Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Ashley Young for Capel and 8 million?

also Capel may not rise again as he gets home sick and cant play fot NT team

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

£50.0M + Krkic BOJAN + Andrés INIESTA=kaka

I gonna sell kaka its a good deal?explain please

Thats a great deal for you

Kaka has been awful this season where as Iniesta has a few more years and will be Barce's saviour when Xavi retires and Iniesta is better than Kaka and Bojan Krkic will be a very good player in the futre

Guily = 8 million + Macheda it's in a GC

Guest MR. HAMMER

I have the chance to get Milito or Ronaldinho' date=' who would you pick?[/quote']

Milito he is a safe 94 Ronaldinho is going to drop to 93/92

Milito he is a safe 94 Ronaldinho is going to drop to 93/92

That's bull. Milito is safe with a slight chance of rising. Ronaldinho is safe with a lesser chance of rising. I'd say it depends on what you need for your team. If you play a formation requiring a CF and you don't have one then go for Milito. If you don't then Ronaldinho's versatility is good.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Griezmann 83' date=' 19 (Real Sociedad, Spain's 2nd division team). Would you change him for Thomas Muller (Bayern Munchen)?[/quote']

In short term that's awesome deal, Muller will rise significantly, a starter for CL finalists!!! In long term, no one knows. That Griezmann kid seems very talented. But I suppose you can buy him back later, if he seems to become better than Muller, because Muller should in any case make you an attractive exchange player or nice money in future.

£50.0M + Krkic BOJAN + Andrés INIESTA=kaka

I gonna sell kaka its a good deal?explain please

Definitely take this. Iniesta is as good as Kaka andisn't he even few years younger. Bojan is a big time prospect, despite playing very little at the moment. And you'd get that 50 million £, which is not bad, as in my opinion you were already on the winning side of the deal without the money.

That's bull. Milito is safe with a slight chance of rising. Ronaldinho is safe with a lesser chance of rising. I'd say it depends on what you need for your team. If you play a formation requiring a CF and you don't have one then go for Milito. If you don't then Ronaldinho's versatility is good.

thanks guys, repped!

I play a 4-2-3-1 with my Madrid team and essentially have Higuain, Pato, Tevez and Benzema to fit into 1 spot although Higuain and 'zema can shift across onto the wings as cover for Ribery and Robben.

Anyway i decided to put the feeders out for getting rid of Benzema and Werder Bremen have agreed to my £50million offer.

Just today aswell i've found out Benzema isn't even in the French world cup squad supposedly (cannot understand quite how).

What do you think? Take the £50m?

Guest MR. HAMMER

Manchester City have made an offer to Tottenham Hotspur for Heurelho GOMES of £500,000 plus Shay GIVEN should I do this deal I am Manchester City,

Manchester United has offer Rooney and Ferdinand for Messi should I do this deal.

Hi.

I was wondering what others thought of this deal.

I currently have Ibrahimovic (96).

I can do a deal for Higuain (93) + Van der Vaart (92)

I really don't know much about VDV anymore. How is he used lately @ RM ? Is he due for a drop ?

Also, is Ibra in for a drop ?

Thank you.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hi.

I really don't know much about VDV anymore. How is he used lately @ RM ? Is he due for a drop ?

Also' date=' is Ibra in for a drop ?

Thank you.[/quote']

VdV is safe with a slit chance of a rise Ibra is not safe a chance of droping to 95 but i would have done him for Higuain been top scorer for real madrid 2 season on the bounce chance of a rise to 95 so do it.

Hi.

Thank you.[/quote']

Sounds like a decent deal. Higuain has a shot at 94 this round while Vaart is a safe 92. He's playing quite a bit recently and he won't drop.

Ibrahimovic might drop, although SM might be lenient as he just moved leagues. Either way, I would do the deal as Higuain as the potential to be a 95 or so within the next year if he continues his development as expected. Vaart shouldn't go below 92 so it helps your team gain depth.

Just was offered a deal: Kaka (my) for Pitroipa, Benjamin and £47M of cash. Players dont really looks good, but the difficulty of the situation is that squad was really reduced by prev coach, so i dont have enough (good) players even to close all the bench if already 1-2 injured, or not fit, or suspended. Thats what I'm speaking about..

Hi.

Thank you.[/quote']

Thanks guys.

Would do this deal if you were getting both Higuain (93) + Nilmar (90) ?

Yes I need FWD cover. And I also need midfield depth.

Thanks guys.

Would do this deal if you were getting both Higuain (93) + Nilmar (90) ?

Yes I need FWD cover. And I also need midfield depth.

Nilmar's okay. Doubt he will rise, although a good World Cup could change that. I prefer Vaart over Nilmar the latter could take some time to reach a 92 imo.

Ibrahimovic is still a 96, so technically a 93 + a 90 isn't a very good deal. Maybe some cash could sweeten the deal?

Guest MR. HAMMER

Nilmar's okay. Doubt he will rise' date=' although a good World Cup could change that. I prefer Vaart over Nilmar the latter could take some time to reach a 92 imo.

Ibrahimovic is still a 96, so technically a 93 + a 90 isn't a very good deal. Maybe some cash could sweeten the deal?[/quote']

sorry vdv a 90 lol and hig a 93 both are sollid at there rating hig is going up and vdv is safe