Pinkman90

The Wizards of Aus

One of the Gameworlds I'm involved is kinda closing and I was looking for a new GW and I found yours. 

(P. S. : 4 turns left in my GW so basically I can join only after two weeks)

I'm not sure of GW rules but way of presenting it in the forum, interviews.. made me to try this GW. 

So can someone explain the rules?

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

One of the Gameworlds I'm involved is kinda closing and I was looking for a new GW and I found yours. 

(P. S. : 4 turns left in my GW so basically I can join only after two weeks)

I'm not sure of GW rules but way of presenting it in the forum, interviews.. made me to try this GW. 

So can someone explain the rules?

Hi mate, no rules atm but may be 1 or 2 starting from next season depending on what the managers vote on.

A team has just opened up if you fancy joining them add me in game and apply.

Please only join if your planning on sticking around and being active though.

1 hour ago, Pinkman90 said:

Hi mate, no rules atm but may be 1 or 2 starting from next season depending on what the managers vote on.

Applied ;)

2 hours ago, Pinkman90 said:

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Applied ;)

Yeah I'll be. No problem in that. But my friend @TMCosta has taken over Melbourne already. So lemme know when the next vacancy comes up. 

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

Yeah I'll be. No problem in that. But my friend @TMCosta has taken over Melbourne already. So lemme know when the next vacancy comes up. 

Sory :/ i was looking for something new also

Try Title Means Progress if u want something very hard ;)

9 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

I’ll post on here mate. Got another gameworld similar. The Unusual Suspects. Also a thread for it and will have a vacancy very soon!

3 hours ago, Pinkman90 said:

I’ll post on here mate. Got another gameworld similar. The Unusual Suspects. Also a thread for it and will have a vacancy very soon!

I checked it and I guess there is no vacancy in that either. I'll wait. 

First time my player gets flop of the turn. Tbh I didn't even realize that Kasper played badly. Monreal again in team of the week. I wonder how many Melbourne City players will be in team of the season 🤔

8 hours ago, Barles said:

First time my player gets flop of the turn. Tbh I didn't even realize that Kasper played badly. Monreal again in team of the week. I wonder how many Melbourne City players will be in team of the season 🤔

Stop wondering it will be 0. Jets scored the highest no. of goals with 3 players hitting double digit and 1 scored 9. Out of those 4, 2 were gone mid season. JETS will represent the attacking line 

22 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Stop wondering it will be 0. Jets scored the highest no. of goals with 3 players hitting double digit and 1 scored 9. Out of those 4, 2 were gone mid season. JETS will represent the attacking line 

So... Tell me how you are not on the top of the table? Score how many you want, but if you can't get 3 points, then who cares? 

On 28 April 2018 at 3:12 PM, Pinkman90 said:

6F3408B1-ACF1-418D-96C1-0966A687C944.jpeg.d4f58a2147cbfdf4892f54beeb5b2d14.jpeg

Manager- Bart

Think this team pretty much speaks for itself, Ronaldo and Messi set the league alight when they arrived and despite only playing half the season, they were two of the best performers by some distance.

Lukaku was consistently brilliant all season and chipped in with numerous vital goals and assists.

Consistency is also the keyword for the entire back line with Kyle Walker in particular standing out as the best defender in the league. 

Jesus stepped his game up this year and terrorised more or less every defence he came up against whilst Saul is rapidly becoming one of the greatest central midfielders around. Same can be said for Pickford in goal.

The captaincy was a tough choice but I’ve got for Thauvin. He was here for the entire season. Started well and just got better and better. Goals, Assists and levels of performance that didn’t drop once. Well deserved.

Cant look past Bart for manager. Got top early on and stayed there. Incredible campaign for him in a league so evenly matched to begin with.

C24E3712-BA15-4E33-8C2C-4D0AF8B0C7A3.jpeg.1b79622997847ee30007b871d25853b6.jpeg

Manager- Stephen

Pretty impressive second string! Stephen manages the side despite finishing 4th. A shield win, SMFA cup win and league cup runners up capped a fine season for him.

The best of the rest in here, with Donnarumma, Godin, Fernandinho and Immobile all very close to the first team! 

The rest were basically the most consistent performers through the campaign. Many to choose from but these are the ones that stood out.

Most TOT Appearances

C.Ronaldo- 13

K.Walker, F.Thauvin- 12

R.Lukaku- 11

A.Barzagli- 9

L.Messi, G.Jesus- 8

N.Monreal, G.Chiellini, C.Immobile, A.Aduriz, J.Kimmich- 7

Player of the Turn

C.Ronaldo- 7

C.Immobile- 4

L.Suarez, R.Sterling- 2

Manager of the Turn

Bart, Filippo Inzaghi- 7

Thumbs Up- 5

Damian, Stephen- 4

Flop of the Turn

R.Sessegnon- 4

A.Lunin- 3

A.Durante, D.Calabria, B.Maycon,- 2

Super like and cannot disagree with any of the choices. It was a great 1st season and hopefully s2 will be even better.

Well Done !!

Congrats to everyone who survived the first season. Next one will be even more competitive with Messi, Ronaldo and Hazard playing full season. Glad to take title and now manager of the season. Hopefully, we will be still at the top at the end of the next one. Good luck for everyone in season two! 

15 minutes ago, Barles said:

Congrats to everyone who survived the first season. Next one will be even more competitive with Messi, Ronaldo and Hazard playing full season. Glad to take title and now manager of the season. Hopefully, we will be still at the top at the end of the next one. Good luck for everyone in season two! 

36 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

Super like and cannot disagree with any of the choices. It was a great 1st season and hopefully s2 will be even better.

Well Done !!

Team awards will be posted at some point too. Looking forward to next season. Don’t think I’ll be up there but hopefully you two can battle it out again with a few others.

New season calls for new players. Naby, VVD, Akanji, R. Dias, Shaw, Naby, Neves, Simeone and Icardi have all joined the JETS for s2. 

It will be a tough ask to follow Ronaldo, Sterling and Immobile who highly featured in top goal scorer chart and individual awards.

Hoping JETS' new form team gels together fast so we can wrap the league title sooner.