Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So its safe to say that im probably getting the best deal?

the players you are giving 1 is going to rise to 90 and the over is a safe 88 also he could rise as he is heading to Manchester City but if he dose not get there then i dont no but he is linked with a 17M move in the summer also he would be 1st team there.

Just a quick question how is QUAGLIARELLA the napoli striker performing? Is he due a rise/drop..

I ask because i have a chance to sign him in a gc for Souza LUIZ ADRIANO (89) and Yevhen SELEZNIOV (88) is it worth it?? Thanks in advance

l wouldn't do that quagliarella is 91 but l don't think is 91 material more like 90 l have seen him play couple of times but he doesn't impressed me. but he is a good player

Yevhen SELEZNIOV is a very important player for Dnipro. Souza LUIZ ADRIANO is very good player too and is young and will improve so l will think twice if l was you special when you are in a GC.

SO DON'T DO IT.

EDIT: is not going to Manchester City NO chance. City are looking for quality players if the go to the champions league players like. TORRES or other big names

Guest MR. HAMMER

all these new gold championships and no one sore this one i am signing Joseba LLORENTE for cmv in a gold championship much needed forword but is he a safe 89 because i can not oford dropers and my forwords are a 88 and a 87 both are predicted to rise.

Got a few deals I'm pondering...

In a private setup the offer is Van der Vaart+Fellaini=Jesus Navas

I'd be getting Navas. I have quite a few AM/CM. However' date=' I'm hesitant because VDV has been playing well lately.

In another it's Lass Diarra+Dzeko=Higuain with me getting Higuain. I'm hesitant to part with Dzeko. I've tried to substitute Rossi, but he didn't bite.

Now in a GC I've been offered Vedad Ibisevic+Gabriel Obertan+1mil for Gignac. Not sure what to do since Gignac's not scoring like he did last season.

Any help would be great. Thanks.[/quote']

Any thoughts on these deals? Thanks.

Hi.

I was wondering what others thought of this GK swap deal.

I currently have Frey (93).

I can do a straight swap for Lloris (91) who is 7 years younger (23 vs. 30 yrs old)

I rate both of these keepers.

Is this deal is a good one ?

Furthermore is it even worth doing this deal or is it just a wash ?

Cheers & thanks.

Any thoughts on these deals? Thanks.

I wouldn't do the first. VDV looks more likely to move up than Navas at the moment. Try a change of formation to 4132? Allows a lot of AMs to play :)

The second I would do if you have decent cover for Lass. Higuain is always going to be rated higher than Dzeko and offers flexibility as a winger.

As for the 3rd I'd take my adice with a pinch of salt as I've never played in GCs. Ibisevic has an outside chance of rising and although I personally don't like Obertan he could be 88ish soon (not next ratings). Gignac shouldn't drop and a good world cup could get him a move out of France where he might rise. I'd push for more money but I'd make your own decision based on the rating predictions.

Hi.

I was wondering what others thought of this GK swap deal.

I currently have Frey (93).

I can do a straight swap for Lloris (91) who is 7 years younger (23 vs. 30 yrs old)

I rate both of these keepers.

Is this deal is a good one ?

Furthermore is it even worth doing this deal or is it just a wash ?

Cheers & thanks.

Good deal for you. Lloris should be 92 shortly and is the French number one. Frey will never get higher than 93 now whereas Lloris can push on towards 95. In the meantime they'll give similar performances.

would u trade kaka for Fabregas in a straight swap????

Yes Fabregas is young 22 years old and he can play either CM/AM plus he has a change of rising maybe not in the next england rating change but in the future. l don't see kaka rising again to be fair is 28 years old. and he may drop to 96.

SO yes l would definetely do it :D

Would you guys trade Hulk for Fernando Llorente in return?

Personally, I feel that Hulk's potential is over-rated (from what I have seen myself), and he is obviously rated one lower than Llorente; but I know very little about the latter (other than his stats), so would appreciate you guys' opinions. :)

Personally' date=' I feel that Hulk's potential is over-rated (from what I have seen myself), and he is obviously rated one lower than Llorente; but I know very little about the latter (other than his stats), so would appreciate you guys' opinions. :)[/quote']

Yes, I agree on your thoughts about Hulk. On Llorente, I want to add that he is really impressing at Bilbao and could easily move to a bigger club soon if he decides so (his love to Bilbao may stand in the way for a move to a bigger club, who knows..? Also, Take in notice that it is very hard to be rated 90 at a middle club like Athletic Bilbao and it's easier to be higher rated while at a club like Porto, this really shows Llorente's class.

Unexperienced Hamburg coach seeks advice..

Is Elia + 2.5m a bad deal for Dario Srna? I feel so but im a big fan of Dario and think he could rise if he ends up in a top club.

Marcus Berg + David Rozehnal + 5m for Axel Witsel?

Or should i buy Steven Defour instead?

Is Sandro Ranieri a good signing for appx 11m?

And what would i have for Jerome Boateng in a swoop deal?

Thanks guys

Quick help needed guys, whats the news on felipe melo of juventus? Ive had a bid accepted from me to buy him and in exchange ive offerd CICERO 88 (HERTHA BSC) + MATUIDI 88 ( AS SAINT-ETIENNE) is it worth my while?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i swap Adebayor+Cazorla+5mil for Iniesta?

I'd be getting Iniesta.

I'd do it. Adebayor and Cazorla shouldn't get higher than 93 in their careers. Iniesta should be 95+ for a good few seasons so if you have the strength in depth to cope with the loss of 2 players then go for it.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i swap Adebayor+Cazorla+5mil for Iniesta?

I'd be getting Iniesta.

Without a doubt. Cazorla's nothing special this season' date=' don't think he'll hold down a first team spot for Spain anyway. Adebayor, while being a decent striker, isn't a potential world-beater and like [i']StuartH[/i] says - won't go beyond 93 bar a sensational season.

Iniesta is still one of the best midfielders in the world despite an injury-hit season and he won't lose his 96 anytime soon.

Quick help needed guys' date=' whats the news on felipe melo of juventus? Ive had a bid accepted from me to buy him and in exchange ive offerd CICERO 88 (HERTHA BSC) + MATUIDI 88 ( AS SAINT-ETIENNE) is it worth my while?[/quote']

He should drop as he's been woeful for the majority of the season, but a decent World Cup outing might save his 91.

Personally' date=' I feel that Hulk's potential is over-rated (from what I have seen myself), and he is obviously rated one lower than Llorente; but I know very little about the latter (other than his stats), so would appreciate you guys' opinions. :)[/quote']

Hulk is slightly over-hypped. His name being Hulk, well of course it brings attention to him. He won't rise to 90 yet and despite being called up to the NT not long ago, I don't see him as a future Selecao player. Once Dunga leaves, the new coach might favor Pato more and Nilmar, Pato and Fabiano are likely shoe-ins for the Brazilian squad. Not forgetting the tons of emerging talent plying their trade in Brazil right now, e.g Neymar. There's also Robinho and a revitalised Adriano btw.

Llorente is having a superb season, and if Bilbao qualify for Europe, Llorente might just sneak a rise. He's also a couple of NT caps for Spain and is a decent player. So I would do it.

yoy think melo will play in world cup

been offered boateng for melo i own melo ?

If you need a defender more than a CM then do it. If not then push for some cash in the deal. Boateng could rise to 90 and Melo is likely to drop to 90 but as it stands with a difference of 2 between ratings I think you could squeeze some cash out of the other guy.