Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks people. I thought it was a good deal' date=' just checking really.

I've offered £5 mil plus Mandanda for Lloris. I personally wouldn't do the deal but they are rated the same and Lloris is up to a level 2 conern. Maybe he will accept as he is an inexperienced manager.[/quote']

Thats a great deal. Lloris is highly touted to become a brilliant keeper with teh likes of Manchester United after him

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Received an offer on my Victor Moses of £7M, from what i've seen of him at Wigan so far he's been less impressive.

With the money it'll help me sign one/a hand full of the following:

Laurent Koscienlny, Étienne Capoue, maybe Tim Howard (to replace my Jaaskelanian) or i could get Adler or Gomes, Adam Johnson, Esteban Granero, Benoît Tremoulinas, Moreira David Luiz, Sedric Carrasso, Thiago Silva, Bosingwa,..

I might be able to push the price by countering him for an extra 2M...?

Received an offer on my Victor Moses of £7M' date=' from what i've seen of him at Wigan so far he's been less impressive.

Laurent Koscienlny, Étienne Capoue, maybe Tim Howard (to replace my Jaaskelanian) or i could get Adler or Gomes, Adam Johnson, Esteban Granero, Benoît Tremoulinas, Moreira David Luiz, Sedric Carrasso, Thiago Silva, Bosingwa,..

I might be able to push the price by countering him for an extra 2M...?[/quote']

Moses will rise in the English changes so maybe PM him informing him of that and counter the extra money. Moses looks like a big talent and you have to bear in mind that he's only 19 (I think). That said, if the cash can get you any of the players you listed they'd be a big improvement on him for the foreseeable future.

Received an offer on my Victor Moses of £7M' date=' from what i've seen of him at Wigan so far he's been less impressive.

I might be able to push the price by countering him for an extra 2M...?[/quote']

Moses for 9m is a no brainer, accept. Talent or not, its an EC and there are tons of players out there who could rise if you look hard enough and benefit your squad financially.

Btw, you might want to avoid Capoue, he's good but Saint Etienne are having a torrid season and he won't rise, he has a slim chance of a drop.

The other names you mention all make for good buys, bar Bosinwga.

Moses for 9m is a no brainer' date=' accept. Talent or not, its an EC and there are tons of players out there who could rise if you look hard enough and benefit your squad financially.

Btw, you might want to avoid Capoue, he's good but Saint Etienne are having a torrid season and he won't rise, he has a slim chance of a drop.

The other names you mention all make for good buys, bar Bosinwga.[/quote']

I don't seem to always go for the risers unless they're +8 and over risers, there's no one in my setup who hardly ever buy's risers, the odd riser is brought but i've recently just picked up a couple of Dutch and Turkish risers who i hope i can make abit of money off.

Moses will rise in the English changes so maybe PM him informing him of that and counter the extra money. Moses looks like a big talent and you have to bear in mind that he's only 19 (I think). That said' date=' if the cash can get you any of the players you listed they'd be a big improvement on him for the foreseeable future.[/quote']

Well, before Caleb's reply, i offered Moses for 12m (which is steep, i know..but its worth a try), if the other guy rejects ill offer him for around 9M. Thanks for the replies though guys. :D

I'm thinking about swapping Miroslav Stoch and Frazer Fyvie for Pedro Leon (external club). Good deal for me?

I'm cautious about doing it because I think Stoch may get some minutes for Chelsea next season..?

Pedro Leon is a good player, but I doubt he's a definite riser, with a 50/50 chance of a riser I'll say.

Not sure how Stoch measures up at Chelsea, with Cole likely to leave, Stoch could have a role to play. However, there's also Gael Kakuta.

Pedro Leon is only one rating higher for now, so I'll wait to see how much of a role Stoch will have next season before deciding whether to swap for Pedro Leon (if its an uncompetitive setup). :)

Moussa sissokho' date=' whats expected to happen to him, willl he move and will he rise?

Worth buying as a backup dm?

If not who are good rising DMs?[/quote']

He will rise with a move but won't rise in these changes. He's a very good future prospect and would make an excellent back-up DM. If you're after an immediate riser then look at Song and Busquets.

Moussa sissokho' date=' whats expected to happen to him, willl he move and will he rise?

Worth buying as a backup dm?

Is Alou diarra better to buy, hes cheaper, will he rise?

If not who are good rising DMs?[/quote']

He won't rise at all. His early season good form has since tapered off slightly and Toulouse league placing are abysmal. He's fine at 89, although there's no denying his massive potential.

Song, Sandro, Palacios, Javi Garcia should rise. Marchisio has an outside chance of a ris. Among all, I like Sissoko and Marchisio the most.

Is this a good deal for me. i'm in a WC A manager has negotiated with me 10.5 for bellamy + viatri (im the one getting Bellamy). Is that a good deal or is viatri worth keeping? Help please

Viatri's okay, although there are better options then him. 10m plus Vatri seems a tad steep and I will try and negotiate the price down. Bellamy should get 90 but that's about it.

He will rise with a move but won't rise in these changes. He's a very good future prospect and would make an excellent back-up DM. If you're after an immediate riser then look at Song and Busquets.

ive got the options of

Moussa sissoko

Alou diarra

Mohamad Sissoko

Wilson Palacios

Marcos senna

Fransico Fernando

Ive currently got Didier Zokora and Ngeumo, any chance of them rising, or better to sell them and get a few risers?

ive got the options of

Moussa sissoko

Alou diarra

Mohamad Sissoko

Wilson Palacios

Marcos senna

Fransico Fernando

Ive currently got Didier Zokora and Ngeumo' date=' any chance of them rising, or better to sell them and get a few risers?[/quote']

Zokoro has a shot at 90. Palacios too. Alou Diarra is rumored to be joining Marseille, would avoid Senna and Mohamed Sissoko for now. Fernando seems to have hit a rating plateau so I won't go for him too.

For lower rated guys, try Ndinga (22,84 - plays for high flying Auxerre and should rise to 87. Quite a good prospect).

Also - Sven Bender. Expected to rise from 82 to 84.

ive got the options of

Moussa sissoko

Alou diarra

Mohamad Sissoko

Wilson Palacios

Marcos senna

Fransico Fernando

Ive currently got Didier Zokora and Ngeumo' date=' any chance of them rising, or better to sell them and get a few risers?[/quote']

I think I'm right in saying Zokora could rise but it's not certain and I don't know anything about Ngeumo. Of the available players your best bets are Moussa and Palacios though Palacios isn't guaranteed to rise this time either. Senna is a good short term buy as he's much more highly rated and will be rated higher for at least another year.

Chhers guys, i may as well post my team, any chance use could have a quick look and see who i should sell and any good replacement i can get, risers mainly though

PALOP, Andrés

VARAS, Javi

ADRIANO, Correia

NAVARRO, Fernando

KONKO, Abdoulay

SERGIO SÁNCHEZ, Ortega

SQUILLACI, Sébastien

ESCUDE, Julien

SAMUEL, Walter

DRAGUTINOVIC, Ivica

DAVID LUIZ, Moreira

CAPEL, Diego

PABLO HERNANDEZ, Dominguez

DE MUL, Tom

ZOKORA, Didier

N'GUEMO, Landry

MANGALA, Eliaquim

LOLO, Manuel Ortiz

DE ROSSI, Daniele

ROMARIC, N'Dri

RENATO, Dirnei

BROWN, Scott

CANALES, Sergio

JOSE CARLOS, Fernández

ACOSTA, Lautaro

KONE, Arouna

KLEBER, Laude Pinheiro

GILARDINO, Alberto

DZEKO, Edin

Right got a couple to delve over and im a little unsure so help would be greatly appreciated.

Bayer Leverkusen have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £2,000,000 plus Tranquillo BARNETTA and Gonzalo CASTRO

FC Schalke 04 have made an offer to Valencia for Sánchez DAVID VILLA of £7,500,000 plus Marcio RAFINHA and Jefferson FARFAN

Manchester United have made an offer to Valencia for Sánchez DAVID VILLA of £2,000,000 plus Dimitar BERBATOV and Luis ANDERSON

Juventus have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £15,000,000 plus Mauro CAMORANESI and Carvalha AMAURI

The right backs would help but not that imperative that I get one, just need replacements for the players im selling.

Cheers

Right got a couple to delve over and im a little unsure so help would be greatly appreciated.

Bayer Leverkusen have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £2' date='000,000 plus Tranquillo BARNETTA and Gonzalo CASTRO

FC Schalke 04 have made an offer to Valencia for Sánchez DAVID VILLA of £7,500,000 plus Marcio RAFINHA and Jefferson FARFAN

Manchester United have made an offer to Valencia for Sánchez DAVID VILLA of £2,000,000 plus Dimitar BERBATOV and Luis ANDERSON

Juventus have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £15,000,000 plus Mauro CAMORANESI and Carvalha AMAURI

The right backs would help but not that imperative that I get one, just need replacements for the players im selling.

Cheers[/quote']

I agree with the guy who posted before. The top two are probably the best but none of them are good enough for the calibre of Silva and Villa.

EDIT: Didn't see that the last one was for Silva. That's the best of the bunch but beware of getting 2 players who won't rise again and could drop imminently.

Bayer Leverkusen have made an offer to Valencia for David SILVA of £2' date='000,000 plus Tranquillo BARNETTA and Gonzalo CASTRO

Cheers[/quote']

Dont accept any for David Villa as you can get better easily and Farfan is useless and he played a full season for my Villa team in gc66 upfront, didnt score once. Also Villa is more than likely going to Barca this week and hes playing for Spain in the WC so he can hit 97 maybe. I think the last bid for Silva is very acceptable though. Hope that helps.