Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i sign Hakan Balta' date=' 89? Will he rise to 90? Thanks![/quote']

Nah don't think he'll rise. Best to check with our Turkish expert IOA, but I doubt Balta will rise as the Turkish League isn't exactly very strong.

Balta is a safe 89 though.

I play a 4-2-3-1 with my Madrid team and essentially have Higuain, Pato, Tevez and Benzema to fit into 1 spot although Higuain and 'zema can shift across onto the wings as cover for Ribery and Robben.

Anyway i decided to put the feeders out for getting rid of Benzema and Werder Bremen have agreed to my £50million offer.

Just today aswell i've found out Benzema isn't even in the French world cup squad supposedly (cannot understand quite how).

What do you think? Take the £50m?

Caleb..... Any chance of these getting a rise? Going cheap in my game world you see:

Christian Gentner

Aleksei Berezutsky

Crhristian Molinaro

Many Thanks! Neal.

Don't think so but all should be safe at their respective ratings. Molinaro has rebuilt his career since moving to Germany, while Gentner is a regular for Wolfsburg although they aren't that impressive this season compared to the last. Berezutsky is still a regular for CSKA.

I play a 4-2-3-1 with my Madrid team and essentially have Higuain' date=' Pato, Tevez and Benzema to fit into 1 spot although Higuain and 'zema can shift across onto the wings as cover for Ribery and Robben.

Anyway i decided to put the feeders out for getting rid of Benzema and Werder Bremen have agreed to my £50million offer.

Just today aswell i've found out Benzema isn't even in the French world cup squad supposedly (cannot understand quite how).

What do you think? Take the £50m?[/quote']

I wouldn't sell players for pure cash tbh. Although Benzema will drop, people forget he is only 22. Once he moves to a new club and does well, he can easily get back his 93. Meh, he's not in the French squad so what? Cambaisso isn't in the Argentina squad too but no one's too fussed over it. :)

Should Higuain leaves Madrid, and with Raul getting on with age, Benzema will probably play a more pivotal role for Real next season if he stays on.

I wouldn't sell players for pure cash tbh. Although Benzema will drop' date=' people forget he is only 22. Once he moves to a new club and does well, he can easily get back his 93. Meh, he's not in the French squad so what? Cambaisso isn't in the Argentina squad too but no one's too fussed over it. :)

Should Higuain leaves Madrid, and with Raul getting on with age, Benzema will probably play a more pivotal role for Real next season if he stays on.[/quote']

The gameworld is quite quiet to be honest and the club he would be going to is Werder Bremen so if i did sell him i dont think he'd be too hard to get back. I know its only a matter of time before he or Higuain or one of the others becomes unhappy so i'm actually getting more and more tempted to let him go, i'm just not sure lol god **** decisions.

Im managing liverpool and got naldo, i wasnt thinking bout sellin him but unmanged club put in bid for him, hes my 1st choice cb and i was wondering if i shall let him go and get sakho, the psg defender as a straight swap in the position.

i dont have any other 90+ rated cb's or defenders so shall i sell naldo and buy sakho or keep naldo to giv the defense that bit of extra rating.

Guest drseanfitz

Can get Victor Vales for Cedric Carrasso, Gary Cahill and 8 million.

Hugely competitive set up where 90+ rated keepers can go for 20mil due to the rarity of them.

Cahill is nowhere near the starting 11

Can get Victor Vales for Cedric Carrasso' date=' Gary Cahill and 8 million.

Hugely competitive set up where 90+ rated keepers can go for 20mil due to the rarity of them.

Cahill is nowhere near the starting 11[/quote']

Even if Carrasso rises to 90, Valdes will still be rated higher. None of them will ever break into the NT, and they even have the same age. A good deal me thinks.

what will happen for Serdar TASCI ??

he is in the transfer list and i think he will be a future star

what do you think guys??

my other defenders are Cannavaro/Mexes(on the transfer list)/Hangeland/Ivanovic/and Rodwell

need your helps:confused:

what will happen for Serdar TASCI ??

he is in the transfer list and i think he will be a future star

Sounds like you've made your mind up already.

If he's on the transfer list then you should be able to pick him up for a decent price too.

Got offered Aguero and Gamberini for my Torres' date=' what ya reckon ?

Any help appriciated[/quote']

Not a chance. Gamberini will never get much further into the 90s and Aguero isn't even showing he's 94 material at the moment. If selling Torres I'd want at least 2 94s and if that isn't possible then as high ratings as you can get plus a useful amount of money.

Manchester City have made an offer to Atlético Madrid for Simon KJAER of £0 plus Shay GIVEN and Lucas BIGLIA

My Atletico Squad

I'd prefer advice from people who are experienced with dealing in GCs' date=' cheers. :)[/quote']

As someone who's only participated in 3 GCs I'll say no. ;)

Kjaer has been eating Serie A strikers for breakfast this season and would seriously look at home in the San Siro, Anfield or the Allianz Arena, as those like me who've seen him regularly will agree. Considering he's a certain starter for his national side who are going to the World Cup and can springboard straight from Palermo into one of the world's biggest Clubs SM should rise him to 90. His performances have warranted and that's the truth.

Biglia's not going to see another rise unless he leaves Anderlecht, and with the interest coming from Birmingham and Stuttgart I can't see him rising soon.

Given really deserves to be at 92, but considering City's (surprisingly) porous defense I'd say it's out of the question.

Given will never be rated above 93, and I suspect that Biglia could one day hit 91, but I'm not exaggerating when I say Simon Kjaer could be a 96 one day.

If you plan on keeping the GC team for a long time, don't do the deal, even if it seems sensible ratings-wise; I'd strongly advise you keep the young Dane Romano. ;)

EDIT: Asenjo may drop (88 -> 87/88 as you probably already knew), but I'd still do it - you're well covered in the CM department as well. :)

As someone who's only participated in 3 GCs I'll say no. ;)

Kjaer has been eating Serie A strikers for breakfast this season and would seriously look at home in the San Siro' date=' Anfield or the Allianz Arena, as those like me who've seen him regularly will agree. Considering he's a certain starter for his national side who are going to the World Cup and can springboard straight from Palermo into one of the world's biggest Clubs SM should rise him to 90. His performances have warranted and that's the truth.

Biglia's not going to see another rise unless he leaves Anderlecht, and with the interest coming from Birmingham and Stuttgart I can't see him rising soon.

Given really deserves to be at 92, but considering City's (surprisingly) porous defense I'd say it's out of the question.

Given will never be rated above 93, and I suspect that Biglia could one day hit 91, but I'm not exaggerating when I say Simon Kjaer could be a 96 one day.

If you plan on keeping the GC team for a long time, don't do the deal, even if it seems sensible ratings-wise; I'd strongly advise you keep the young Dane Romano. ;)

[b']EDIT[/b]: Asenjo may drop (88 -> 87/88 as you probably already knew), but I'd still do it - you're well covered in the CM department as well. :)

Cheers, you've made my mind up. Was leaning to reject slightly anyway.

RE Asenjo - I've brought in Julio Sergio seeing as Asenjo is having a bad time atm, but I know he's a very good goalkeeper, so I don't see the point in getting rid.

TY. :)

HeyUpp.

In a team Off

Buffon

Lahm Westermnn Toure Clichy

Robinho Fabregas Vanpersie

Gourcuff

Eto'o Drogba

Is it worth Buying messi for Robinho and drogba. If i do that i can get santi cazorla of a mate for 20 mill. Sooo.. Were robinho playes i have Muntari, Buscuets and veloso who i can replce him with as messi would tke the frwardline

After Suarez didn't rise I'd have to say Falcao.

what are the chances of him rising?

Suarez has been banging goals in hasnt he?

or is it better to get gilardino? will he rise?

Also walter samuel, worth buying? Hes been perfroming well for inter and going to world cup?

cheers

Also walter samuel' date=' worth buying? Hes been perfroming well for inter and going to world cup?

cheers[/quote']

Samuel has a shot at 92, his pairing with Lucio in the middle of the Inter backline has been outstanding this season. Gilardino is fine at 93. Falcao has a 50/50 chance of a rise too.

Also walter samuel' date=' worth buying? Hes been perfroming well for inter and going to world cup?

cheers[/quote']

Samuel has a shot at 92' date=' his pairing with Lucio in the middle of the Inter backline has been outstanding this season. Gilardino is fine at 93. Falcao has a 50/50 chance of a rise too.[/quote']

Samuel is a 92 ;) I still think he has a chance of a rise as, as Caleb says, him and Lucio have been excellent all season and Samuel should probably have risen earlier in the year. If you can get Gilardino at a similar price to Suarez and Falcao then do it. Neither of them are going to be 93 rated for some time, if ever.

Samuel is a 92 ;) I still think he has a chance of a rise as' date=' as Caleb says, him and Lucio have been excellent all season and Samuel should probably have risen earlier in the year. If you can get Gilardino at a similar price to Suarez and Falcao then do it. Neither of them are going to be 93 rated for some time, if ever.[/quote']

Good spot :P I meant to say 93 then :)