo hes never been the same after his leg break so go with him with your cash and i doubt he will get better at Arsenal

Should i buy Majaweski of Forest for 10 million its in a GC and he could be a starter or ack up should I do it

Should I sell D.Milito for Javi Martinez and Llorente? Leaning towards 'no' as I think its too cheap' date=' yes Javi Martinez is a good prospect but is he going to break 90 this season?. Would Iraola+Llorente be better and why is he RB/RM? Cant remember him playing RM recently.[/quote']

Nah. Llorente is a decent player, but don't see him reaching Milito's level in the near future. Javi Martinez is more a prospect then anything at this stage, not sure about any transfer rumors regarding him though. Both won't see much change to their ratings for now. Iraola is pretty average at best too, just another 90 rated player.

Milito is one of the most clinical strikers around and he is highly likely to be headed to the World Cup. Don't think he will get 95 yet though. Even if you need depth, try asking for better players or simply keep Milito. His value isn't high enough for you to ask for a good counter for him.

Should I sell Joe Cole for Benayoun + 20 million?

Cole is a starting winger for me but Benayoun could replace him plus I have Ozil and Malouda also on the left.

I would not unless this is non-GC.

Should I sign Pique for Lass (Madrid) and Zabaleta? GC team. Need to know fast.

Messi for:

Kaka

Eto'o

20m cash.

World Champ league

I play 3-5-2, with the following:

Buffon

Puyol-Vidic-Chiellini

Perrotta

Jesus Navas-Iniesta-Xavi-Diego

Messi-Ibrahimovic

Bench/reserves:

Escude

Govou

Pique

Henry

Busquets

Pedro

Bojan

Sakho

Rakitic

--

Currently holding 20m cash. Cash decently valuable.

Team offering players is Real Madrid. They have:

Ronaldo

Kaka

Etoo

David Villa

Casillas

Van Nistelrooy

Xabi Alonso

Sergio Ramos

Should I swap Clichy+Fellaini for Benzema?

I have Chivu and Aly Cissokho as LB and tons of AM/CM. Will Benzema keep his 93?

Thanks.

Benzema not performing too well at Real Madrid but he won't lose his 93. He's still getting the minutes for them so is pretty much a safe 93 and still is a prospect. Fellaini is a good player but don't seem him progressing beyond 90 for now, Clichy will remain at most a 92 for quite awhile, hasn't played well for the last two seasons. Shouldn't drop though. I'll do the deal since you have plenty of depth.

I would not unless this is non-GC.

Should I sign Pique for Lass (Madrid) and Zabaleta? GC team. Need to know fast.

Pique is better than Lass. Lass is good at breaking up play but the offensive side to his game is pretty pap to be honest. I think 92 suits him fine for now, Zabaleta to remain at 89 too. Pipue has consolidated his place in club and country's XI and is in with a strong shout at 93, no doubt about that. I'll do it if you have cover for Lass.

Pique is better than Lass. Lass is good at breaking up play but the offensive side to his game is pretty pap to be honest. I think 92 suits him fine for now' date=' Zabaleta to remain at 89 too. Pipue has consolidated his place in club and country's XI and is in with a strong shout at 93, no doubt about that. I'll do it if you have cover for Lass.[/quote']

As much as I respect you Caleb, I'd say you're wrong about Lass being well at 92. IMO, one of the best Madrid's players through-out the last year. Superb defencively and contributes enough to attack when needed - he has to rise +1. However, as Caleb said, if you have enough cover, this could be a good deal for you as Pique is sheer class.

As much as I respect you Caleb' date=' I'd say you're wrong about Lass being well at 92. IMO, one of the best Madrid's players through-out the last year. Superb defencively and contributes enough to attack when needed - he has to rise +1. However, as Caleb said, if you have enough cover, this could be a good deal for you as Pique is sheer class.[/quote']

No worries. I don't get to watch Real Madrid as often as you so I'll admit that perhaps I'm wrong in saying he should remain at 92. I know he does his defensive role magnificently but I wasn't too sure about him contributing to the attack as from the little I've seen and read about him, he's pretty one-dimensional sometimes? Not too sure though. Nonetheless, he's still integral for Real Madrid, who are looking on course for the La Liga along with Barcelona. He's also a regular for Les Blues so he should perhaps rise like you said.

But then again, Yaya Toure played superbly for Barcelona last season too but didn't get his 93? Not forgetting that Barcelona had won many honors, although they came after the Spanish changes were done if I'm not wrong. And Real Madrid are also out of the UCL this season so I wouldn't be surprised if Lass rise to 93 get delayed.

Just my opinion though. :o