Beginner in SM need help with Real Madrid tactics

Hi Guys. I've recently come back to SM after a year hiatus. First time I played with Spurs in a Custom GW did average. This time I'm in a Custom GW with experienced friends so need help regarding my Real Madrid first 11, and formation. My team,
                                      Navas(92)
Carvajal(92)    Ramos(95)    Varane(92)   Marcelo(95)
                          Modric(95)    Kroos(95)
Bale(95)                         Isco(93)                  Ronaldo(99)
                                    Benzema(94)
Bench - Dzeko(92),Casemiro(92),Asensio(91),Vasquez(90),Nacho(90),Kovacic(91),Handanovic(91)
My instructions: Hard Tackling,Attacking mentality,Passing mixed, Attack Down the flanks,Normal Tempo,Pressing All Over.
I'm thinking of playing 4-2-3-1 vs teams like Tottenham,Arsenal,Napoli,etc while going 4-3-3 with Casemiro as CDM versus the big guns Barca Bayern etc.
Please advise me if my tactics are okay and what suggestions would you give to get me better results. Lost my first competitive fixture 1-2 vs Atletico Madrid.

Thanks in advance,
Shiladitya.

madridteam.PNG

Tactics can vary according to the opposition but that looks good. I have found that changing tactics from week to week is not the way to go though.

I play a 4-2-3-1A and stick with it and have had decent success so far. When I had a few injuries I started swapping the formations around and got heavily beaten by lesser opposition so I stopped and have now gone on a 7 game winning streak. 

Im sure SM veterans will disagree but that is just my experience.