Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Diamanti it seems. Should get a small rise' date=' unless West Ham go down.[/quote']

The cap for the Championship is 85 isn't it? Would this mean that in the event of a relegation he would at least keep his current status?

The cap for the Championship is 85 isn't it? Would this mean that in the event of a relegation he would at least keep his current status?

I'm guessing so although he could still earn a small rise. Newcastle United have some higher rated lads, although they are internationals so its a different story altogether. No one else better than Diamanti/Niku you can get?

Miku for me.Soldado is injured and Miku took the spot.He has scored 4 goals in 3 games with two doubls against Deportivo and Villarreal.He will rise to 86/85.

Thanks for that, I must admit he does seem interesting, and Getafe look to be in a decent league position. I'm leaning his way.

I need a forward with a value of around £3-4 Million pretty soon but I also need it so that I a chosen pair of players into the deal in exchange with a value close to around £2 Million to keep the cash outlay down. This rules out many of my targets who play at bigger clubs with better squads as their value to them is greatly reduced. Sorry, I know this is all a bit confusing now, but thanks for answering my original question Caleb, plenty of food for thought.

That's a no brainer. Marcelo won't be reaching 93 imo' date=' whike Bakari Kone isn't an undisputed starter for OM anymore.

Plus Benzema will stay, it will be a travesty if SM were to drop him.[/quote']

Thanks Caleb, and the others who helped. :)

Now for another deal, I have been offered Trochowski in exchange for Ashley Young. Unsure what to do. I know the stats for each player but stats arent everything.

Thanks Caleb' date=' and the others who helped. :)

Now for another deal, I have been offered Trochowski in exchange for Ashley Young. Unsure what to do. I know the stats for each player but stats arent everything.[/quote']

short term trochwski.

long term young

do not think trochowsik-stay

do not think young will rise too. but i rate young more then trochowski.

Thanks Caleb' date=' and the others who helped. :)

Now for another deal, I have been offered Trochowski in exchange for Ashley Young. Unsure what to do. I know the stats for each player but stats arent everything.[/quote']

Here's what Phil got to say about Trochowski. Btw when fit, Jansen and Elia are Hamburg's first choice wide-men right now.

He isn't a sure dropper IMO. He's a class footballer on his day' date=' but runs through a bad spell of form this season. Jansen has been in fantastic form though, even though I see him a little less gifted and skilled than Troche (Form is temporary, class... you know the rest). And now that Jansen is injured, Trochowski should feature more often in the starting line-up, which eliminates almost all chances of a drop with maybe a 10-20% chance left. Definitely not enough to be in the definite droppers though. Even before Jansen's injury it was more of a 50/50 or maybe 60/40 for a drop.[/quote']

I'll keep Young. He's nothing special really but if Aston Villa qualify for Europe and perform decently, he might just sneak 91 one day. Both will probably remain at their ratings when the changes ring around.

Sampdoria have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Roberto CANELLA of £3' date='000,000 plus Rodrigo TADDEI

[center']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=197377&clubid=8723327&sid=13808

My Chelsea Squad ^[/center]

Canella's a decent lad, but it should be some time before he can reach Taddei's rating, if ever. Taddei is a mainstay for a resurgent Roma side and he will easily keep his rating of 91.

You need a left-back though, maybe try offering him Mineiro, Kromkamp or perhaps Kalou (though its still too much to pay for a 88).

Sampdoria have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Roberto CANELLA of £3' date='000,000 plus Rodrigo TADDEI

[center']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=197377&clubid=8723327&sid=13808

you have enough depth in your squad but don't think that deal will go through correct me if am wrong canella is 88 and 21 years old and taddei is 91 and 29 years old looking at your squad l will do the deal canella is a good young player :) but there is chance the deal may not go through

Canella's a decent lad' date=' but it should be some time before he can reach Taddei's rating, if ever. Taddei is a mainstay for a resurgent Roma side and he will easily keep his rating of 91.

You need a left-back though, maybe try offering him Mineiro, Kromkamp or perhaps Kalou (though its still too much to pay for a 88).[/quote']

you have enough depth in your squad but don't think that deal will go through correct me if am wrong canella is 88 and 21 years old and taddei is 91 and 29 years old looking at your squad l will do the deal canella is a good young player :) but there is chance the deal may not go through

Guys I Dont Know What To Do ... Because Of My Wingers They Aint The Best Well Ribery .. And Phillips + Malouda But I Thought Canella Will Defo Rise Thats Why I Was Going To Go For Him

Guys I Dont Know What To Do ... Because Of My Wingers They Aint The Best Well Ribery .. And Phillips + Malouda But I Thought Canella Will Defo Rise Thats Why I Was Going To Go For Him

No way Canella will rise this change. He is already one of the highest rated players at Sporting and they are languishing near the bottom of the table. He's a worthy long term punt if you don't mind sacrificing Taddei. Maybe offer him Wright-Phillips instead.

As much as I like and rate Canella, thats far too much to give in a GC. He should be offering you Canella + ? for Taddei in fairness.

No way Canella will rise this change. He is already one of the highest rated players at Sporting and they are languishing near the bottom of the table. He's a worthy long term punt if you don't mind sacrificing Taddei. Maybe offer him Wright-Phillips instead.

But Phillips May Rise Hes Played 26 Games/Scored 3/6 Assists

Taddei 28 Games/Scored 1/4 Assists

Canella 27 Games/1 Goal/1 Assist

hi guys i am new here and i have looking all around the forum which someone could help me with won question. i had buyed a player and i dont hou i put him to the team because i want what he play but now i just had him buyed and i dont hou to put him in the squad what i need to do please help me :(

hi guys i am new here and i have looking all around the forum which someone could help me with won question. i had buyed a player and i dont hou i put him to the team because i want what he play but now i just had him buyed and i dont hou to put him in the squad what i need to do please help me :(

Not quite sure if it is the appropriate thread but anyways, Welcome to the forum onbehalf of all.

When you buy a player the bid has to be first accepted and then it is furthur completed after. A bid can get accepted but then not completed.

As long as you get a message stating a player has completed a move to your club he is automatically now added to your first team squad.

You know go to the tactics page, look for the player's name then click drag and drop him where you want him on the pitch.

Hope I helped

thx Bibi you realy helpt to me but won more question then i go to the player in bids center i should to do what ? should i need to press buton action?

Once you place a bid for a player and confirm the bid for the player you will receive a message stating you have made a bid on the player.

Then you wait until it is accepted and then completed.

If there are more than one bid placed on the player. Well obvious really the bigger bid will be accepted.

So say I bid 8 million on Kaka.

I then press the confirm button.

I will then receive a message stating Milan has made a bid on Kaka.

Villarreal have made an offer to Liverpool for Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE of £0 plus Joseba LLORENTE and Seydou KEITA

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Liverpool for Fábio AURELIO of £0 plus Atanda Ayila YUSSUF and Willian BETAO

In both cases I am Liverpool

I just got a bid of Diego and Buffon for Pato in GC112 lol

Thoughts?

Thats too much take it if you can but i would try and get Diego and Amauri if you want too sell pato as they are both quite good because i think Juventus wont let them go for just pato

I just got a bid of Diego and Buffon for Pato in GC112 lol

Thoughts?

It seems good but I can see both dropping with Juve's dismal form and Pato's good form. However I would take it short term. Long term I would reject.

Villarreal have made an offer to Liverpool for Gnégnéri YAYA TOURE of £0 plus Joseba LLORENTE and Seydou KEITA

Dynamo Kyiv have made an offer to Liverpool for Fábio AURELIO of £0 plus Atanda Ayila YUSSUF and Willian BETAO

In both cases I am Liverpool

Hmm. Re the first deal. Keita has had more minutes that Yaya and been impressive. They both however could rise to 93 if Barca win the Champions League and/or La Liga (which they are well situated for both). Llorente has a pretty good return of 13 goals in 31 matches.

In regards to teh second deal I have not heard much of either player but Aurelio is in for a -1 (much more likely)/2 and set to move to Greece which won't be of a massive help as he would be close to the rating cap.

Getafe have made a new offer to Juventus for Fabio GROSSO of £5' date='000,000 plus Roberto SOLDADO and Gómez MIGUEL TORRES ..

Im juve

Heres my squad http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=197377&clubid=16889064&sid=43726

Grosso very likely to drop while Soldado and Torres will stay. I will accept the deal because for me the only thing that will happen to Grosso is going down