Sign in to follow this  
brocky64

Soccermanager's 'Analyse your squad'

For the first time ever used the 'Analyse your squad' feature under the Scout tab. 

I have absolutely no idea how much bearing it has on upcoming rating increases, but I thought I'd share the results of my scouting. I'll list them below in the order they were shown for me – perhaps this order is the ones at the top are most likely and the bottom are least likely? Or perhaps will take the most time to increase?

• Paulo Dybala 93 +2
  • Becker Alisson 90 +1
  • Mohamed Salah 92 +1
  • Mauro Icardi 92 +1
  • Franck Kessie 89 +1
  • Leroy Sane 91 +1
  • Alvaro Odriozola 87 +5
  • Niklas Sule 90 +1
  • Adrien Rabiot 91 +1
  • Joshua Kimmich 91 +1
  • Harry Kane 93 +1
  • Kevin De Bruyne 94 +1
  • Hirving Lozano 89 +2
  • Samuel Umtiti 91 +1
  • Elseid Hysaj 90 +1
  • Luis Alberto 88 +2
  • Lorenzo Pellegrini 88 +1
  • Jordi Alba 92 +2
  • Jesse Lingard 88 +1
  • Onyinye Ndidi 88 +1
  • Santi Mina 87 +1
  • Almamy Toure 86 +1
  • Trent Alexander-Arnold 83 +3
  • Joe Gomez 86 +3
  • Oleksandr Zinchenko 85 +2

Anyone got a history of using this feature and its relationship to actual rating increases? Interested to hear.

On 2018-05-28 at 4:48 PM, brocky64 said:

For the first time ever used the 'Analyse your squad' feature under the Scout tab. 

I have absolutely no idea how much bearing it has on upcoming rating increases, but I thought I'd share the results of my scouting. I'll list them below in the order they were shown for me – perhaps this order is the ones at the top are most likely and the bottom are least likely? Or perhaps will take the most time to increase?

• Paulo Dybala 93 +2
  • Becker Alisson 90 +1
  • Mohamed Salah 92 +1
  • Mauro Icardi 92 +1
  • Franck Kessie 89 +1
  • Leroy Sane 91 +1
  • Alvaro Odriozola 87 +5
  • Niklas Sule 90 +1
  • Adrien Rabiot 91 +1
  • Joshua Kimmich 91 +1
  • Harry Kane 93 +1
  • Kevin De Bruyne 94 +1
  • Hirving Lozano 89 +2
  • Samuel Umtiti 91 +1
  • Elseid Hysaj 90 +1
  • Luis Alberto 88 +2
  • Lorenzo Pellegrini 88 +1
  • Jordi Alba 92 +2
  • Jesse Lingard 88 +1
  • Onyinye Ndidi 88 +1
  • Santi Mina 87 +1
  • Almamy Toure 86 +1
  • Trent Alexander-Arnold 83 +3
  • Joe Gomez 86 +3
  • Oleksandr Zinchenko 85 +2

Anyone got a history of using this feature and its relationship to actual rating increases? Interested to hear.

odriozola +5 ??

On 5/28/2018 at 9:48 PM, brocky64 said:

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

odriozola +5 ??

They're not predictions. They just state what the last rating change for the player was. Odriozola went from 82 to 87, so +5. Dybala had a +2 from 91 to 93, etc.

The players are listed randomly too, so there's no trend of ones at top being most likely to increase or whatever. Here's mine. Kimmich and Sterling are probably my best shots of increases and they're at opposite ends of the list.

Hirving Lozano gave it away for me as PSV Squad cap is 89 IF I remember right. A fair percentage might prove right on the "If your good enough to get a rise your good enough get again the 2nd time" .... Tut tut SM, crafty salesmanship for the unaware customer 😇