Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Made a bid for Dzeko earlier of Zabaleta + Gignac and got countered Richards + Gignac. Really don't know what to do! Have pm'd him and tried to persuade him to go for Zab' date=' but he insists on Richards. I like Richards a lot and he will be a star one day. Gignac's goal record is no way near as good as it was last season, but Dzeko is on fire once again this season. I have an obsession with Dzeko and I really really rate him!

Please help guys! :D[/quote']

I'd agree with StuartH on this one - keep Zabs...

Richards looks good - but if you really watch him he gets dragged out of position (or up feild) too easily - lunges in commiting fouls when there is no need to even tackle. He's also a big guy - hard to get up to full speed quickly when you are that size (unless you're Olympic sprinter that is lol)

Personally I think Richards might move this summer - especially with rumours abound about Boateng and other players coming in already gathering pace...

Don't get me wrong - Richards is a GOOD/GREAT defender - but I don't think he will rise short term.....(God you would think all I do i belittle City players - years of habit I guess :D)

Micah - if by any chance you read this - please be aware that I will not be sitting in the front row of CB Stand at the Villa and Spurs matches lol

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

really quick question - will Sabrosa SIMAO retain his 93 rating? As i have a god deal set up for him...

thanks' date='

Ryan[/quote']

Simao is a good player, but failed to impress many times this year, scored very few goals, plus his team is just 10th so out of europe, he could keep his rating, i doubt about that tho, but if he drops by 1, no one will argue over it.

Yet he is still a good buy, plus if you buy im now, maybe you will be able to sell him before he drops.

Got a few deals I'm pondering...

In a private setup the offer is Van der Vaart+Fellaini=Jesus Navas

I'd be getting Navas. I have quite a few AM/CM. However, I'm hesitant because VDV has been playing well lately.

In another it's Lass Diarra+Dzeko=Higuain with me getting Higuain. I'm hesitant to part with Dzeko. I've tried to substitute Rossi, but he didn't bite.

Now in a GC I've been offered Vedad Ibisevic+Gabriel Obertan+1mil for Gignac. Not sure what to do since Gignac's not scoring like he did last season.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Simao is a good player' date=' but failed to impress many times this year, scored very few goals, plus his team is just 10th [b']so out of europe[/b], he could keep his rating, i doubt about that tho, but if he drops by 1, no one will argue over it.

Yet he is still a good buy, plus if you buy im now, maybe you will be able to sell him before he drops.

Atletico can still quality for Europe.

If they reach the Europa league final, Win - Champs. league, win - Europa League

And i think they can quality for Europe if they win the Spanish Cup Final aswell.

I would sell him though, his rating is certain and there's a lot better players than Simao around his rating/position.

should i sell ranieri SANDRO to buy Yaya Toure? need quick response please...

I have to say no, because Sandro is a great talent and he will be a 90 in 1/2 years in the other hand Yaya Toure is not playing much minutes and has an outside chance of drop. Hope it helps

busquets and marchiscio are both coming availible soon from external clubs' date=' both players are said to be rising to 91! which of these will be the better long term buy???[/quote']

I would say Busquets as he plays for a bigger club.

But it would be worth your while to try and get both if you can.

busquets and marchiscio are both coming availible soon from external clubs' date=' both players are said to be rising to 91! which of these will be the better long term buy???[/quote']

I'd say Marchisio. He has better international prospects and has impressed more this season. Busquets isn't playing at a 91 standard and could only rise due to his team. Marchisio is playing at a 91 standard but in a worse team and is tipped to be a future Italy captain.

Pato + Clichy + 5 million For KAKA?

i have Kaka

Is there an alternative to Clichy. Pato is a future superstar so definitely include him in the deal. For the other look in the other managers' team for a 93/94 rated player in a position where you have a weak first teamer.

Should i go through with these deals for DM's with my Real Salt Lake?

In - L.Diarra' date=' Mascherano

Out - Marchisio, Sandro, Yaya Toure[/b']

Play with two DM's, i'm losing a little depth though - although it's quiet short seasons in an American Soccer League

That's a tricky one as diarra had been playing well for real when he has featured and mascherano is well mascherano

where as marchisio is juve regular and in the Italian squad, sandro has signed for spurs so only good things could cone from him, and well yaya hasent featured much with the blossom of busquests.

But if it don't leave you too short handed at dm then I'd do it.

kolo toure. and why wouldn't you buy cech? chelsea could be premier league champs, guaranteed champions league, good chance of winning a cup next season and cech is always going to get international football. do you see cech losing his rating? or is it just not a good deal for me?

thanks,

Ryan

kolo toure. and why wouldn't you buy cech? chelsea could be premier league champs' date=' guaranteed champions league, good chance of winning a cup next season and cech is always going to get international football. do you see cech losing his rating? or is it just not a good deal for me?

thanks,

Ryan[/quote']

decent deal for u. as i dun see kolo a 93. and i dun see Mandanda a first team gk for french. so i will do it. but cech is not the last time he is. but he willl stay as his team is playing well.

Should i sale Bruno Alves for Danijel PRANJIC and Holger BADSTUBER ( both bayern munich players )

No, Badstuber is good and has a future at Bayern but Pranjic will be leaving at the end of the season.

Alves is a good defender and rated 92 I believe so I'd hold onto him for that deal.

If you could get Badstuber and somebody else and maybe some money as well then it might be worth doing.

Is there an alternative to Clichy. Pato is a future superstar so definitely include him in the deal. For the other look in the other managers' team for a 93/94 rated player in a position where you have a weak first teamer.

his 93/94s are Pirlo/ Nesta /Zambrotta/ Seedorf ????

should i do the deal for Kaka or ask for more cash then?

Clichy+Pato+5 Mil = Kaka?

his 93/94s are Pirlo/ Nesta /Zambrotta/ Seedorf ????

should i do the deal for Kaka or ask for more cash then?

Clichy+Pato+5 Mil = Kaka?

His highly rated players are all only going to drop from now. I don't think Clichy will ever get to 93/94 standard so definitely ask for more cash. If you think about current ratings you are getting 2 92s and a tiny amount of cash for a 97. Not a good deal.