Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should i sell yoann gourcuff for jesus navas and perotti ' date=' i know perotti is good just i have no clue about navas is he a riser a faller ?[/quote']

Hmm though one, but I would probably do it. Navas is a class act, it won't be long before he is 93 IMO. Perotti is also a very big talent being courted by a lot of the big guns. Its too good to turn down I feel.

hey jus want a few more opinions?

(i own gomez and am being offered)

gomez for fabaino + united youth (lukin like welbeck)

i also have benzema and am wondering shud i shape up to sell him?

I would do it yeah, Fabiano is a better player than Gomez and more likely to get 94 soonest.

You could possibly sell Benzema in the short term if you get the right offer, but if you only get poor offers then I would keep him. Hes still a hugely talented player despite a poor first season in Madrid.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi all.

I have Lass Diarra in my team, but i have received an offer for him of Dzeko + 4 millions. Should i accept or asking more? Will Diarra rise to 93? Will Dzeko rise to 92?

In my formation i use only one DM, and i have Xabi Alonso, Diarra and Busquets.

In the attack i have Gomez, Forlan, Di Natale and Llorente.

Thanks all for the help!:)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi all.

I have Lass Diarra in my team' date=' but i have received an offer for him of Dzeko + 4 millions. Should i accept or asking more? Will Diarra rise to 93? Will Dzeko rise to 92?

Thanks all for the help!:)[/quote']

Hmm, nah I probbaly wouldn't for now. Diarra will probbaly rise to 93 in the next changes while Dzeko does have a chance at 92 - its not sure whether he will or not. You don't really need Dzeko as you have 3 better forwards already. I doubt either that money is of much use? I would rather keep Diarra for now anyway as hes proved himself at a big club, something Dzeko has yet to do.

Hi all.

I have Lass Diarra in my team' date=' but i have received an offer for him of Dzeko + 4 millions. Should i accept or asking more? Will Diarra rise to 93? Will Dzeko rise to 92?

Thanks all for the help!:)[/quote']

IMO you should accept. Dzeko will stay because Wolfsburg is doing bad in Bundesliga but next season he could be transfered to a big club (AC Milan is very interested) and then rise to 92, Lass has 50% chance of rise. Looking to your squad i think you don't need so much Diarra and Dzeko is a good option if you play with 2 Fwd

Hmm' date=' nah I probbaly wouldn't for now. Diarra will probbaly rise to 93 in the next changes while Dzeko does have a chance at 92 - its not sure whether he will or not. You don't really need Dzeko as you have 3 better forwards already. I doubt either that money is of much use? I would rather keep Diarra for now anyway as hes proved himself at a big club, something Dzeko has yet to do.[/quote']

I am suprised such a highly repped guy saying Diarra will rise to 93.. He has lost his place to Gago, Madrid cant go past the 4th round in Europe for 5 years and still he should rise...

I am suprised such a highly repped guy saying Diarra will rise to 93.. He has lost his place to Gago' date=' Madrid cant go past the 4th round in Europe for [b']5[/b] years and still he should rise...

Hes had a hard long season and is tired and that has been shown on the field recently thus why the joke of a player Gago has been on... No one could lose their place to him. Anyway, Diarra is back in the team for tomorrows game. The ratings are still wayyyyy off for Spain and I believe he'll be 93 come then, I don't see how far they go in the CL matters, at least they get there. By your theory, SM need to drop Casillas, Ramos, Pepe, Higauin, RONALDO to name but a few.

I can't believe you would actually sell Diarra for 4 mil and a Europe League guy... Ok harsh on Dzeko as hes class, but you get my drift.

I can't believe you would actually sell Diarra for 4 mil and a Europe League guy... Ok harsh on Dzeko as hes class' date=' but you get my drift.[/quote']

I agree with this.

Although Lass should not rise to 93, its not warranted. I can't see him losing his place to Gago but his attitude at Madrid is negative and the only players at the Bernabeu that can have such an opinion whilst getting away with it are Raul, Guti and Benzema (for some unknown reason, not with the fans tho).

Lucas and benyoun for Ashley young

I know it's quite a good deal just want to see what the brains think of it :D

If you sold Young, it's great deal for you. Lucas, despite always have criticized we must admit he improve a lot this season. Benayoun, well no explanation needed. And Young has been a little disappointing this season so.............

Hello all! Can you please help me with this deal? I am thinking of signing Wendel of bordeaux but I'm unsure if he will rise. Currently 90 but played every game this year with 8 goals from midfield and given his teams form this year I though there might be an outside chance of a plus 1? I won't sign him if not. All opinions welcome! Much thanks, Neal.

Genoa have made a new offer to Zenit for Miguel DANNY of £2' date='000,000 plus Domenico CRISCITO

I am Zenit :D[/quote']

Not bad at all, but I would counter for Criscito and someonce else...

Modric+4Mil for Lucho Gonzalves ?

Nah, Modric is class. Ok Lucho is a very good player too, but his rating is only going one way and that us down. Modric is 5 years younger as well.

Hello all! Can you please help me with this deal? I am thinking of signing Wendel of bordeaux but I'm unsure if he will rise. Currently 90 but played every game this year with 8 goals from midfield and given his teams form this year I though there might be an outside chance of a plus 1? I won't sign him if not. All opinions welcome! Much thanks' date=' Neal.[/quote']

Can anyone help me on this? Thanks.