Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I just got offered Felipe Melo and Karim Benzema for Xavi. I thought it wasn't fair on my behalf so i counter offered the other manager Andrei Arshavin and Luis Fabiano for my Xavi. Would this be a fair deal on both sides?

yes both arshavin and fabiano is good. if u need depth do it :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I just got offered Felipe Melo and Karim Benzema for Xavi. I thought it wasn't fair on my behalf so i counter offered the other manager Andrei Arshavin and Luis Fabiano for my Xavi. Would this be a fair deal on both sides?

nah man, i would never do such deal for xavi. Arshavin to me is an unstable 94, sometimes he shows he deserves it, sometmes he shows he deserves a -3 drop.

And fabiano, unless he does a great WC he will not rise. I have no words to describe the magnificence of Xavi, If i was a ball i would want to be kicked only by him (and by messi). Xavi will probably stay at 97, but theres a small small chance he will rise to 98 if Barcelona manages to win everything they are playing for and if spain will win the WC and if SM will not be too conservative. Xavi is the best midfielder in the world.

To me the offer its not good enough.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

nah man' date=' i would never do such deal for xavi. Arshavin to me is an unstable 94, sometimes he shows he deserves it, sometmes he shows he deserves a -3 drop.

And fabiano, unless he does a great WC he will not rise. I have no words to describe the magnificence of Xavi, If i was a ball i would want to be kicked only by him (and by messi). Xavi will probably stay at 97, but theres a small small chance he will rise to 98 if Barcelona manages to win everything they are playing for and if spain will win the WC and if SM will not be too conservative. Xavi is the best midfielder in the world.

To me the offer its not good enough.[/quote']

Well i've only been managing this side for 3 games now but whoever the previous manager was either neglected them or just doesn't know how to play football, every player was 10% fit and under.

Link to my squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=5767695&sid=17560

Ill get rid of alot of the 91 and under players next season except Cissokho and improve the side hopefully, got some players in mind currently.

I have a swap of Gerrard for Fabregas in mind. :o

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well i've only been managing this side for 3 games now but whoever the previous manager was either neglected them or just doesn't know how to play football' date=' every player was 10% fit and under.

Link to my squad: [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1284389&clubid=5767695&sid=17560[/url]

Ill get rid of alot of the 91 and under players next season except Cissokho and improve the side hopefully, got some players in mind currently.

I have a swap of Gerrard for Fabregas in mind. :o

the team is small but ha good depth. this furthermore means that you mustnt sell Xavi.

Gerrard for Fabregas would be a great deal, for you, gerrard might get a -1. While fabregas has the potential of reaching the same rating as gerrard has now.

this maybe a stupid question but do u think i should sell Rooney For Torres and 35m ;) ??

The deal isnt that bad. Are money Valuable in your setup? Would you be able to buy a good player with those money?

Rooney is having his best season so far, and if he does well in the WC then maybe he will get a +1 rise. Of course getting out of the CL and probably not winning the league wont help his cause, i dont think he will rise til next season, if he will ever rise more.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

the team is small but ha good depth. this furthermore means that you mustnt sell Xavi.

Gerrard for Fabregas would be a great deal' date=' for you, gerrard might get a -1. While fabregas has the potential of reaching the same rating as gerrard has now.[/quote']

I think its just a favor that i've always been a fan of the younger players. They always seem to do better than the older players on SM. This might not always be the case in real life and not always on SM but it usually is. A 21 year old always seems to preform and get better stats than a 30 year old. Hence the reason i want to get rid of Xavi. :o

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think its just a favor that i've always been a fan of the younger players. They always seem to do better than the older players on SM. This might not always be the case in real life and not always on SM but it usually is. A 21 year old always seems to preform and get better stats than a 30 year old. Hence the reason i want to get rid of Xavi. :o

I guess you didnt see Xavis recent performances then ;) youd surely change your mind after watching Xavi play.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I guess you didnt see Xavis recent performances then ;) youd surely change your mind after watching Xavi play.

I don't watch Spanish football sadly. I see highlights occasionally but i haven't watched a full La Liga match all this current season. :o

Well, I've got Lehmann as my keeper in one of my setups, but he's going to retire very soon, so I need new GK fast and he should be about as good as Lehmann is atm.

These are possibilities I got:

Eduardo dos Reis 89 (Braga) for Lehmann + 2.8 mill (from external club)

Carrasso 89 (Bordeaux) for Lehman + 2.5 mill (external club)

And from managed clubs (but I rather doubt managers would accepts those bids):

Neuer 90 (Shalke) for Lehmann + 8 mill

Given 91 (Man City) for Lehman + 5 mill

What would be the best for me? Eduardo or Carrasso I could get for sure, but is it better to try to get Neuer or Given (but then price other manager wants to accept could be much higher than I wrote here).

Given can rise to 92 as City is doing quite well atm, Neuer I personally think won't rise now, can rise in the future, while both Eduardo and Carrasso have probably 50/50 chances of getting +1. Or maybe I'm wrong.

What do you guys think?

Well' date=' I've got Lehmann as my keeper in one of my setups, but he's going to retire very soon, so I need new GK fast and he should be about as good as Lehmann is atm.

These are possibilities I got:

Eduardo dos Reis 89 (Braga) for Lehmann + 2.8 mill (from external club)

Carrasso 89 (Bordeaux) for Lehman + 2.5 mill (external club)

And from managed clubs (but I rather doubt managers would accepts those bids):

Neuer 90 (Shalke) for Lehmann + 8 mill

Given 91 (Man City) for Lehman + 5 mill

What would be the best for me? Eduardo or Carrasso I could get for sure, but is it better to try to get Neuer or Given (but then price other manager wants to accept could be much higher than I wrote here).

Given can rise to 92 as City is doing quite well atm, Neuer I personally think won't rise now, can rise in the future, while both Eduardo and Carrasso have probably 50/50 chances of getting +1. Or maybe I'm wrong.

What do you guys think?[/quote']

Both Carrasso and Eduardo are very good keepers. I think Eduardo is the main portugal Keeper, and yes,he might rise to 90. Yet Carrasso plays in a better league for a better team and has a chane to rise aswell, but he has no chance of playing for his NT, so probably 90 will be his cap while Eduardo, due to being the main Portugal keeper might have a higher cap.

I would probably choose Edurado, but its a though choice.

Some opinions regarding 2 deals needed. :)

1. Arbeloa + Dzeko + 20 Mil = Mascherano (I'd be getting Macherano)

2. Kallstrom + Vermaelen + 40 Mil = Essien (I'd be getting Essien)

I will have good cover for all the players I would be giving away, and I also know Vermaelen's and Dzeko's potential, I just can't decide what to do ... on one hand it's very hard to get 94/95 rated players, on the other hand I'm not sure I want to give away such talented players. I'm also a bit worried about Essien's lack of games, any chance he will drop ?

Thanks in advance. :)

Some opinions regarding 2 deals needed. :)

1. Arbeloa + Dzeko + 20 Mil = Mascherano (I'd be getting Macherano)

2. Kallstrom + Vermaelen + 40 Mil = Essien (I'd be getting Essien)

I will have good cover for all the players I would be giving away' date=' and I also know Vermaelen's and Dzeko's potential, I just can't decide what to do ... on one hand it's very hard to get 94/95 rated players, on the other hand I'm not sure I want to give away such talented players. I'm also a bit worried about Essien's lack of games, any chance he will drop ?

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

Do both deals.. Dzeko is awesome player but he needs 2 or 3 years (or even he can't) to reach Mascherano rating. About Essien, he's still best DM in world when he's fit and i don't think he'll drop. By the way, what formation that you use? Because you give big fee for 2 high rated players at same position

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The deal isnt that bad. Are money Valuable in your setup? Would you be able to buy a good player with those money?

Rooney is having his best season so far' date=' and if he does well in the WC then maybe he will get a +1 rise. Of course getting out of the CL and probably not winning the league wont help his cause, i dont think he will rise til next season, if he will ever rise more.[/quote']

Yes , and i need another CB , So if i sell rooney for Torres + 25m i could buy Pique thats in a external club but his tb isnt off until april 22 :rolleyes:

I'm working on a deal for Higuain and just got this counter-offer

Lass Diarra+Dzeko+15mil=Higuain

Should I do it. My team is deep at every position and money isn't a big deal in the setup. I just wasn't sure if this was too much to give up for Higuain with the potential of both Dzeko and Diarra.

Thanks for the help.

I'm working on a deal for Higuain and just got this counter-offer

Lass Diarra+Dzeko+15mil=Higuain

Should I do it. My team is deep at every position and money isn't a big deal in the setup. I just wasn't sure if this was too much to give up for Higuain with the potential of both Dzeko and Diarra.

Thanks for the help.

I keep Higuain at the moment. You said your team deep enough at every position, so i assume you already have good player at DM position. Higuain is sensational this season and should be 94 at the end of season. Diarra has been important part for Madrid but i can't see him getting 93 in next changes

I keep Higuain at the moment. You said your team deep enough at every position' date=' so i assume you already have good player at DM position. Higuain is sensational this season and should be 94 at the end of season. Diarra has been important part for Madrid but i can't see him getting 93 in next changes[/quote']

Sorry, but to clarify...I would be getting Higuain. So it sounds like I should do it. Right?

Sorry' date=' but to clarify...I would be getting Higuain. So it sounds like I should do it. Right?[/quote']

I wouldn't, I think you're overpaying by quite a lot. A young-ish 92 and 91 for a 93, I know Higuain looks good for a 94, but Dzeko could be on for a 92 with his recent flurry of goals again, and Lass is pretty solid at 92, and if he rediscovers his form from earlier in the season he could be 93 bound.

Edit: You have the depth, but its still not that great a deal imo. Try and negotiate it down.

Guys. Trying to do sort out a deal to sell my Van Nistelrooy. Trying to get a little cash but also a decent player. Managed to get Diego Milito in the deal and the manager has offered cash too.

I'm being offered cash + a player I want so not going to say no to it but want to know what kind of deal will go through?

Guys. Trying to do sort out a deal to sell my Van Nistelrooy. Trying to get a little cash but also a decent player. Managed to get Diego Milito in the deal and the manager has offered cash too.

I'm being offered cash + a player I want so not going to say no to it but want to know what kind of deal will go through?

That should go through as the players are similar in age and Van Nistelrooy is currently rated higher. He won't be soon though ;)

That's a great deal, and it will go through. Diego Milito is one of the top strikers around, and he won't drop as compared to Van Nistlerooy who will. :)

Milito playing well is why I wanted him, there were other decent players but he was my first choice. What about the cash being offered. Currently £15 million.

Would £15 million and Milito go through, or should I ask for more money. Van the man is actually on form for me so I would be losing a highly regarded player.