Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

in gold champ i have peter crouch with concerns cus he aint playing' date=' i have tevez, dzeko and pavlyuchenko in before crouch, is it worth me gettin rid of crouch for javier hernandez.[/quote']

Yeah I'll do it. But get Javier Hernandez plus cash. Crouch won't be catching up with the other guys in terms of ratings anytime soon. Javier Hernandez is a good prospect and Manchester United are after him.

in gold champ i have peter crouch with concerns cus he aint playing' date=' i have tevez, dzeko and pavlyuchenko in before crouch, is it worth me gettin rid of crouch for javier hernandez.[/quote']

Sell Crouch if he's wasting away in your squad. Buy Hernandez, but but patient he won't reach 90 straight away.

Thinking of trading Akinfeev for Lloris. Changing Matias De Federico for Javier Hernandez.

I have a chance to sell Borriello for 10.3m should i sell him? and get a better striker at around the same price

Both Akinfeev and Lloris are very talented goal keepers. Lloris will go to the world cup with France where as Akinfeev won't with Russia as they didn't qualify. Both goal keepers have gone far in the champions league, but CSKA crashed out to Inter Milan and Lyon are still in it. Go through with it! :o

Yeah I'll do it. But get Javier Hernandez plus cash. Crouch won't be catching up with the other guys in terms of ratings anytime soon. Javier Hernandez is a good prospect and Manchester United are after him.

yeah im gettin cash in the deal. i did try be cheeky and get edga mejia in the deal but he declined that lol does anybody know much about the development of mejia, because i remember a few years ago he was meant be a future superstar???

Manchester United are basically on the verge of signing him. He's going to sign on' date=' on July 1st.

Link: [url']http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/transfer-zone/2010/04/09/1870217/manchester-united-new-boy-javier-hernandez-i-am-living-the[/url]

He's good, but i honestly don't believe he'll make a load of appearances for United. He'll be like Name Diouf, move and just play for the reserves and come off the bench once or twice for the first team. If he doesn't prove himself at United he'll just have to wait for ages or until he has to play. And with United reported to be in for David Villa i doubt Hernandez will get a look in at times next season if the work permit is granted. :rolleyes:

He's good' date=' but i honestly don't believe he'll make a load of appearances for United. He'll be like Name Diouf, move and just play for the reserves and come off the bench once or twice for the first team. If he doesn't prove himself at United he'll just have to wait for ages or until he has to play. And with United reported to be in for David Villa i doubt Hernandez will get a look in at times next season if the work permit is granted. :rolleyes:[/quote']

cheers mate. and yeah just seen fergie talkin bout villa on sky sports news, i doubt he will be goin man u.

how good is this javier hernandez??? iv seen his stats and know hes on his way to man u' date=' but is he goin to be top quality.

iv been offered him for aaron ramsey, and i must admit i am tempted.[/quote']

I'd stick with Ramsey. I've not seen Hernandez and I know his international record is excellent but I don't think any Mexicans have ever made it in England and United have a bad history with Central and South Americans (I think the only good one was Yorke and he'd already settled in England). Ramsey impressed me a lot this season before his injury and if Fabregas does ever move back to Barca I can see Ramsey taking up his mantle. I'd wait for more opinions though as I am a City fan and I'm probably a little biased ;)

cheers mate. and yeah just seen fergie talkin bout villa on sky sports news' date=' i doubt he will be goin man u.[/quote']

Yeah i wouldn't put money on it at the moment but its not that its not possible. He was believed to of said he would only go to Liverpool if he came to England cause of Fernando Torres, if that was true it won't happy until the Americans leave Liverpool or talk to some possible investment but they're just dragging the club down. :(

I'd stick with Ramsey. I've not seen Hernandez and I know his international record is excellent but I don't think any Mexicans have ever made it in England and United have a bad history with Central and South Americans (I think the only good one was Yorke and he'd already settled in England). Ramsey impressed me a lot this season before his injury and if Fabregas does ever move back to Barca I can see Ramsey taking up his mantle. I'd wait for more opinions though as I am a City fan and I'm probably a little biased ;)

i totally agree with ya mate. theres no denyin that ramsey has proved to be a massive talent. but the injury worries me. i thought eduardo was a quality player and since comin bk from injury has been average. i worry that ramsey wont achieve the things he should do. i think i probably am going stick with ramsey to be honest, but its just made me think lol

Yeah i wouldn't put money on it at the moment but its not that its not possible. He was believed to of said he would only go to Liverpool if he came to England cause of Fernando Torres' date=' if that was true it won't happy until the Americans leave Liverpool or talk to some possible investment but they're just dragging the club down. :([/quote']

totally agree, did ya notice hicks in the crowd last night, i thought he looked a little of colour and like hes ages a lot since he took over the club.

i would love to see torres and villa playin together in the premiership

I am Notts County in EC106 and have a choice to make,I currently have Lars Jacobsen and Paolo Ferriera as my full backs,I will be selling both of these on for a profit within the next week and I am looking some replacements:

Left Back Choices

Pander,Pernia,Mane,Lumb

Right Back Choices

Zuiverloon,Ceara,Beletti,Osorio

I would want one full back from either side off the pitch and all fit comfortably within my price range,which left back and right back would you buy out of the options above?

I am Notts County in EC106 and have a choice to make' date='I currently have Lars Jacobsen and Paolo Ferriera as my full backs,I will be selling both of these on for a profit within the next week and I am looking some replacements:

Left Back Choices

Pander,Pernia,Mane,Lumb

Right Back Choices

I would want one full back from either side off the pitch and all fit comfortably within my price range,which left back and right back would you buy out of the options above?[/quote']

As i know, Pander,Pernia,Belletti,Ceara, and Osorio no longer first choice for their respective. Know nothing about Mane,Lumb and Zuiverloon. But, as this is EC 106, where it's hard to even get 88 fullbacks, maybe i'll go to Pander because of his age and maybe Ceara. He still featured although Jallet has been bargain this season. Anyway, if you're looking for 89 LB, Juan is available at Plymouth. He's 28 years old, very solid at 89 and got Brazilian NT cap. Available for 15m

I am Notts County in EC106 and have a choice to make' date='I currently have Lars Jacobsen and Paolo Ferriera as my full backs,I will be selling both of these on for a profit within the next week and I am looking some replacements:

Left Back Choices

Pander,Pernia,Mane,Lumb

Right Back Choices

I would want one full back from either side off the pitch and all fit comfortably within my price range,which left back and right back would you buy out of the options above?[/quote']

I'll take Pander and Ceara. Oh, don't take up Gozzy's offer, 15m is too steep for Juan ;)

Not too steep if you're in 106' date=' Caleb. Even Keisuke Honda sold for 14m.[/quote']

It was meant to be a tongue in cheek comment.

Yup, Honda's the real deal. Plus, I've also currently in EC1, and I've had stints in EC106 so I know how things work ;)

As i know' date=' Pander,Pernia,Belletti,Ceara, and Osorio no longer first choice for their respective. Know nothing about Mane,Lumb and Zuiverloon. But, as this is EC 106, where it's hard to even get 88 fullbacks, maybe i'll go to Pander because of his age and maybe Ceara. He still featured although Jallet has been bargain this season. Anyway, if you're looking for 89 LB, Juan is available at Plymouth. He's 28 years old, very solid at 89 and got Brazilian NT cap. Available for 15m[/quote']

Thanks for the offer but I am only going to spend what I get back off the players I sell,I will sell Ferriera and Jacobsen for 12 Million combined so there's no way I will spend that plus 3 million extra on one player.

Thanks for the offer but I am only going to spend what I get back off the players I sell' date='I will sell Ferriera and Jacobsen for 12 Million combined so there's no way I will spend that plus 3 million extra on one player.[/quote']

Mate, I think you should keep Paulo Ferreira. Neither Pander nor Ceara can shine Ferreira boots right now. Ferreira won't drop, he's a useful squad player for Chelsea, and a decent one too. Something like O'Shea does for Manchester United.

Every team needs a versatile man, and Ferreira is Chelsea's go-to man. He can play on both flanks. He has an outside chance of a rise too.