Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What does everyone think of this deal? I have been offered Diego in return for Nasri and Song. It would leave me a little weaker on the left' date=' but would severly beef up the centre of my midfield. Is the deal a good one though?[/quote']

Hard to choose really, By looking at stats Diego hasn't been great this season, and could Europa league football see him drop? I think there's a chance he could drop. Song ad Nasri are both very good players, playing for very good clubs in very good competitions. I think you shouldn't do the deal really, i know rating wise its great but for future rating not as great. Just my opinion though. :)

Hard to choose really' date=' By looking at stats Diego hasn't been great this season, and could Europa league football see him drop? I think there's a chance he could drop. Song ad Nasri are both very good players, playing for very good clubs in very good competitions. I think you shouldn't do the deal really, i know rating wise its great but for future rating not as great. Just my opinion though. :)[/quote']

Thanks for your help. Anyone else able to offer their advice?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What does everyone think of this deal? I have been offered Diego in return for Nasri and Song. It would leave me a little weaker on the left' date=' but would severly beef up the centre of my midfield. Is the deal a good one though?[/quote']

I wouldnt do it, atm diego, togheter with the rest of the team is having a very bad season, and i wouldnt be surprised if he drops, tho i dont think it will happen. Nasri isnt having a great moment aswell. Pretty much you have to base your decision on wether you need most a CM (diego), or a winger and a CB.

I'd do it, its really a tough decision but do it.

We all know that Juve and Diego are not doing so great at the time but i think Nasri will never be higher than Diego and the same for Song.

Do it as you said it will strenghten your midfield.

I assume its a GC? If so, then I definitely wouldn't do it. I can't comment too much on Diego as I don't watch Italian future on a regular basis, but when I have seen him play hes not been the same Diego from Bremen. Mainly due to the fault of a largely under-performing Juventus side. I don't think he will drop in the next changes but if he or his team don't improve next season, then it will be inevitable he would drop.

Nasri is a player I like and is starting to get going at Arsenal after his big money move quite a while ago now. Song is having a great season too and is right at the heart of an Arsenal side still in the quarters of the CL. Finishing up in a good position in that and a good league position could even lead him to get a +2. Not to the mention the fact he is 94+ material IMO.

Im Man City btw.Do you think i should do this deal Barry and 2mil for Keita?

I think it's fair deal if you want to get higher rating player. Barry has been regular for City and England,so i wouldn't be surprise if he go up to 92 but it won't happen at least until next 5 months,so getting Keita who's safe 92 is good

I'm buying Torres for £3.4M + Sergio AGUERO + Dominic ADIYIAH.

I think it's a good deal' date=' agree?[/quote']

Definitely. Atletico Madrid look highly unlikely to qualify for the UCL next season, and besides Aguero will remain at 94 for the foreseeable future. Dominic Adiyiah is a huge prospect, although he's still pretty much the unfinished article for a club like Milan.

Torres, although ravaged by injuries, is still no doubt one of the most lethal strikers when fit. Not to mention he's the youngest and highest rated CF on the game. I would do the deal definitely. Torres rating won't be going south anytime soon. ;)

Should I accept eighty million for my David Villa? Bare in mind that this is a competitive league' date=' please. :)[/quote']

You said competitive, what can 80m get you? I'm suspecting no high 90s can be bought with pure cash? If so, then keep Villa or ask for a part-exchange at least. What's your squad like too? :)

Agree.. If Aguero wasn't so young he must be already dropped at last changes. I think the hype and expectation come too early for him. He's disappointing too for National Team. Some people may see Torres overrated at his current rating,but i think he fully deserved to be rated as best CF at SM, alongside Drogba

You said competitive' date=' what can 80m get you? I'm suspecting no high 90s can be bought with pure cash? If so, then keep Villa or ask for a part-exchange at least. What's your squad like too? :)[/quote']

The league is European Championship 1. I have Valencia, the squad is below.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1343025&clubid=5379889&sid=2

is this a good deal' date=' im atletico

Navas For Simao + Valera

Rep for Answers :)[/quote']

Good deal.. Navas is one of best player in La Liga this season and as his homesick problem looks solved,he would be in WC squad. Simao isn't same player like he used to be. Valera just squad player for Atleti

The league is European Championship 1. I have Valencia' date=' the squad is below.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1343025&clubid=5379889&sid=2

Can 80m get you a replacement for Villa? I'm guessing no eh, I was in Euro 1 for a short period before and I doubt the managers will sell you their 90s for cash. I'm certain the external teams have no decent 90s too so I'll reject it simple. Not like you need the cash mate. :)

Your forwards will stink without Villa unfortunately, sorry.

Can 80m get you a replacement for Villa? I'm guessing no eh' date=' I was in Euro 1 for a short period before and I doubt the managers will sell you their 90s for cash. I'm certain the external teams have no decent 90s too so I'll reject it simple. Not like you need the cash mate. :)

Your forwards will stink without Villa unfortunately, sorry.[/quote']

Thanks for the help.

Yes, my forward's would be terrible with out him. :o

Thanks for the help.

Yes' date=' my forward's would be terrible with out him. :o[/quote']

Sorry to be harsh. Just that Villa is your best player and you should hang onto him at all cost :) Valencia are on course for the UCL next season too, although I doubt Villa will rise.

Originally Posted by zoomboom8 View Post

Should I swap Clichy+Fellaini for Benzema?

I have Chivu and Aly Cissokho as LB and tons of AM/CM. Will Benzema keep his 93?

Thanks.

Benzema not performing too well at Real Madrid but he won't lose his 93. He's still getting the minutes for them so is pretty much a safe 93 and still is a prospect. Fellaini is a good player but don't seem him progressing beyond 90 for now' date=' Clichy will remain at most a 92 for quite awhile, hasn't played well for the last two seasons. Shouldn't drop though. I'll do the deal since you have plenty of depth.[/quote']

Thanks for the help. Any other opinions?

Originally Posted by zoomboom8 View Post

Should I swap Clichy+Fellaini for Benzema?

I have Chivu and Aly Cissokho as LB and tons of AM/CM. Will Benzema keep his 93?

Thanks.

Thanks for the help. Any other opinions?

I agree with caleb, all 3 players Clichy, Fellaini and Benzema, arent doing well ( fellaini cuz hes injured badly), so all have the risk of dropping, but as caleb said, it probably wont happen, yet im not as confident as caleb about them not dropping. Its a good deal for you as you got good replacements for the players your giving away, and getting a very good player in exchange.

I would definetly do it, Aguero is a very good talent, but he isnt playing like a 94 rated player, and i wouldnt be surprised if he drops, due to the team doing bad in the league aswell. Adiyiah has been elected best African talent (or something like that) but atm At Milan they seem not to care much about him, i dont even know why they bought him, if he doesnt even play friendlys. Liverpool isnt having a great time either, but Torres rating is safe.