Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I made an offer for mertesacker and got countered with swap for skrtel and schweinsteiger. mertesacker would be my second best CB after chiellini (my other CB are carragher' date=' agger, otamendi, bonnuci, badstuber) and I have 4 midfielders better (gerrard, masch, alonso, arshavin) and also have other decent backups 88-90. It makes sense given my team but would this be a good deal or would I giving too much. Thanks in advance for any helpful replies[/quote']

I may be missing the point a bit here.

I would not give away Skrtel and Schweinsteiger for Mertesacker.

should i swap misimovic and lemoine for modric ?

Yes. Misimovic seems to have hit his peak, although he's quite a good player. Don't see Lemoine as having the potential to be higher rated/close to Modric in the near future so I would do the deal as Modric is having a good season with an impressive Spurs.

will Mexes drop??

should i sell him fo 20 million??

will Agger be a good replacment for him in my team??

should Agger hit 91/90

Mexes is a good player in my eyes but he's lost his spot to Burdisso this season. He has a slight chance of a drop as he is not part of the national set-up, although Domenech is to blame.

Agger is a shoe-in for 90, doubt he will get 91 this round. Has the potential to be 92/93 if he can keep fit. A very good defender who has seen injuries affect his career so far.

I have received minimum offer for Danijel Pranjic, 7.5 million. Its not much, but i am thinking that if i sell Pranjic now, will he rise or drop? I could have little bit money for some cheaper left-back, does anyone now under 30 years old left back, who will rise and not very expensive...? Thanks

I'm not selling him' date=' I'm trying to sign him. But the Blackburn boss countered me 6M.[/quote']

I'm trying to get him in an EC for like £6million at an unmanaged Blackburn club.

Depends whether you have enough money, and also how much he is worth to your own team.

I'm trying to get him in an EC for like £6million at an unmanaged Blackburn club.

Depends whether you have enough money' date=' and also how much he is wotrth to your own team.[/quote']

I've got 23M. I know he's going to rise to 85/86. What I'm wondering is is he 85+ quality. I only saw him in the Lancashire derby (Burnley vs Blackburn), and then I've seen bits and bobs of him on MOTD. :o

I've got 23M. I know he's going to rise to 85/86. What I'm wondering is is he 85+ quality. I only saw him in the Lancashire derby (Burnley vs Blackburn)' date=' and then I've seen bits and bobs of him on MOTD. :o[/quote']

If you make an offer, on the page that asks how much you want to pay, check how much your chairman values him at and then think how much he will be worth after he rises and see if that gets you a profit.

Should I swap Gourcuff+Mexes for Chiellini?

or

Gourcuff+Mexes for Sergio Ramos?

I have tons of quality AM (Iniesta' date=' Silva, Sneijder, Hamsik) but no defenders over 92.

Thanks for any help![/quote']

Yes. Mexes has lost his spot at Roma and could drop with no international football to save his rating. Gourcuff won't be rising for now.

Chiellini has been one of the best defenders in Italy this season despite Juventus poor season. His 94 is as safe as it gets. I would do it, but the deal seems a tad steep. Any other midfielders you could use in the Chiellini deal?

Yes. Mexes has lost his spot at Roma and could drop with no international football to save his rating. Gourcuff won't be rising for now.

Chiellini has been one of the best defenders in Italy this season despite Juventus poor season. His 94 is as safe as it gets. I would do it' date=' but the deal seems a tad steep. Any other midfielders you could use in the Chiellini deal?[/quote']

I don't think so. I've tried doing the deal with Van der Vaart for Ramos, but he didn't take it. I think he wants Gourcuff.

I don't think so. I've tried doing the deal with Van der Vaart for Ramos' date=' but he didn't take it. I think he wants Gourcuff.[/quote']

Have you tried Gourcuff + a lower rated defender? Any other potential droppers in your backline?

Other CB's I have are Escude' date=' Naldo, Tasci, Kjaer and Chivu at LB/CB[/quote']

Hmm, all are safer than Mexes at their ratings. I would do the deal then, since Chiellini would be a massive improvement to your squad.

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Should I sell Ashley Young for Capel and 8 million?

also Capel may not rise again as he gets home sick and cant play fot NT team